Red pill me on this guy. Was he really a fascist?

Red pill me on this guy. Was he really a fascist?

authoritarian right =/= fascism

He was ok

The only good thing about him was that he hated Communism besides that he was another shit leader

If you want a true successful fascist look no further than good ol' Franco. He was a true fascist, and he outlived his contemporaries by a number of decades

Adios Mi General

He did nothing wrong, but that doesn't make him a fascist

no he wasnt

best thing that happened to my country in the last century

CIA supported yes man, drug money type of dictator

oh shit my relative is in that photo, thanks user please let me know where you found that

what? where is he?

he really wasnt political as far as i know apolitical
and that served him well when he had to listen milton friedman

>Fascist
>Brought in Chicago School economists

No, not everyone who is an Anticommunist strongman is fascist. Don't let /leftypol/ tell you otherwise.

Didn't really care about anything other than staying in power like every single dictator that ever existed. Commies will say he was a very evil capitalist man, military fetishists will say he was a gift from the gods and so on.

Pinochet's initial actions where just Allende was a known communist and was subverting the Chilean constitution. The radical left was also well equipped and armed and everyone expected something to kick off. Pinochet's coup is arguably the single greatest thing that could have happened at the time. The Caravan of death and the extreme crackdown that occurred are a bit more questionable. But can be argued that it was necessary to secure the country from a very real threat that existed at the time.

he cared so much about staying in power he made an obligatory plebiscite to know if people wanted him to stay, and when he lost he willingly gave his positon to a democratically elected president

okay

not wanting to stay in power was his biggest mistake

He was an honest man, he treated women with a lot of respect. He was a educated gentleman.
He was smarter than most of the other dictartors in SA and actually worked hard to get rid of communists which he send to exile to sweden. They all cameback educated and right wing.

He was an authoritarian leader but he was a capitalist. Yes the only good thing he did was be against communism

Didnt Franco's Spain do much better than Spain now and over half of Spanish would vote for Franco today if it were possible?

Not the only thing good by far. He connected all the land by road, made the army great again, created a constitution which is unremovable and thereby keepa tyrannts away, gave us human rights, muh money. The only bad thing was all of the leftist governmnets that came afterwards desu, but people are starting to wake up to how useless the leftists are.
He could have given us tougher immigration laws tho...

People in Chile must realize Pinochet was a blessing from the All Almighty without him Chile would be another irrelevant, poor and highly dangerous south american nation just like its neighbors. E.g. Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, etc.

Pinochet was a servant of Christ.

you people really dodged a bullet there believe me commies arent good
also unrelated good on Chile for keeping a bit of Prussian alive in their army

This. Even the mapuches liked him because he was tough and a good lear (and the mapuches dislike everyone), not like the virgin democrat leftists

Leader*

Faggot Jew Lover, but he saved Chile from the disaster of marxism.

And not, he is not Fascist only a Anticommunist man.

Pinochet did absolutely nothing wrong

Hitler was great before the beginning of the war, if WW2 never happened he would be now regarded as a great leader by a lot more persons

He was the epitome of cucked retard who sold his country to american jews but le helicopter lelele