Kizumonogatari

CANADA BROS WHERE WE AT?

a fucking leaf

Not paying full price for a third of a movie.

what's the fucking point? it's already out on BD. even then it's barely worth downloading. SHAFT ruins everything they touch

Part 2 is coming in October for US right?

I'm seeing it at The Park Theatre at 2:30pm tomorrow in Vancouver since I got nothing better to do. I'm wondering how empty its going to be.

So they've only announced Canada locations so far?

what the fuck are you on mate? this is the FIRST movie. the one that came out internationally over a year ago.

Oh wow, it sure took them awhile to get it into Canada. Why the fuck did it take that long? Also, when is the second movie being shown in English in NA?

There was little interest. The airing now isn't even national like other major movies (Madoka), instead only airing in Hongcouver and probably Toronto

Calgary and Halifax as well. I'm hoping enough people just go to these showings of part 1 so we can get part 2 at the same time as the rest of NA.

Will there be posters giveaways?

it's not gonna happen. planning for these things is done MONTHS in advance. if they haven't announced October screening already, then no way in hell is it going to happen now regardless how "well" part 1 does

>Coming Soon
I CANT WAIT ANYMORE

Will they ever release a 3 in 1 edition?

They'll probably release a box set at some point, if that's what you mean.

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

I'll be at either the 815 or 950 one tomorrow. Don't talk to me, I don't want to be associated with you losers.

I mean in Toronto of course. Although I feel kinda weird about paying full price for less than feature length.

I will see you there my nigga I will be the guy carrying a katana.

Why are you telling us that you'll be there?

I'm being tsundere its an anime thing.

Any screenings in Australia?