God is real

NeoGaf is dead

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/10/sjw-gaming-forum-neogaf-shuts-down-following-sexual-abuse-allegations-against-its-owner/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Wa5nhqqDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a strong SJW voice in gaming community

>as with every feminist enterprise, it was only a matter of time before NeoFAG found cause to devour itself
BASED FAGGOT

What about this RESETERA?
is this for real?

I'm glad their dead I mean I'm happy I'm glad their dead lookim lolzing lol you died lol lol you died lol you died lolol you died!!!!
woooo!!!

gamergate has come full circle.

And now Sup Forums is NeoGAF.

This is what I worry about
As shit as GAF was, it at least acted ac a containment board, but now with it's HUGE user base looking for other site to migrate to, I can see this watering down quite a few places :(

LEL I still hope Milo gets aids but good job homo. I know the faggot nigger gafers hate you.

Yep, you can see through the comments, shit is just getting worse, all thanks to the nigger faggot mods.

Owner claimed he got offered 5 million dollars for it. He should have sold it when he had the chance.

It's probably reddit.

Sup Forums has been shit for years anyway

>I can see this watering down quite a few places :(
They won't have control, though. :) No more banning wrongthink.

Sup Forums frees already do that

Literally been lurking there for years and I can already tell some changes have started (could be my cognitive bias tho).
As an example I have seen multiple posts today shamelessly admitting loving reddit and coming here just to shill and "earn money". Could be just anons shitposting (although ironic shitposting is still cancer for the site), but the problem is that there wasn't a lot of reaction telling them to fuck off, and I've also noticed a spike in the use of "muh Sup Forums boogeymen".
It's amazing how much the rest of the site hates Sup Forums for warning them about the SJW culture, only to cry like faggots when said culture invades their hobbies. Bunch of weak willed retards.

Says the gay Jewish pedo who's despised by most of his target audience after the half that didn't already hate him for being a faggot kike heard about him being a nonce

Man if anyone's been devoured by his own it's this guy, several times over.

Atleast hes not a communist

At least I'm not a gay Jewish Nazi

>gay Jewish Nazi
>Jewish Nazi
>nazi

Yeah, he's incredibly dense. Probably still thinks those death threats he's getting from other Nazis is just bants. Besides, it's not like the guy sincerely holds any opinion to begin with. He's just being a massive Nazi for the attention whoring.

There were Jewish Nazi soldiers. Same with blacks and Indians

God wants Sup Forums to wage war in His name, and crusade for His glory against the Social Justice Warrior scum.

>mfw the SJW men tend to be more perverse in sexual assault

They'd be whipped into shape real quick if trolls didn't mimic typical SJW behavior for (You)'s, which'll ironically enough give the illusion of that being the norm, further transforming the board into a bigger shithole

Don't you guys find it funny how the loudest hacks for social justice often end up to being the most perverted and Jewish?

>There were Jewish Nazi soldiers
I am aware.

>pretends to miss the point to deflect the accusation
jew detected

Careful Hans, do the authorities know about those illegal materials you've saved?

They do it to themselves.

Liberal ideals usually lead to implosion.

That's how it's always been though. Both men and women know it but they're useful idiots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
That's all there is to it.

What do you mean "now"? Sup Forums has been neogaf for a while.

Racism and sexism wins again
Get fucked neofags

Sup Forums is full of people trying to fit in. shit's disgusting

>Sup Forums is NeoGaf
and Sup Forums is reddit.
People see one post from one shitposter or one instance where a mod if a faggot and bans someone on Sup Forums for saying nigger and it's "the end" of the board.

So does anyone know the identity of the Girl/Woman who accused the guy?

Are we talking about a dropdead gorgeous girl who would believably be harassed? Or is this some purple haired monstrosity who thinks a man happening to see her is the equivalent of sexual assault for seeing her without consent?

People were posting her in a thread yesterday.
Total dumpsterfire. Unknown mud race, lip piercing, crazy eyes, etc.
Didn't save the pic because of how horrible she looked

Any chance you save your history and could link me to that thread?

If not could you tell me on what board this thread was so I can narrow down my archive digging?

Ima Leupp

Nope. No neogaf on Sup Forums. It is a forbidden word. We have to use Sup Forums if we want to discuss gaming related topic

Deus vult indeed, ty.

Shill

the 10 milion dollar roastie

I used to thinking trolls were the ones fostering this behavior, and then building up resentment for themselves too, until I took a shitpost to the knee

The latter. Her accusation post on Facebook also made note of being sexually assaulted four times when walking two blocks to work. She's batshit insane.
Also

Part of the reason this is so brilliant is that the chick is probably full of shit, but the echo chamber destroyed themselves by eating that shit up

>nobody commenting that the URL is from Milo

Sup TD???

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Wa5nhqqDM

Jim's take

In all honestly, the guy didn't really do anything wrong.

Not really, this is the same cause and effect as those extremelly anti gay senators and pastors who end up sucking cock

They externalize interal discord within themselves

Wolves in sheep clothing.

Nu-male cucks in sheep clothing

He got in to the shower. Literally what kind of weird world do you live in bro

Neither did most of the people the users of that site have crucified.

No need to make exceptions, make them live up to their own rules, it will only destroy them faster.

Neogaf's gay but

>grab her by the pussy
>getting into shower naked with a girl

Dunno, lads, same side of the same coin here

>No more banning wrongthink
It's already happening on most boards here.

Yeah Evilore grabbed her by the ass back in 2012

> talking bout grabbing pussy to impress some dude is the same as getting in the shower and exposing an innocent bystander to your male feminist physique and tiny penis

Even if it was the same thing he still doesn't get a pass, if it's the same thing then it warrants the same reaction from his followers, revile and disgust followed by death threats.

>now

Except we're transparent whereas NeoFAG pretends they're better with their holier than though bullshit

>le radical centrist face

Kill yourself.

>neogaf dead

>Neogaf was formed in 1999
>all the mods lose interest when it turns 18
makes you think dosen't it?

Not gonna lie, former NeoFag here; it's hilarious watching NeoFag forums crash and burn but seriously, we can't let them have the nuclear codes.