Powerful

Powerful
youtube.com/watch?v=nuTEeCNBfYE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48CnGf_qyAo
youtube.com/watch?v=oB-NnVpvQ78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if the Banana was born in the body of an Apple?

so CNN believes gender disphoria is a mental disorder and traps should be ignored, got it.

so is cnn /our guys/?

kurva anyád

*disables comments*

exactly
now go spread it on social medias. Those bigots must be put to justice

woah this is deep...

You know what else is deep?
My mom!

What's with the Banana?

They are trying to troll us. They have to be. They are trying to get a response from us to try to use our memes against us. So, might as well give it to them.

Remake the video and swap out the apple for a banana.

It's not an apple , it's an image of an apple

This. We need to remind CNN of this the next time they run a tranny right's story.

unironically this might just work

The "Apple" may be fruit fluid, you fucking bigots.

Thank goodness CNN could tell me that is an apple. I actually thought it was a banana at first. So embarrassed..

Cringed so hard when i saw this

fruit is a social construct

I cringed too then i thought this is obviously a parody cnn wouldnt make something this stupid or make something this cheap. My sides

Wait a minute this channel is not available is this legit op or did you make this? Funny either way though.

they have been playing it live on TV all day today, they didn't just upload it to youtube
thats how proud of it they are lol

This is a white man. Some people might try to tell you that's it's a black person. They might scream, black, black, black over and over and over again. They might put BLACK in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a black man...but it's not. This is a white person.
Facts First.

youtube.com/watch?v=48CnGf_qyAo

Well memed

bamp

Nah, more like stepping on rakes. Left can't meme or justify anything without it backfiring.

Just like how the call ar-15s assault rifles?
really makes you think

>ar
>assault rifle
Wow you alt right babies are so dumb just like your leader drumpf :)

Armalite Rifle

Automatic rifle.

reverse it,, thats the point

This is an Armalite Rifle. Some people might try to tell you that's it's an assault rifle. They might scream, assault, assault, assault over and over and over again. They might put ASSAULT in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is an assault rifle...but it's not. This is an Armalite Rifle.
Facts First.

Well memed

again, reverse it, the point is the first statement is false

Apples are apples, therefore Drumpf is a big smelly bigot doo doo head

már majdnem azt hittem, hogy az alma fonák a pol-ra költözött

>This post
>Bulgaria
Checks out.

>inb4 amerinigger
I'm whiter than your black ass will ever be.

welp there goes the LGBTQ++++ZXC agenda

The point is that the left thinks there is no such thing as absolute truth, and that if they say 2+2=5 than that is right. If a man thinks he is a woman, than he is a woman.
An Apple can not change from an apple into a banana. It either is an apple or a banana. It doesn't matter how many times someone tries to say that an apple is a banana, it is not. In effect they are arguing against their own ideology.
I happen to agree with their point and wish to use it myself.

no comments or likes/ dislikes. its like they know they are full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oB-NnVpvQ78

Use sjw sockpuppets to accuse cnn of transphobia.

is this about transgenderes?

This is a man. Some people might tell you it's a woman. They might scream "woman! woman! woman!" over and over again. They might put WOMAN in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a woman... but it's not. This is a man.

>Facts First

Kek
CNN messed up bigly