youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks. I need moar tho

imgur.com/a/m0Cvj

bump

bump

Come on. These should exist in the thousands. Why cant I find any?

Just by the headline I can tell that
1. Opinion article
2. Fact article
3. Opinion article

This guess was verified after I looked up the article. Not only were they both written by completely different authors, both 1 and 3 clearly had (opinion) in the title, something this picture omits.
So not only is this proof, that it wasn't CNN doing "fake news", it's actually showing that this picture is fake news.

This soooo much! #resistdrumpf #unitedweresist

>implying normies see a difference in that

>Warren Buffet
Holy shit, that's what his name was!

>implying that CNN doesn't have complete control over the opinions that are published, and those opinions fit CNN's leftist narrative

fuck off

I love this pic. I remember when it was made.

>implying normies read the news unless it is a shared facebook picture
tendentious-bias =/= fake news. Every private media outlet serves a narrative and of course they cater to a certain audience, but that doesn't make it fake. It is clearly marked as opinion.

Wouldn't be just fucking great if Anderson Cooper was identified for gay sexual harassment and that turned out to be the swan song of teh FakeNewsNetwork

Also, who has a webm of that cnn faked Ebola footage ??!!

Now you get it. That is why only the headline matters

>that is why only the headline matters
You mean the one, where it clearly says Opinion in the original headline?

>when Hillary plays XCOM

Opinion is not mentioned a single time in that picture your retard

You seem to be missing the point. CNN was pushing the idea of paid family leave until Trump supported the idea and then they started pushing against it because everything they're about now is trying to attack trump. They're not interested in informing people they're interested in controlling them and Trump getting elected hurt them because they couldn't get the population to do what they want

>editorial board
>opinion

this one thinks he's being clever.

I will not add fake news to this post - but I will post a video that makes fun of CNN with some brevity (If you want fake news of the people at CNN admitting they are fakes news - research Project Veritas on youtube):
youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag=cnn

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag=huffington_post

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag=politifact

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag=mainstream_media

That pic is unreal.

The sheer incompetence of these people is astounding.

lol, they even shooped the nose to be notnigger

>top image is from a "political reporter" in the news section
>bottom image is from a "a liberal / progressive American op-ed columnist and blogger" in the Opinion section

what did he mean by this? you do know what the literal fuck a op-ed column is right? you retarded fucking double nigger

One more that is funnier:

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

Only CNN? Here is Boston local news calling posters saying white people shouldn't apologize but love thelselves "white supremacist hate crimes".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LKilAo8aWmk

I wonder if they just rely on the fact that most Americans can't think for themselves or if they really don't understand that this will wake more white people up.

This shit is hilarious.

But for him to have that opinion and for CNN to publish it they are admitting that the election was hacked which you'll notice they previous said wasn't possible

fucking bump

thats literally not how op-eds work in the states or in europe, its the writers name and reputation not the papers so if its click bait bullshit they will publish it for views almost all of them have disclaimers saying this is literal bullshit at the bottom in small print

There's a giant dump of it here:

imgur.com/a/c1RnG

cnn and buzzfeed are in bed together
buzzfeed was hired by cnn to dig political dirt

Yes, so they are pushing crap contrary to what they have previously reported while masquerading as a news network. And it is most definitely the reputation of the paper, it's their logo right at the top of the page and it's their website hosting the idiocy.

I don't get the point of this. The articles don't represent CNN's opinion, they represent the opinions of the writers. CNN doesn't have an opinion. So what if two articles on its website contradict?

by that standard, all papers and news outlets are masquerading because they all have garbage op-ed opinion pieces

Are we being invaded by some kind of CNN internet defense force?

Yes, now you're getting it

CNN's producer - russia narrative is bullshit:
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Van Jones - russia nothing burger:
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

CNN producer - Americans are stupid as shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

Right, questioning Sup Forums is a conspiracy

this!

No, but having several posters being stupid enough to not understand how shit CNN is is kind of suspicious

some people actually enjoy politics and aren't crazy, just because i take issue with some low hanging facebook meme targeted at retards who don't know what a op-ed is image doesn't mean i like cnn you echo chamber faggot

Cnn never posted that. Fake fake news.

>imgur.com/a/m0Cvj
Severly underrated post

If you actually enjoy politic then you should be pretty disappointed at the outrageous shit that CNN (and other news networks push). We all know what an op-ed is you fucking cock goblin. But by publishing those opinions CNN put their weight behind it, sure they can put a little "not our views" disclaimer at the bottom but by giving such stupidity space they are obviously trying to advance and control a particular narrative

Lugenpress needs eradicating

I think Chris Cuomo, Van Jones, Anderson Pooper, Brian Stelter and Brooke Baldwin come here to get real news since they are sheltred from it at their network

>knowing things
>burgerland

yeah, about that

nice fake news thread guys

keep them coming

Sorry this was the thumbnail - disregard previous thumbnail

Laugh if you will, but I was genuinely disappointed when I realized publications like the bbc and the Economist were no longer trustworthy

Are you fucking new? Of course we are, we've been invaded by MSM shills for over a year now.

kek'd hard friend 7-8+1 for u

Correct, just like New Yorker Magazine (although they do have good articles now and then), Time Magazine, Newsweek, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and the New York Times all colluded to get Hillary the presidency - source wikileaks. The best is, they also colluded to get Trump the republican nomination per Hillary's instruction, since she thought that would make for the easiest path to the White House. Oh the irony.

yeah looking back now i marvel at the naivety it took to trust so much obviously corrupt shit

I meant are we current;y being specifically targeted by CNN

I naively believed the Brits were more objective and detached when reporting the news. But their coverage of the migrant crisis showed me they willingly turned a blind eye to the problems, so I walked away from them as well

>The best is, they also colluded to get Trump the republican nomination per Hillary's instruction, since she thought that would make for the easiest path to the White House.

this and the associated graphic. and "oh the ironing" would have been acceptable

You are right to point this out. I'm not criticizing your comment. But this thread has a lot of value regardless. First of all because some of the pictures, like don't fit your criticism. Secondly because even if the picture shows tendentious bias instead of fake news it is still important to point that out. And finally, in memes salience replaces etymological correctness as the main method of transporting ideas. When a Sup Forumsack says 'fake news thread' we link it to the idea that mainstream media outlets are deliberately pushing certain narratives and that this thread is intended to post examples of that. So the term 'fake news' is a great way to show the purpose of this thread in two simple words. Although admittedly, this could lead to anons not realizing the distinction that you pointed out.

lost already

LOL - I found that the best way to identify the propaganda ares of the media are those outlets that do not allow comments sections on their websites. I spend more time reading comments than I do articles, which is why the "objective MSM" do not allow comments. They admitted that comment sections have wat more influence then the articles that try to dictate the conversation.

Nixon and Johnson both said - people will believe anything if they see on tv. Well not anymore.

reminds me of..
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo

This is arguably the most egregious because it's the same author both times

This one should be put next to a "punch nazis" defence.

This one hurts the most. :(

Kek

CNNDF fuck off

Holy shit, mister Cooper.
Your presence on this website stinks almost harder than it does on tv.