Why do colored people commit so many crimes compared to white people?

Why do colored people commit so many crimes compared to white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's get some expert opinion from the self proclaimed experts

when they've finished warbling on about toxic white males, that is

>false fire alarm
what does that even mean?

Just as it suggests, he pulled the fire alarm when there was no fire. That's a crime.

It suggests that he owned a fake fire alarm.

>assult

>Be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to play sports
>Still a burglar
Why?

>Negro Felon League

Stop watching football.

> arrested for resisting arrest

That's bullshit alright. I don't care if he's a nigger, you don't arrest people for resisting arrest.

>Burglary
Dont they make enough money?

This is actual privilege, not “white” privilege, that the left should be going after.

These dumbasses were surrounded by yes men since 5th grade. They never learned any better than their juvenile foolish gangbangin esque behavior. They just have millions of dollars and basically political immunity depending on how good of players they are.

Burglary is illegally entering a house to commit a crime. The crime doesn't have to be theft. In Koa Misi's case it looks like he broke in to assault someone. He may be a violent nigger but he probably doesn't need to steal your TV.

>Minor charge
>Tyrone thinks "Muh Racism"
>Starts chimping out

You're not this much of a pedant, user, use your brain.

Just a guess but I'll wager it's because their nigger's ;^).

Then minor charge goes as reason for arrest.

Maybe he forgot his credit card at home and really wanted something.

Yeah, this is why BLM keeps getting fuel for the fire.

>attempt to "detain" black man, not under arrest
>black man fights detainment because he's stupid monkey and decides to chimp out, even if somehow he's innocent of any wrongdoing which is rare in itself
>police have to fight black man to subdue him
>even if he didn't have drugs or commit any offense he is now hauled off and charged with resisting arrest when he wasn't "under arrest" until officers tried to detain him
>probable cause for detainment could literally be anything i.e. "I thought I smelled marijuana on him"- officer faggot

Trying to corral niggers 24/7 has just turned cops into niggers themselves

I'm guessing he was arrested because he refused to comply with the officer's orders while receiving the minor charge.

>Why do colored people commit so many crimes compared to white people?

It's literally the colour of skin:

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

> In 40 species of wild vertebrates, darker pigmented individuals are more aggressive and sexually active.
> Cross fostering studies and pharmacological dose manipulations establish the role of the melatonin system.
> We review the human literature within and between populations and find similar relationships with pigmentation.
> Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

>It suggests that he owned a fake fire alarm.

>resisting arrest when he wasn't "under arrest"

If he didn't resist he would have probably just got a ticket.
Brainlets won't be able to understand this concept

reminder that niggers are subhuman
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

>legalize marijuana
That's four of them right there.
Give the ten alcoholics mandatory counseling with medical marijuana and you've solved them too.

lol wat... I didn't know they had niggers in Finland

Because most poor people are colored you fucking retard

The DUI and drug possession laws are designed to keep people down, regardless of color. 75% of these guys were arrested for bullshit misdemeanors, and when I comes to cops, I'd side with the blacks. They have fucked with American citizens for far too long.

I'm convinced a good portion of Africans have stunted right hemisphere functions, which impact the ability to think ahead, plan, predict consequences of actions and delay gratification. Resulting in the inability to comprehend emotional and social queues. Which again also causes a lack of prosodic communication and expressive gestures along with impaired awareness of social contexts.
A lot of this would realistically come from a lack of evolution from survival standpoint in which people had to survive long winters and evolved to be more empathic, which again plays no part in African populations.

Of course, none of this can actually be officially correlated as anything vaguely out of the political norm is pushed to the side. And asking for fund to investigate something in this field would be career suicide.

t. biologist

>and when I comes to cops, I'd side with the blacks
fuck off, nigger. go defend criminals elsewhere.

>which impact the ability to think ahead, plan, predict consequences of actions and delay gratification

>dey dindu nuffin

>bullshit misdemeanors

I can threat you with a knife and it will be a misdemeanor.

niggers should be allowed to commit crime with no consequence, argues the leftist

Great read and expresses a lot of thoughts I've had over the years helping my professor with his classes.
Saved.

Thanks, user.

If you wanna get technical, drug laws are actually often race related. Weed, cocaine, etc. are illegal because they are popular among black people, same way LSD is illegal because it is popular among hippies and anti-establishment folks. That's more of a historical blip though, since everybody does drugs now its a general control tactic.

>If you wanna get technical, drug laws are actually often race related
reminder that niggers wanted the drug laws

America’s modern war on drugs was established at a time of growing African American political power.
Many of the toughest crime laws were crafted based on ideas and political mobilization that came from prominent black Americans — including writers, poets, civil rights activists, elected officials, clergy, and their close allies in the Democratic Party – despite growing misgivings and controversy.

>1970. June. Ebony magazine publishes article titled “Blacks Declare War on Dope.”
“Most community groups agree that the first offensive must be against black pushers and distributors who, as one father of a 19-year-old addict says, ‘come brazenly into our neighborhoods and murder and cripple our children with that junk’.

>1971. February. The Congressional Black Caucus is founded by Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY).
Through most of its history, the CBC would advocate actively for tough drug war legislation.

>1971. March 25. The Congressional Black Caucus secures a closed-door meeting with President Nixon in the Cabinet Room. During the session, the group demands more action to stop the flow of narcotics into urban neighborhoods.
Rep. Charles Rangel urges Nixon to do more to fight drugs without waiting for further congressional action, warning that support might soon build for drug legalization.

>1972. March 22. Nixon’s “Shafer” commission, made up largely of CONSERVATIVE WHITE elected officials, RECOMMENDS LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA. “Neither the marijuana user nor the drug itself can be said to constitute a danger to public safety,” writes co-author Gov. Raymond Shafer, a Republican from Pennsylvania. THE MEASURE RECEIVES NO SUPPORT FROM BLACK LAWMAKERS IN CONGRESS.

>1972. August 10. Jet magazine publishes a cover story describing drugs as a form of “Slavery.”

>1973. January. New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller, a longtime member of the NAACP with close ties to the black community, rolls out drug laws that would set a new standard for tough sentences, even for low-level non-violent drug offenders.
He is joined at the podium by prominent BLACK LEADERS from New York City who support the measure and URGE ROCKEFELLER TO ADOPT EVEN MORE STRINGENT PENALTIES INCLUDING THE DEATH PENALTY for “pushers.”

>1973. May 8. Governor Rockefeller signs laws setting minimum prison sentences of 15 years to life for possessing even small amounts of illegal narcotics, including marijuana, heroin and cocaine.

>1977. August 2nd. President Jimmy Carter proposes easing Federal marijuana laws. “I support legislation amending Federal law to eliminate all Federal criminal penalties for the possession of up to one ounce of marijuana.” THE MEASURE FAILS TO FIND SUPPORT IN DEMOCRATICALLY CONTROLLED CONGRESS.

>1982. Conservative Republican Sen. Strom Thurmond and Democratic Sen. JOE BIDEN — both members of the House Judiciary Committee — partner on a new anti-crime bill penned initially by Biden’s staff.
“I told him and I told my Democratic colleagues, ‘I’ll make a deal. If you keep your right-wing guys from killing this bill, I’ll keep the liberals off the bill,” BIDEN said.

>1986. July 23. Actor Ossie Davis joins street vigils against crack epidemic organized by leaders of 60 black churches in New York City.
“Just as in the past we fought slavery and we fought racism, we are going to fight drugs and the total indifference of those in power,” Davis said.

>1986. October. MAJOR FEDERAL DRUG WAR LEGISLATION PASSES. Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared with powder form of drug.
The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, THOUGH SOME MEMBERS WANT EVEN HARSHER PENALTIES FOR DRUG CRIMES. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsor the bill.

>1988. May 17. Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) publishes an op-ed in the New York Times titled “Legalize Drugs? Not on your life.” He chastises President Reagan for not doing enough to battle illegal narcotics and calls crack “the worst drug epidemic in our history.”

>1989. March. Ebony magazine publishes an article describing Rep. Rangel as “The Front-Line General In the War On Drugs.” Rangel talks about the “cancerous epidemic” of drugs hitting black communities in America.
Rangel chastises the administration of President George H.W. Bush for not doing enough to stop drugs.

>1991. Rep. Charles Rangel insists that the drug war should continue in a televised debate with CONSERVATIVE William F. Buckley Jr., WHO WANTS DRUGS LEGALIZED.
“What do you want to do with the [800,000] people that you convict?” Buckley asks. “Do you want to torture them to death?” He argues that the drug war is leading to 800 deaths per day.
Rangel goes on to insist “I still believe that [laws] should be there” and argues against legalization. He argues that someone “like Colin Powell” should be placed in charge of the effort.

>1994. Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act passes Democratically-controlled Congress with overwhelming margins based on Democratic support, with significant Republican opposition.
Major backers include Senate Judiciary chairman JOE BIDEN and New York Senator CHARLES SCHUMER. Measure is supported by the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives.
Establishes “three strikes and you’re out” sentencing rules. Expands death penalty to include drug trafficking crimes.

LET THE WHINING BEGIN!!

>1997. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) elected chair of Congressional Black Caucus.
“Mandatory minimum sentences – especially those related to drug possession – and laws that impose more severe penalties for crack cocaine than powder cocaine have resulted in the incarceration of a disproportionate amount of African Americans.”

Environment and lack of role models. There ate way nofe successful whites to look up to then we havr in the black community. We just have rappers and sports stars and they even commit crimes

that's why they're kneeling, they want a chimpout license. fuck niggers and you're a faggot if you watch nfl, like a real big bbc loving jew puppet goy faggot.

Cause they are minorities and being oppressed. They don't trust majority, therefore don't trust their government (as an instrument of oppression). They trust only their inner circles, and this engenders tribal/gang mentality, lack of decent parental control strengthens it.
In groups with the factors of distrust of the government and lack of parental control (i.e. white trash) people become junkies.

Interesting...never heard of this Rangel guy before. Seems a bit unfair to blame the war on drugs on Nixon alone now.

That's the real racial redpill right there.

Have you even looked at your picture you moron? There's a white guy in there.

Why do racists never accept the evidence?

>1 white guy out of a million niggers
Wtf I hate white people now

They are a lesser race in any measurable way

except for running around in circles really fas--
>white man invents wheel
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiittttt

what do you care?

>Abbos are human