Dragon Ball Super

>it's a everyone getting BLACKED episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OyZu1hfgX
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
youtube.com/watch?v=1OyZu1hfgXo
youtube.com/watch?v=kQAfdeffrvM
youtube.com/watch?v=LE7klZPyw6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link to the episode?

art and animation looks good for once

i honestly havent watched a single episode.

AILY

REMINDER

BEERUS

AND

WHIS

HAVE BEEN SAYING FROM DAY ONE

THAT IF GOKU AND VEGETA JUST TEAMED UP

THEY WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE

IF THEY FOUGHT TOGETHER AGAINST BEERUS THEY HAD A CHANCE

IF THEY BOTH FOUGHT GOLD FREEZA AT THE SAME TIME, FREEZA WOULD NEVER HAVE BLOWN UP THE PLANET AND WHIS WOULD HAVE NEVER TIME REWINDED

IT HAS BEEN A STAPLE OF SUPER

FOR WHIS AND BEERUS TO SUGGEST THAT GOKU AND VEGETA WORK TOGETHER

THIS IS THE TIME

THE TIME FOR THEM TO FINALLY SET ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES

AND

BECOME

ONE.

if zamasu dies im gonna kill myself

Here is the OST that played during Black's transformation. How can one character be so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=1OyZu1hfgX

Soon, anons. Blue hair, though.

Anime

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

What do you all think of Black after this episode?

>there are people out there that actually think the manga is more inconsistent than the anime.

what if zamasu realizes what hes done and kills himself so goku black dies

GOGETA WHEN

vegeta and goku fusion
i wonder if bardock and king vegeta fusion would look similar

Link got fucked up, here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OyZu1hfgXo

Fuck off, mangafag.

im still going to kill myself

>there are people out there that actually think the anime is better than the manga

So Black being a God of Destruction, did Zamasu take a Goku from another timeline or something? Or did this universe Zamasu just fuse with Goku's dead body somehow?

cry moar filthy Toei babby

Is it even possible for the blu ray release to fix this garbage?

And how was that scene in the manga?

Goku's body would have been nothing but bones a long time ago.

ZAMAZU

is it weird that im attracted to frieza?

Is this real? I thought this was some spoof from youtube like Dragonball P.

Then how the fuck does Black exist? Did Zamasu wish him back to life with Dragonballs?

The manga is ages behind the anime, how can they use it as reference.

>that energy sword he extends from his hand to stab Vegeta
I guess the ability Vegeto was shown using during the Super Buu fight was something Goku would have been able to learn

>posts the same webms and manga pages in every single DBS thread

Why are you being so autistic? If the anime triggers you that much, then go stick to your precious manga. Stop shilling in every single thread.

Go make a thread exclusive for the DBS manga if you love it so much, then. Let us see which thread will get more people replying.

The manga is more inconsistent AND shit

If only.

well, the manga chapters make a lot more sense of whats happening in this episode. Samazu became kaioshin after Trunks defeated babidi, so in that timeline Gowasu didnt train him and made him control his violent nature. This kaioshin most probably fought Goku's spirit, since he didnt come back to earth he most likely went through the universes looking for fights, and kicked his ass badly and made him obsessed with the Saiyan. At least that's what i assume.

but he did nothing wrong he's the only god with empathy

black isn't goku, zamasu created black in goku's image. you know, like fanart.

>Black has reached the god of destrucion tier

>The situation seems more and more fucking hopeless

>goku and vegeta have no choice but to use that technique

>Trunks catches on and trys to buy time

>cue Trunks jobbing like a mother fucker

>Trunks manages to buy sometime but looks fucked up

>FUUUU-SION-HAA

>Black looking slightly confused but doesn't give much of a shit

>The Dark skies clear, the birth of the ultimate god

>Then this theme fucking plays youtube.com/watch?v=kQAfdeffrvM

>I AM GOKU NOR VEGETA, NO. I AM A GOD THAT CUTS THROUGH THE DARKNESS

Post yfw

>muh manga artstyle

And artstyle is all you have, mangakid.

user..

So, is he a sayain then? How does he have the ability to go Super Sayain in any capacity as well as the ability to grow stronger thanks to losing/getting hurt/coming close to death?

>Then how the fuck does Black exist?
You people are too impatient, we will learn in a few episodes at most.

I only have the preview of the next one user youtube.com/watch?v=LE7klZPyw6c

What did they mean by this?

It's the only actual question I really care about at the moment, to be honest. Because he's incredibly strong for what seems to be no reason and I just gotta know how the fuck he exists to be this strong.

not as inconsitent as Hit randomly upgrading his time skip for the sake of "growth" or SSB stacking with Kaioken even though they both drain stamina.
Let's not even get into the fact that Goku can now move through stopped time.
Toyotaro's explanations made much more sense than any other bullshit Toei pulled in comparison.

cute!

spoiler that shit user

SUBS FUCKING WHEN

COLOR OUR WORLD BLACKENED

They want to hold hands and everyone knows it, but they are too shy to admit it.

Now that Goku is in the future timeline, could he use instant transmission to find planet Namek and use it's dragon balls to wish back everyone who was killed by the Androids and Black Goku or did the Namekian dragon balls have that time sensitive limit like the earth dragon balls did?

He cool.

Who gives a shit. Fuck you and your shipping cancer.

>They got caught.

I bet that Black is going to be revealed as an orphan Goten that Zamasu picked up and did all sorts of crazy kai magic on in order to mold him into a new God.

Reminder that Toei's Goku is a flandarized version of the original and the DBS manga is superior to the anime.

Poor Vegeta, I feel bad for him at this point. He was so gung-ho about avenging his future wife and son, only to get beaten down like a little bitch.

We have no good reason to think he is a saiyan, but I don't see why it would be impossible to "create" a saiyan. It would just be a very accurate copy not just look-alike.

why do so many faggots prefer Gogeta to the superior Vegito?

Future Trunks can have anyone except Mai. I'm fine with literally anyone except Mai. He could get Pan, the Supreme Kai of Time, Lunch, Gohan, his mother, his father, Yajirobe, Black...literally anyone but her. I want to believe this whole thing between them isn't really romance and they won't get together but who am I kidding? I wish someone would stop Toriyama, Toei got my hopes up when they removed the ToraMai stuff but it appears they decided to join that stupid ship. Why the fuck is Mai being shipped with the Future Boy? They have literally nothing in common, it is so forced. This is worse than Gohan and Videl.

Probably hates ningens for having Future Gohan killed, user. So Trunks will relate to him and calm him down. Then bring main timeline Gohan. Thus saving me from my bet.

It would never happen but I'm cumming anyway.

In terms of public release, it's behind, but it's possible Toyotaro's actual work is in advance of the anime.
It's likely even, given that Toriyama is trying to get him involved in the actual writing process; he'd have to be ahead of the anime for that to happen.

>He was so gung-ho about avenging his future wife and son
Didn't he say that was Trunks job?

Spic subs yet? What was the website for them again?

someone please post a black SSJR transformation webm

Making a being the size of a galaxy cluster appear inbetween galaxies was the most stupid thing they could have done. the gravitational pull of that thing

How? Goten was born way after Goku's death in the timeline.

My fucking god, Trunks is too big for Mai.
He would destroy her, they cannot work as a couple.

>Future Trunks can have anyone except Mai
>He could get Pan

SSJB is the most useless transformation ever I think, being so godly to get rekt everytime

>I AM A GOD THAT CUTS THROUGH THE DARKNESS
Dropped. That shit sounds like it came straight out of the burger dub.

it's the same energy sword Zama used on that filthy Barbarian

I don't see what's so different.

I always found final form Freeza kinda hot...

Zamasu probably took him and killed Chichi

It's fucking ironic because black makes the best use of the godly power.

fucking pottery

that's inappropiate for a lady to be saying such things.

>Goten
>Relevant

>Trunks is too big for Mai. He would destroy her
But this only makes it hotter, user.

Toriyama wants Toyotaro to incorporate some of his plot outlines, whereas all Toei has gotten is shat on by Toriyama for having low quality animation.
The reason the anime even got to the level that it is this arc is because of all the criticism.

Kill yourself shitposter

How is it shipping when the anime is shoving it in our faces?

How retarded are you?

This fight is gonna be amazing in the manga. Anyone who says the manga is inconsistent and doesn't make sense while praising the anime is literally retarded

I've always found all frieza forms hot...

Oh yeah, super saiyan god out of nowhere made a lot of sense
>sarcasm, if you didn't catch it

>that translation

I can feel the edge.

You want big?

Hybrids have more potential than purebloods, this has been brought up several times, Vegeta complained that Gohan had more potential than them and Trunks was showing his ssj2 was as strong as ssj3.
these things were shown for a reason. Likely to show that black is also an hybrid and is crazy strong over it.

wow Goku, that's pretty rude. You can hurt someones feelings with those words.

Sounds like someone is mad.
Alright, go enjoy your manga version of this fight while the rest of us will enjoy the anime version. Nothing is stopping you.

>niggerstream

opinion fucking discarded

>I'm going to fucking kill that bastard Black for fucking up my family
>WAHHHHHH KAKAROTTO SAVE ME

Toei really hates Vegeta doesn't he?

Yes, Gohan is so strong now, just incredible
>Kek