The epidemic

Are opioids America’s downfall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUiLos0s2l8&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit really ain't news. Ppl been dying from od's in us for decades. It's just getting attention now, the numbers are higher but it just a distraction. Nobody cares about junkies or they would do something beside starting awareness ads.

You can't legislate morality. Free societies always battle this issue. Nothing new, just a natural check in population growth

No, Communism will be the downfall of America. People get spun out because they don't have much to live for. Once the economy gets rolling, people will get sober. It's hard to quit opiates when they are the only thing that gets you out of bed in the morning.

Junkies have nobody but themselves to blame.

>I didn't know this opioid would be as addictive as all the other ones, someone else is responsible for muh paiiiiiiin.

Get fucked, OD under a bridge or w/e I'll shoot your ass stone dead if you stumble on my property look for shit to steal to get your next fix. What's more, the courts will let me walk out scott free because everyone knows that junkies are human trash and aren't worth the cost of a bullet let alone the prison time you'd do for killing an actual person.

everyone should just legalize drugs and let darwinism take effect desu.

Silk Road proved that the war on drugs was not only unnecessary but completely ineffective.

i can quit anytime i want man

I think it may be #1 cause now. It's either overdosing or overeating nowadays that'll really kill people slowly.

>Nobody cares about junkies
25 years ago housewives weren't trying to cop heroin, now they are

>Silk Road proved that the war on drugs was not only unnecessary but completely ineffective.
the war on drugs is very effective at keeping prices high

whoever controls the global heroin trade controls the world

youtube.com/watch?v=dUiLos0s2l8&app=desktop

No one cares what the 40 year old roastie cat mother is overdosing on. The government shouldn't have to be concerned with people's personal irresponsibility.

Natural selection

>housewives
This is a meme. Only housewives in USA Today are roasties who married rich. They deserve what they get.

No.

Opiates are what the powers that be will hand out like anti depressants when the dollar crumbles, its been working across the UK for the last 60 something years. They are the elites answer to negative stability. Can't really wage a revolution if everyone's chasing dragons.

i like to pretend i am a junky with kratom.
since it cant kill you :)
haha herion fags btfo. it feels the same and it cant kill you.

It's DMT that allows for inter-dimensional communication not opiates mate, DMT is the spice.

>feels the same
This meme, like you, needs to die

Wew that's a lot of edge for someone who doesn't understand the problem at all. Good try tho!

now that’s what i call edge

I agree, the whole thing is a chance to finger wag at white people, and try to draw a parallel between a guy who takes Vicodin from back pain after being worked to death, to pot heads and minorities strung out on cocaine.

Why should poppy and opium be illegal when a handful of pills and wine is what kills? God don't grow it, don't know it.

>Caring about white people overdosing themselves when they don't even care
Nobody cares, op. They 50,000 white people die every year due to overdoses and they don't seem to care as this thread demonstrates.

>Everything becomes legal tomorrow.
>Gold Rush to capitalize on newly opened up market. Business savvy folks rush in to get their market share.
> Cartels are no longer selling very cheap goods at a highly inflated prices and no longer profiteering to the extent that they terrorize their Homeland. Drug war ends in Mexico.
>Latin gangs terrorizing our streets no longer financed by cartels. Less incentive to commit violence without a highly profitable trade on the line as drugs are now sold in highly secure stores.
>Inner city black culture is flipped upside down as the option of hanging out in the street getting money hand over fist from your own community is a thing of the past, might as well get a job
>Police force has a shitload more time and money on their hands to enforce violent crime and property crime.
> "But user, the crackheads will still steal to get money to get drugs" Work camps. We allow employers to purchase mass quantities of drugs and have dope fiends sign their life away in a contract that directly ties their productivity with the amount of drugs they receive along with their room and board and dogfood meals.
>We all profit

Find me a more reasonable plan.

Let me shoot those cottons, user.

.... opiates keep you in bed you dumbass, and they prescribe it for literally everything. but aside from that, yea antifa is going to ruin your shit country

I have an addictive personality and I have gotten addicted to things before but there are drop dead easy solutions to these problems. Some people seem to be unable to look things up which I guess is normal but it is a real crux. Just look up addiction solutions for a while and youll find ibogaine, kratom, and ayahuasca which are amazing tools that i used successfully to solve my issues.