→ → → → →

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ERA_besada/status/922441538109616129
voat.co/v/NeoFAG/2205692
twitter.com/MattEnth/status/922365369221750784
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507866655539.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How will Beam and the rest of Neofag mods answer to this?

>Hopefully someone can replace Evilore
>bangasm
>Pottery

I remember having an account on NeoFAG back in the day, when I was a communist.
I got banned for denouncing pedophilia.

Great thread OP. How do I upvote it?

>2017
>not choosing faggot

yet another plan of the smegma eating dimorphous ET overmen. they have planted these stirrers who are also called shills but are not human. they are lumps of silicone and wires and no feels whatsoever. they yield wornout arguments and don't bring anything new but only act abiding by the snowball rule. what is extreme becomes more extreme impelling people to drift further apart from each other. to what avail all this plan? for the ETs to come and colonise the earth as europeans did in the americas. humans will not be able to face a superior civilisation threating earth while they are embroiled in strife.

I'm eternal healslut, no matter the genre.

That's not how you spell Legend of Dragoon

Faggots passive is to be able to act twice each turn, he's quite strong.

I like classes that do a lot of damage

While I normally pick some sort of magic user, the only viable option in that list is faggot.

Apply pressure here faggots. Let's take Sup Forums back.

I have a neogaf account. When they inevitably go back up, is there anything I should do with my account for the lulz?

Why is the mod deleting Sup Forums related posts? Did he just fucking get here or something?

Do you think Evilore will ever send out a response? Or will he just hoard the remainder of his shekels and live the rest of his live as a hermit? I think he still has a few million bucks from the site

Discuss the problematic aspect of the japanese developers culturally appropriating everything and getting away with it.

Are the new forums up yet?

Reminder that only QUALITY threads are allowed on Sup Forums

What was the site the ex-mods where going start off from scratch with?

Mods are afraid /nig/ will turn into a permanent Sup Forums outpost at Sup Forums. They are carefully monitoring this thread.

resetera.com I believe

holy fuck that's funny

Resetera. And no Evilore's statement is not out yet.

What a sight a coordinated Sup Forums + Sup Forums + Sup Forums + Sup Forums + /s4s/ shitposting coup would be.

It's happened before.

>Being attacked in a shower is discrimination.
>@ERA_besada

You can't make this shit up LOL.

well this wouldnt be a problem if they just let this discussion on / v / you have all these / v /irgins coming over here and wanting to post about neogaf and vidya and how they effect each other

Just what Sup Forums needs! Another general dedicated to internet activism.

Go to /r/transpassing for your images when asked by the khmr rouge mods for photos to see how fast they can process you.

That's the things. Mods can't tolerate neogaf discussion on Sup Forums because they are leftists themselves and can't see all the sjw abuse or it'll hurt their precious feelings.

twitter.com/ERA_besada/status/922441538109616129

The new forum will an even bigger leftist echo chamber.

No, you'll just get banned.
Sit tight and wait until something truly worthy comes up.

Oh I know.

because mods are retarded there is no where for one of the fastest threads on one of the fastest boards
while some boards go hours without any posts

wait so this is really happening? And they are making white males wait till last to join? Holy shit

Oh, I intend to get banned. I guess my question is how can I get banned in the most productive/destructive way possible? What would be a more worthy occasion?

Shit's fake.
voat.co/v/NeoFAG/2205692

muh nigga

The image posted here with that info dump was fake. They are trying to make a new website but there's no real details yet.
0% chance it will be anything other then a leftist circlejerk though

>voat
what are you, gay?

comon are really all the ex-mods exactly like this?

some of the mods really should not put up with the others bullshit and create their own site that just focuses ON GAMING and no politics talk at all.

OpenCritic. ResetERA is a meme.

The key is to try and get people to be mods, probably won't happen but I'm sure infinity chan will manage to sneak one or two in, adopting one of the old mods identities would work especially if they weren't that involved in terms of talking to people.

No, all the mods are flaming faggots

Doesn't seem like it.
twitter.com/MattEnth/status/922365369221750784

ERA_Besada is fake though.

That is nothing, I still remember the MDGeist days on Sup Forums when a couple of sticky, music and the complete nuke of the board were daily shit. Shit was hilarious.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507866655539.webm
Reminder to get /comfy/ while watching the fiery flames of NeoFAG's death

Ooh, I like this idea. Any idea on how I can sign up to be a mod?

We need to push on social media to brand "NeoGAF" as a home of pedophiles, rapists and creeps who take on personas of SJW and male feminists. It's not the first time some NeoGAF higher-ups are caught up in shit like this, so let's just brand them the way they branded GamerGate by using only the worst examples to define the movement. It's payback time.
Twitter, Facebook, whatever, spread the news that NeoGAF has been found to be a cesspool of pedos and rapists, that for years hid their disgusting perversion behind an SJW/male feminist mask. We need to make it so that nobody who ever posts on that website again can be safe from suspicion of being the same sort of dirty degenerate predator. The name needs to be tainted for eternity.

Good times.

This was 7 fucking years ago, and the worse part I feel like people that came during that time are still newfags. Shit I need to get out of this site but been here since 2006 I don't know other place.

>/r/transpassing
/r/mutants

I agree with the mods deleting the threads on Sup Forums. I'm actually not a fan of the modern mods strict policy on only having on topic threads. I do miss the off topic threads the board used to have, about anime or hell even get threads have a nostalgia to them now. But I see this situation as e-celeb shit. And I've always been against that stuff on Sup Forums. It's fun to laugh about it here though.

>Sup Forums is such irredeemable garbage that video game threads have to go on Sup Forumsbecause we allow people to discuss anything, even off topic
Sup Forums faggots will defend this

who fucking cares lol

of course its a leaf

Lets see how long this stays up

i dont think they should post on pol, but i think nig should be allowed on v

>08/20/10

SPAM THE GAFFERS
KEK WAR NOAW

found this, his weasel words

So you want more e-celeb shit on Sup Forums?

Holy fuck this guy is still at it

and the ban reason

kek, this was my thread. Wanted to see how long I could get it to stay up

>mods prefer if leftists burn to death in unsafe structures fires
i dont know how to feel about this

>click on it
>make a post
>this thread doesnt exist
kek

goodnight sweet prince

SERIOUSLY WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU Sup ForumsIRGINS HERE? TAKE BACK YOUR BOARD, FUCK OFF.

>huge explanation that ends with 'oops I guess I maybe worded that wrong'
>actual ban reason was fucking full on sjw-tier nonsense

Is that you, Taiga?

I miss Taiga, and I never thought I'd say that. Neo/a/ only has ladouche.

The best part of this image is that he wears two trump hats.

Sup Forums is for politics now and Sup Forums is for vidya
you fuck off back to Sup Forums now

new bread

Nice hagrid.

Neogaf are Sup Forums's enemy as much as they are Sup Forums's.

Stop spamming Sup Forums with this inconsequential shit.
Video games are for children.

No, I am Lanced Jack, I married Taiga and I am shitposting from her house.

uh oh. Am I v&?

we had firefighters supporting our efforts even

"no"

but thanks for bumping the thread

>deleted within a minute

I hope the same happenes to Sup Forums. This will be the pleasure watching white scum getting trigered the same way you are making fun of us. I hope every white male die out already.

Children are the key to the future tho

It's sad how right wing the mods are when Sup Forums was simply doing it's best to make the world a safer place.... Dark times, brother. Dark times..

lol

>Mfw every Democrat flair poster is an obvious troll

GO GO GO GO GO

speak for yourself
ham is my enemy

My first thread had at least 120 posts before it got deleted

GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!

i like how the arguement to get rid of them is
i know your motivation better then you do so i am banning you
also stay safe cause this shit can happen
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug

Raiding will just get you a perma-ban from the entire site.

>diaperfurgoon mods on Sup Forums are getting their comeuppance

lel, get fucked you faggot mods.

>he doesn't hide behind several thousand proxies

reported :^)