Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next episode (22) is titled "Flash Of Sloth" and it airs in 16 and half hours.

Preview youtube.com/watch?v=hpGOE2RKq8w

OP2 Full youtube.com/watch?v=7UevOcNzMck

Theater D Full youtube.com/watch?v=sak8C3poI2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5UhX6MHJlc
otakomu.jp/archives/411789.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BY THE AUTHORITY OF SLOTH AND THE EXALTED WITCH, EVERYTHING BELOW THIS IS A:

"NO REPEATING NUMBERS FOR SATAN AND LIZARDMEN ZONE"

Does anyone have a webm of that scene where Emilia has Subaru's head in her lap? Shit was beautiful.

Anyone know where Death Ballet from OST played in?

Paco is alright?

Re:zero has the best people around.

spbro.
shitposter
and Fanfic headcanon guy.

Can't wait for your fanfic fampai.

Witch cult assemble!
Calling all true believers of love!
Report in!

inb4 shitty translation

LOL

This is fuckin

I want to kiss and cuddle with Ferris under a starry night sky. I would gently put my hand on his penis and carefully massage it, listening him moan in the darkness. He would try to hold back his first orgasm, but fails.

>shitposter
>praising yourself

I'm sorry but you're cancer incarnate, fuck off.

The power of satanas

PACO IS GOD

Reinhard btfo without trying paco is really satan

What did you guys think of the new opening ?
youtube.com/watch?v=A5UhX6MHJlc

reinhard's sixtles get was better than anything this overgrown flying rat did to be completely honest with you

HE REALLY IS SATAN

The real satan would roll 666

pls respond I need to see something cute today

I've got something cute for you.

FINAL BOSS

Don't have the webm, go to youtube.

I Don't have that but, I hope this will suffice for now.

wtf is happening
Paco just got 2 trips last thread and now this REINHARD BTFO INTO OBLIVION SOMEONE SCREENCAP ALL OF
THIS

first OP was like 50 times better

Thank you I love you

Ferris is a cute cinnamon bun piece of fluffy love candy miracle

REINALDO GOT REKT

Even mindbroken EMT is cute, Thanks!

Go to sleep Paco

I'm not making any sense?

Rather you were the one not making any sense.

They even talked about the aspects of multi dimensional and Subaru accepting his reality instead of pondering on the what-ifs you keep pushing which are hypothetical. Shit like saying anyone could have done what Rem did to Subaru in ep 18.

Oh and what Rem did to change Subaru's perspective and destroying the aspect of wanting something in return for doing good deeds or doing something. You're an idiot to have missed that Rem was showing Subaru how to be selfless and an enabler to a person in a positive manner. She didn't take every burden like what Subaru did in Echidna AU. The same thing Rem did. She didn't do everything for Subaru. Which is why I keep saying that Echidna AU reflected a mangled message of what Rem taught to Subaru.

Going about this, this is the same thing Subaru said to Emilia and is something Roswaal was also surprised about. So really. I think I'm spelling out too much. Keep being a fanfic writer fampai.

You seem to be lost boy. Either you fucking lost track of your argument or you're trying to butt in the argument.

And that is my point. It revolves around the world but remember that most of the story here is in Subaru's perspective. His shady resemblance with Flugel. The tower of Pleaides. You're definitely guilty of tunnel visioning when the plot is this big.

Keep trucking samefag.

What now lizardman?

At this point I don't think you two are even talking about the same things.

Rip in peperonis reinharto

I know.

Disgusting

My nigga

Rude

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOD

That's not very nice of you to say, even that picture does make her look like Reinhardt's half-sister.

CHECKED

Post Ram.

It was him losing track of the conversatio because he can't accept anything not in line with his fanfic universe.

Paco spammer why are you constantly replying to your own get? Insecure much?

Post yfw they go anime original and have Reinhard show up to slaughter Betelgeuse, Regulus, and Ley all by himself.

Sure, why not?

Tfw you spend 2 plus hours making a awesome screencap but its too big to actually post

The amount of gets this thread/general has accumulated has convinced me I need to watch Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu hoping it will tell me about Paco. Why does he do the GETs?

Kek
Nice dubs also
>pacospammer
Reinhard are you anally devastated or what?

He's literally the beast of apocalypse of the setting.

Simple math - the post has more replies than there is poster in this thread.

This is oficially paco thread

wtf i hate paco now

Do I do well senpai?
Hope i get trips
Nice try reinaldo

>Not clowned.jpg

You had one job

>phoneposter avatarfaggotry and shitposting
>dubsfaggotry
Is this new low for these threads?

SO NEAR FUCKIN BEASTLY

yes, dubs are cancer in every form

He's not wearing makeup in that scene. This also seems to be the first doujin in which Roswaal actually fucks Ram. It's amazing.

>57 replies
>18 posters
>3 or 4 threads up at the same time

You guys should really just meet up and have a wild orgy on the day of episode 25

Nope that was just a shitstorm
Because pacoposter got trips two times in last thread and now he got trips at first time
Why people consider paco avatarfagging and suck lizard cock?
People are truly gay

I am the poster of this btw
Didnt expect all that pacoposting

>dubsfaggotry

Literally the foundation block of Sup Forums. If you have a problem with checking digits,don't browse this site.

There better be an option for a real dress, because whatever the fuck she's wearing is just missing the point.

and they were used to kill threads so what the fuck are you doing

There is separate board for this cancer. It's not allowed here

>foundation block of Sup Forums
Look and a laught at the baby mistaking real gets with shitty dubs. In my day repeating numbers meant something.

Is the other Ferriposter here?

Nevermind I have Succeeded!

d-dope[/sppoiler]

I remember pre -2010 Sup Forums

Nice dubs

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

And you seem to have stayed with your childish mindset

Why does the witch love Subaru?

Because he saved her and made her happy.

You are completely misunderstanding Rem's message. It's not about being selfless, but about being a hero. About not running away. It's not about sharing burdens, but relying on others and loving oneself. Subaru never wanted much in return other than being recognized as the "protagonist". What Rem told him is that he doesn't need to be a hero for the world (the protagonist), he just needs to continue being her own personal hero. That's why he starts from zero. Because he has to work towards being the protagonist instead of assuming he already is.

>perspective
This has nothing to do with the argument. Viewing the world from his perspective doesn't negate the fact that Rem (and her encouraging him to continue) is not where the plot revolves around.

No he didn't, from the time he was teleported into the world all he did was try to save Emilia. He's never met Satella. @_@

Because she's Emilia from the future duh.

Hey,we all watch cartoons here. I don't think any of can be called mature.

>hear about this new anime called Re: Zero
>decide to give it a shot since everyone is raving about it this season
>premise is "ordinary high school student has a chance encounter with a mysterious girl and his life is forever turned upside down"
How fucking original. I expected better from you Sup Forums. Huge disappointment.

>loving oneself
Satella tells him the same thing.

You don't even know what the conversation was about. Go back here >>Subaru fights for Emilia, and he doesn't give up because of Rem.

point taken, i've never liked dubs though. get times are funny, bit tjat's all

who /team emilia/ here ?

who /team rem/ here ?

Represent!

>He's never met Satella.
Well Satella claims something else.
Satella was alive before Emilia was born.

I prefer Ferris but if it came down to Rem and Emilia,I'd pick Emillia.

EMT!

yeah, Re:Zero Visual Novel for PS4

otakomu.jp/archives/411789.html

translation never.

me on the left

Yen Press is only up to light novel volume 3. =(((

me

Me on the right.

Emilia looks hotter.