Black woman literally gets a crown tatooed on her head. Your meme magic has gone to far pol...

Black woman literally gets a crown tatooed on her head. Your meme magic has gone to far pol. Call the sorcerers and tell them to put the wands down.

WE

Do black women have receding hairlines?

WUZ

She is now a strong, independent queen.
I bet she's based too.

Next time she is injecting marijuana, she will sure feel like a princess.

KANGZ

It´s awesome how the population with less relevant kindgoms consider´em selves kings.
Girl, all you´ve done is draining cow´s blood to feed your kids.

Tfw no one will employ me because I'm a strong African qween

Even if they where an African Queen they wouldn't be wearing a European crown.

& QUEENZ

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEET

Fuck off, I do what I want.

It would be made of sticks, mud, and shit.

Thank God this ape is a yankee issue, at least, she'll be confined in the ghetto.

Sorry Sharkeisha, you fucked up.

The whole fuckin KANGS shit is hillarious. even if true, what does that do for you, modern pavment ape? It doesn't mean you are royalty also, you fucking baboon.

They barely have hair at all let alone a hairline.

We wuz kangz they said picking cotton.

>marijuana
Weird way of spelling meth

Sorcery continues untill the warmbloods world is destroyed.

Next she'll be bitching about patriarchy because "the man" is keeping her from getting a job and her life is shit.

SMFH

TIARAS AN SHEEIIT

N SHIET

Clearly just trying to cover that five-head

Learn some history, sit down, be humble.

Wait, is that the fat weapons trader from jak and daxter? Kek

Can the women grow straight hair? I've never understood.

I never understood why they think they wuz kangz.

I can understand them thinking they are descendant from Egyptians.
But obviously not all Egyptians were kings. So it doesn't even make any sense.

WE

This is the best thing I have seen today. I'm crying ffs

QUANES

I think they straigthen it to be more like white women.

>when your people originate from a region that is thousands of miles away from Egypt but it's okay because dey wuz black n shiet

Really, they wuz slaves. Europeans didn't come into Africa and enslave the kangz an' queenz, they just bought the already enslaved people from the actual kangz.

WUZ

5-pointed crown
five pointed star
vicelord gang insignia

We wuz kangs n shieet

>dyes hair blonde
Stop culturally appropriating me whitebois

Even in countries that still have king’s and queens, the average citizen isn’t dumb enough to just claim to be royalty.

A lot of black women chemically treat their hair, use straightening iron and pull their hair back, or use braids and it makes their hairline recede because they are constantly fucking with their hair. I'm not saying they should grow out afros but just pointing out why this happens. I used to date a white redhead girl who had an redhead afro like Annie and she had super puffy/kinky hair. She would straighten it every morning for like 15 minutes and her hair was slightly thinning up front. Not a huge amount but just slightly. I can only imagine that this is a pretty big issue for black chicks because afros look like shit on a woman so in order to look feminine in any way they much constantly fuck with their hair..

GUUUUUUUUURL WE WUZ QUEANZ N SHEEEIT

We memed a permanent crown on her head.
kek

Hol up

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

WE WUZ KLINGONZ

This. And it's the main reason why black women hate white women so much. They are extremely jealous of the hair.

Had a black gf at 20. Don't talk about their hair. Period on periods of fun. 'Your hair is fake? And what's a weave anyway?' = death.

I thought the same fuckin thing.

This.