THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITAIN

Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/
welt.de/vermischtes/article159698128/Das-ist-meine-Strasse-Mit-Schraubenschluessel-gegen-Polizisten.html
amazon.com/Easy-Meat-Britains-Grooming-Scandal/dp/1943003068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accurate representation of the current state of Britbongistan, and yes it is very sad.

And the Yanks think we should be worried about being arrested for Twitter posts? Your cops have guns and tanks you're gonna get steamrolled while I'll be here sipping tea ignoring PC Cuck knocking politely on the door outside.

Better to die on your feet than live sitting sipping tea like a faggot

amen.

Wow, who do the liberals side with? It's racist to not tolerate his "culture", but she's obviously being sexually harrassed

Bump.

Everyone knows it's really only London with the terrorist sympathizer mayor that's having these problems. Might be a good thing as it will red pill all the urban whites back to tradcon.

That's because the US is hardcore. These migrants would be mangled.

Our cops are trigger happy but I'd be embarrassed to have a police force that poses with foreigners putting them in headlocks and grinding on them sexually.

I would rather have people who abuse the cops in such a manner dead than to have 3rd worlders going around showing how tough they are because the police force are too spineless to confront anyone than people saying mean things online.

Also most of the "controversial" killings we had in America were just controversial because the news spun it and black people are retarded and think everything is racist.

Keep on getting jewed up, bongs.

You all fucking lost the war. Such a shame. Glad I'm not there and can use a butter knife for my toast lmao

Reminder that this is all Ch*rchills fault.

Babes man's not hot

Man can never be hot

Please stop reminding me that my country is shit. Thank you.

Welcome to my world cunt

Typical gayboy brit.

I feel bad for our British brothers.

Their country used to be fucking great, and now it's on an impossible to stop rollercoaster to destruction.

Come to America. Trump will take care of you guys.

how did this happen?????

You are the cuck. Yank man can shoot back. Hell he can shoot AT ALL.
DEAR ALL BRITS. GIVE IT UP. THERE IS OFFICIALLY NO PLACE SHITTER THAN THIS LEFT.
Britain is dead, only thing left is to stop clinging to the past and acting as thought it's worse any where else. It isn't.
Time to restart from scratch or die.

9/10 home burglary go unsolved. Fuck I bet it is at 100% for competent white criminals. If you get doxxed and lose you job just start robbing brown people britanons

This has to be fake. Source it.

As much of a shithole as my country is it brings a smile to my face to know that if this nigger tried to put an American cop in a headlock it would be the last thing he ever did

Then why are you almost 50% white, Tyrone?

Said the 66%, soon to be the 50%, but doomed to be 10%.

Nah, I'll take our country over your pile of shit anyday.

At least the majority of our population is based and our towns are still safe

yet we can still own guns, we got trump elected, we don't get arrested for "offensive comments" online, and we don't have daily acid attacks. and our police for the most part aren't spineless bitches

This bullshit meme is only true in larger cities. The rest of the nation is fucking white my dude.

>London
>60% white
Don't get all uppity now, but is that really accurate? It's got to be lower than that.
t. was there in january

Do Fuck off plebs. It took almost 70 years for them to get to that level, we're going to overtake them by 2031 from a near standing start in 1997. Morons. Get your act together.

WHERE IS YOUR TV LICENSE YOUR MAN

YOU

WILL

PAY

Shut the fuck up ya daft fat cunt.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

THEYRE KEKS I TELL YOU EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM ARE BETA FEGS IN DISGUISE US SAND NIGGERS ARE THE REAL ALPHA CHADS

Your country overall is almost 50% white you dumb cunt.
Oh and
>it's okay if niggers and non whites take over our main cities because we live in the country!
Fucking cuck.

What you think the British countryside is nothing but niggers? Just awash with Farmer Tyrone and his milkmaid wife Lateesha?

Haha! I'll take TV licence and free medical care anyday over your shit.

Anything else you wanna sling about?

yeah sad to see J.Cole risk all his fame and money just to get a cool profile pic with a police officer

Stop the fucking Anti-European threads.

Kek somebody's mad. Go shoot yourse...stab yourse...nose dive off a fucking building you triggered piece of dick cheese.

My man, if he did that here in Brazil, the police would teach him a lesson for life.

OP is obviously legit

This is the official Polandball comic for this thread.

Great picture

Some Bongs are really in denial. Don't work we'll most likely liberate you from the new caliphate in 10 years or so.

European Western nations have become so used to their citizens following the laws voluntarily that the police force is a bunch of caregivers rather than having any actual authority.
Over here we had one incident where they smashed in one cops face with a wrench and none of his coworkers who were also at the scene gunned the nigger down.

hourly reminder

link?

weak should fear the strong

It's just the typical britroach mentality, ignore them.

Typed from their computer as pakis rape English children and coppers watch them go into their cars with a smile.

what does it say?

hahaha this is some faggotry

welt.de/vermischtes/article159698128/Das-ist-meine-Strasse-Mit-Schraubenschluessel-gegen-Polizisten.html
Dunno if there's an English source on it

sweden was a mistake
t. greatest swedish kang

Expect you'll be too busy fighting in your own civil while slowly getting taken over by south america, won't ya.

You haven't even got anything to say to that.

Yeah, we have to pay like 60 pound for a TV licence, but you have to pay thousands of pounds for every bone you break

You are the ones in denial, huge faggots. Even your far right isnt as far right as our center positions.

Your wife pays fees for the BBC as well

Every brit should read this book
>amazon.com/Easy-Meat-Britains-Grooming-Scandal/dp/1943003068

To get the pdf simply type
>Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal pdf

>demands

I dont know, why the people ddont simply overtake britain,

And then install a free society ( no wellfare, no overregulation, no taxes, no bureocracy, ... )

What's wrong with this image?

Now change his skin color and do it again.

We are building a giant fucking wall and deporting people daily btw. I would rather be against weak ass liberals who don't even know how to hold a gun then get taken over by islam without a chance to even fight back because you're jailed for showing them bacon and shit.

>The rest of the nation

you mean the illiterate white trash rednecks?

yup

Muzlims gotta Muz. Let them rape and murder, it's part of their religious expression.

they'll just ignore it like every single other case that would challenge their cognitive dissonance

>This triggers the amerimut.

Could be worse. They could be half sand nigger shit stains such as yourself.

This.

Hard to die on your feet when youre riding on a mobility scooter

Haha, you're only trapping yourself in with them

Islam will not dominate us, you are already dominated.

Blacks kill more whites a day than muslims do

Any context? Can anyone provide a youtube link of this?

>10 years.
What 5% of the population is going to take over. Sup Forums really lacks perspective.

There is a lot of truth to it and leftists don't even realize how fundamentally different Arabs for example are to westerners when it comes to authority. More ruthless and dysfunctional societies create entirely different ideas of justice. Police and the justice system is either corrupt, nonexistent or highly violent and strict in these shitholes
This fundamental believe in rule of law of us westerners means nothing to third worlders. They can't trust their state, which is why they are honour cultures instead of law cultures. Every perceived transgression must be retaliated harshly, everybody in your clan has to be in on it. Violence and in group solidarity are what is keeping them together. Our police and justice infrastructure would be working fine with civilized people who not only follow the law out of fear of being punished but rather because of the insight that the law is just and because we implicitly all agree that anarchy is undesirable. A fucking Arab doesn't care one bit if he broke the law in on itself. If westerners call the police after he enriched their daughter instead of showing up with 30 cousins at his place to rape his sister in return that means to him they are weak. And when he gets some probation in court that means the state is weak too.

i think that festival was called nottingham hill or something

Well, that's what happens if you give the post of prime minister to your old school friend from Eton or Oxford instead of looking for somebody who is competent.

Can second, was there for a few days this summer, saw few white people (except tourists such as myself).

I don't think Londonistan is even 30% white.

It's what happens when your prime minister is literally in the employ of jewish bankers, is what it is.

Yeah, it's the Notting hill carnival. The police try to be seen to be having a good time.

This

BLEACHED

that's tyler

That image can't possibly be real... can it? I just don't know anymore.

soon you will have to give up your keys because you can poke someone in the eye with them

It won't have change that much in 6 years. It's probably the fact that you're Sup Forums racists and you walk around noticing all the brown people, while you say to yourself 'wow, this place is so cucked etc'.

>2011 census

the country is where food is made, dummy

the issue with this image is that Britain shouldnt have a full set of teeth

I guess you can't fund security for Poppy Day parades from the diversity budget

>Islam will not dominate us
It already has you dumb cunt, children's services in the cities are inundated. It a 50-60% Muslim kids we get as referrals per month, never mind half cast and quadroons and full blacks, never mind poles and Albanians, literally 1-2 white English non-mongrels a month if that.
>5% of the population
It's not 5 any more you worthless shitcunt, that was in 2011 before all the Syrian shit, before Sudan was sent en masse here by G4S to staff hospitals and drive vans and work security for peanuts, before the Libyan Wall of Africa was pummelled away. Go to ANY landmark, museum, embassy in London and look at staff and security: pakis and africans are security for European heritage. Heathrow airport security is literally Somalis and Pakis waving through brown folks and putting white grandmas through the xray machines and searching white children.
It's a fucking flood now and they reproduce like cockroaches, by 2021 they will be 15% minimum, not counting Muslim and non-Muslim Africans, AND the law doesn't apply to them in the same way, AND we can't defend ourselves in our own homes with a fucking kitchen knife let alone in the street with a gun.

Every Brit who thinks the USA is worse off needs hanging next to the invaders.

>Better to die on your feet
You're right, but
>sipping tea like a faggot
Take that back about Tea you stupid cunt.

>Gustavus Vassa

whats gay about drinking tea? we do it and we're manly. Aussie and british men drinking tea together is a fond tradition. I bet you think thats gay? I bet you think its gay that we give each other a cheeky wank under the table? you bloody yanks and your false machismo

hitler laughs in his grave
hahahhaahhah fucking jew cucks!!!

GUSTAVUS
ADOLPHUS

LIBERA ET IMPERA

wouldn't even dream of raising white children in this country, the only way out is to get out.

Apparently his slave name

You tell me.