>be half-white half-nigger
>americans are now purer than most europeans

>USA
>only 62% white

nice try, buddy

>Be eurocuck
>Have one Muslim bull for your wife
>Have one transgender Indian bull for yourself
>Catch aids and die while waiting for healthcare in the death centers you call hospital.

if you sleep with a bathroom gun you're likely to kill yourself by mistake. if euros had guns you would know this.

>tfw no designated shitting gun

Why do they constantly forget this every time they try and shit-talk Europe? It's like they're all collectively retarded or something.

>only one gun for sleeping
>only one for shitting

not from around here are ya boy?

well at least 38% of them is

It's too easy with the burgers

GO AWAY, BATIN

Beautiful

>be American
>shoot people

It's the only reason anyone respects us.
They'll say it's the liberty and capitalism, but it's really the violence.

>Be an american that knows nothing of Europe except what he reads on Sup Forums
I'd call you a retard but that would insult retards. Europe has it problems but I have to say have traveling most all of western and central europe, I never felt like I was going to get shot. Hell, in Germany you'll see 12 year old kids catching buses downtown in major cities and nobody worries about them.

I'm even a gun owner and I'm embarrassed by most of the the "gun fags" I see now.

Yes and?

>be european
>shit in bathtub
hans, show us your true flag

why not just have at least one in each room... plus extras, just in case?

>people respect you
user...

RAID yourself you dirty roach

kek

this.
It closer to tolerate than it is to respect...

>not having a gun in every room and vehicle.
Imagine being this cucked

this is just monkey-see, monkey-do based on a biggie smalls lyric

In my opinion, the only two countries I see actually get respect on here are Russians and Serbs, who keep to themselves unless they have something to say about life under communism or the Muslim genocide. People just automatically assume they're badasses when they post.
But if you post under an American flag, people just assume you're a fat buffoon, period. They think they're the best country in the world and they can't understand why nobody respects them as such. Must be frustrating.

>those disgusting plastic break actions.

>t. your average American.

Shotty in the showa incase they try shoot me while im shittin

Christianity really did a number on Europe didn't it.

S- Stop hating on each other. We need to stay together to beat the Jews and Muslims. It hurts to see the white people fighting each other and not their common enemies.

>tfw I keep a shitty Taurus I got for free in the upper decker of my shitter
>tfw europoors think I will feel bad for this
Oh well :^) europoors will never understand the number one American past time, not giving a fuck.

Nice

>T. Anthony Cumia

>tolerate
it's cute that you pretend you ever had a choice.

>They think they're the best country in the world
there's this thing called a superpower, you see. there used to be a lot of them but they all got into a big fight and we won. now america is the undisputed best country in the world.

I unironically have a pistol in my night stand and a shotgun in my bathroom as well.

>They think they're the best country in the world
there's this thing called a superpower, you see. there used to be a lot of them but they all got into a big fight and we won. now america is the undisputed best country in the world.

Doesn't china still own you?
You yankees came in at the last minute, when the axis powers were gearing up to surrender and did the equivalent of curb stomping cripples.

>serbs
>badasses

badasses should at least win a war every once in a while

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.

What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.

This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.

This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of love.

The hate is just good fun

>be poor white trash
>get daily beatings from mom's boyfriends
>begin to love guns

Exactly! What happens if someone breaks in while you're taking a shit?

Some people, like you guys, take it to the extreme!

I really need to get a home defense shotgun to keep in my closet at my house. All my funs are back in my safe at my rents house from before I moved out.

God bless America

Hey that looks similar to mine

>be third world savage
>use the same gun for sleeping and shitting

I love my pillow gun. 200 thread count, 200 dead count(tm)

>and one for shitting
>bathtub

Poo in the loo please go

Everything comes from here. It's continental isolation ensured the people who created a stable government could have opportunities without the fear of dominion by silly Europeans.

The soil is great. America is #1, and everyone who immigrates here, with a skill, or something to offer the economy is rewarded, appropriately. It's a very simple concept, of reaping what you sow, that is the good thing about laizze-fare economics, and having the largest military budget in the world. This really is a special place. My mom immigrated here, and my dad came from the old WASPS who built this country.

I feel grateful everyday, that I live in America. And I know deep down everyone hates this country for mostly stupid reasons, several legitimate reasons, but overall, jealousy.

implying i'm not jealous

>Tfw nogunz Massfag
Feels pretty shit man.

Not only that, but the bathroom is a good place to retreat to and hunker down until you're ready to make a stand.

The TAC 14 has gone on sale recently, The Mossberg Shockwave holds +1, but the TAC comes with the MOE handguard. Loaded up with low recoil 2 3/4 00 buck you can almost one hand it.