What fucking shit happened?

What fucking shit happened?
How the FUCK do you go from a seinen to a fucking shoujo soap opera?
I can't pinpoint exactly where it lost me but it took a dive off a fucking mountain after Versailles.
I'm in awe at how quickly it went from great to complete and utter trash.
Was every scene without Charles in it written by his 8 year old daughter or some shit?

>I have no idea what seinen and shoujo mean
Lurk for at least two years before posting.

Shoujo was an exaggeration to communicate the jarring tonal shift

He's right you know.
Sure it's published in a seinen mag, but it's gone stereotypically josei.

Fuck you, it's great. While the tone has gotten slightly less dark all the original elements are still there. You can't just can't handle seeing strong French girls who don't need no men.

Shut your fucking whore mouth

What manga is this again?

You don't sound any different from the guys who dropped vinland saga after the timeskip and I think as little of you as I do them.

Vinland is better after the timeskip

>he's right to call a seinen a shoujo because it's gone stereotypically josei
That just made it more confusing.

>I have no idea what I am talking about

Thanks OP. Also you should expect this after Kokou no Hito

He's trying to say it's too girly, but he thinks that would sound immature, so instead he's throwing around Japanese words at random.

Oi! Kisama! Don't you go putting tango in my kuchi or I'll keru your ketsu.

The lesbian punk imouto really ruined the whole manga.

Sometimes I can't believe he's doing all this digitally. I got too used to shitty digital manga art.

I don't think digital manga art is particularly worse than traditional on average, honestly. The only real issue is that people who are already good at traditional obviously will be set back if/when they switch to digital.

this, fucking dyke like she walk out from some edgy teen drama

She made it for me, also she is not a lesbian she just looks like one.

Agreed, she feels like a shitty version of Oscar François, the manga keeps treating her as this super special misunderstood soul fighting for her ideals, but she is actually just a cunt.

How the fuck is she anything like Oscar? They aren't presented anywhere near the same except for being strong women, Oscar was always good and righteous and Marie is a murderous lesbian psycho. I never got the impression we were supposed to empathize with her ideals, just see her as cool. Which she unironically is, she's a charismatic character, but villains often are.

In my opinion this manga always felt like more of a josei than seinen anyways.

>How the fuck is she anything like Oscar?
Stong french woman sho enjoys dressing like a man, and performs a work not usually performed by women, becomes friends with Marie Antoinette, has a tragic love and ends up joining the revolution and fighting the monarchy.

>. I never got the impression we were supposed to empathize with her ideals, just see her as cool.
She is presented in a more favorable light than his brother at very least, and she is pretty much the MC now.
Also before her meeting with the brown guy she doesn't even any well defined ideal, but everyone acts as she does.

What am I looking at ?

Innocent

I wonder if he is a fan of die antwoord or just based the design off yolandi

My sides.

Just finished the new released volume, pretty good.Looks like the brother doing his JUSTICE with the whore and her getting the news there seems to be going to backfire on him.

What?

Isn't this Berserk?

This is seinen? I thought it was for girls from the start.

Kokou no Hito was way better.

Is this the one with the French executioner?

Oh yeah, it is. It's Innocent.

Dropped it due to it being edgy and probably not historically accurate. Might as well read Carlyle's French Revolution book if I want a French Revolution story.