Dragon ball super: this is your new villain

Black is NOT ZAMASU BLACK IS NOT ZAMASU

EVERYONE PANIC!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3kTJX8IdTQ
youtu.be/oFVIkaruyvA?t=3m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't watch Super.

Go to a thread about something you watch then.

whoa whoa whoa, what

I also don't watch Super.

I don't even watch DBZ

I don't watch Superfag

Me neither. I dropped Super after 2 episodes because it both looked like shit and the story is shit.

What is this anime?

Me? I don't watch anime.

The manga fags are delusional.

Somehow blue needing energy means you can't stack it with kaioken.

>Pink hair

I don't watch girls shows.

you're on this board aren't you?

I don't know how to type

>base form black on the same level as ssjb
subtitles when because they have a shit load of power creep to explain. I'm ready to hear their bullshit excuses for how he got so strong

I don't even visit Sup Forums

In all likelyhood, the version of Goku that is being possessed was already that powerful to begin with. Black probably just needed to "unlock" its full potential and by fighting Goku he did just that.

Black probably went Ginjo'd on Goku. (Bleach)

So will Rose form surpass Beerus? A bit worried after seeing Vegeta getting a hole torn through his chest.

Very likely not.

Beerus is as strong as Toriyama wants him to be, so he'll probably stay stronger than Goku and the villains for a very long time.

Zangya is love
Zangya is life
Zangya is everything
Zangya is a miracle of the universe
Zangya might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

i'm not watching that crap, but i remember Goku being a whiny brat as a kid until he hit his head.

Black is maybe the evil Goku from the universe where he didn't hit his head as a baby and became the evil saiyan he was meant to be.

>no tail

Para mis amigos que quiere un resumen del capitulo.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3kTJX8IdTQ

He gets stronger based on what hits him, calling it now. So when he fights something stronger than him (their first encounter) he became stronger

youtu.be/oFVIkaruyvA?t=3m1s

Found the foreshadow

>Goten being actually competent
Who is the better dad, Zamasu, or Goku?

I'm not sure it's Goten since I think Black mentioned he was honored to fight Goku "in this body". Unless Goten swapped bodies with someone, it doesn't seem likely.

>Black mentioned he was honored to fight Goku "in this body"
captain ginyu confirmed

>implying that worked out well for him last time

What is the Fukkatsu no F Future Trunks special about?

HOLY SHIT what a great episode this was today, can't wait for subs. fuck.

No tension they said.

He's fine though.

He jobbed

>Not superior Turnip

Shit taste confirmed

Very likely. The age matched. Probably kidnapped as a baby.
And that's why he's featured prominently in the intermission.

looks like she's from the same race as zeno-chan

I don't know man. if he died, the normal dragon balls from namek may not be able to bring him back to life, they may not work through out time. they'd probably have to look for the big ones.
gee, this brings ptsd flashbacks from gt

I'm not on this board.

frieza is cute!

How is black stronger than Goku?

A 10x SSB kaioken should have made Goku stronger than Whis and Beerus.

SSB just fucked up the tension of this series, because now every villain is as strong as Beerus

Toei being Toei.

It will be cleared up in the manga.

They may not be the same person but they will fuse.

LOL at all the faggots that got blown the fuck out after todays episode

yeah its for kids

Goku still has the muffin button. With Zamasu now in the mix, Zeno has a legitimate reason to side with Goku and clean up this mess.

Pudetre.

Calling it now

Black defeats Goku and Goku ends up pressing the button that zeno have him and then Black and zamasu get banished to the shadow realm

>Goten is Black
I can't wait until these retards get BTFO

>Zeno sees Black
>Zeno excited that there's another Goku
>Zeno kidnaps Black AND Goku
>Zeno starts kidnapping all alternate versions of Goku
>Final arc is trying to free Goku from an obsessive fanboy god

We Fallout 4 now.

where is batman, why was his last upload deleted on nyaa?

?

Do you usually ask this when you see a thread about an anime you don't know?

>It will be cleared up in the manga.
and the fight won't be shit like in the anime.

Better than all of DBS so far

I honestly would love to see Zamas and black being like "OH SHIT" and being ultra reverent.

Hurry up, Batman.

Where the fuck these Freezafags coming from all of a sudden?!

Pretty sure even SSB x10 Goku is still weaker than Beerus, toriyammer himself said he has no plans of making Goku stronger than the gods any time soon.

This, Toei fucked up.

>silly ningens are too dumb and dangerous
>i will raise one to kill all of them
>what could go wrong? lol

Also, I called it last week, whoever yells louder is the strongest.

Why do people say this? SSB x10 couldn't even defeat Hit. Why would he be strong enough to beat the Beerus?

he's not stronger, he's just the better fighter

We still don't know who is the nigger who stole Goku's body though.
The only theory that has been proven so far is that Black and Zamasu aren't the same person.

>even if a new villain was stronger than Beerus it still would not matter because Whis is still there

Some stuff doesn't seem to be adding up.

Was the boost Goku got in his base form achieving temporary? It really seems to be the case in the manga, it didn't seem like Goku was repressing his power against Trunks (to the point he needed to use God ki to defeat trunks). Although there's the fact 'normal' Frieza effortlessly beat Gohan, and the "filler" in which not-vegeta effortlessly beats Gotenks... Maybe toei fucked up and made it permanent in the anime.

Btw, shouldn't Future Beerus still be alive due to Old Kai still being inside the Z-sword?

Am I the only one who doesn't like the SSB with the Cell saga outfits? Why the change? Whis' training is over or something?

Wew

>even if new villain was stronger than Whis it still would not matter because Zeno is still there
How long until Zen-chan saves the day and then scolds Goku and co for messing with time and then destroys Future Trunks' timeline?

>pink hair
more like
SSJW
amirite

Fucking god this episode was good.
Not only did Vegeta job, but even Goku looks like a jobber.
Fucking Black.

Do you think Zamasu wished for immortality or some shit like that?

Lad

Prince of all manlets.
Prince of all jobbers.

Vegeta eventually got to destroy Zarbon though, but he went downhill from there.

It's not actually times 10 in power, powers don't scale like that. The power levels after Frieza saga are meaningless.

>power levels are meaningless
Let this meme die, DB has always been "power level, the serie". It's just that toei doesn't give a fuck about consistency.

How the fuck is it out so early in beaner-speak? The raw wasn't even out when that was uploaded.

Now that Goku, Vegeta and Trunks are up shit creak how are they going to survive?

Maybe they'll learn to co-operate for once and use fusion.

Muffin button.

Yell louder and remember their loved ones.

*IMMORTAL GOD* ZAMASU

WHAT THE FUCK

Capsule trump card

Because Toei fucked up

POTARAS INTRODUCED AGAIN A FEW EPISODES AGO = CHEKOV GUN => SUPER SAIYAN BLUE VEGITO IMMINENT

MY DICK

MY DICK HURTS

Because Toei fucked up

where they get the potaras? snag them from black and zamasu? can vegeta do the dance with a hole in his stomach?

Imagine SSJB Vegito toying with Black and Zamasu, and beating them effortlessly. While mocking them with Vegeta's dance skills.

>being able to see zeno fight
oh please, let this happen

My guess: Gowasu gives them the earrings to stop a rampaging Goku Black. Maybe Goku black even potara fuses with Zamasu or some insane shit.

Super saiyan blue Vegito is a last resort, and is still only even with Black/Zamasu fusion because Zamasu is a god/immortal or some shit.

The main issue with potaras is aren't they supposed to be permanent?

pshhh...notjhoong pershonell kido

Why would a reality warper need to fight?

Dragon balls can revert it.

you forgot one

Leave him alone!

But they apparently aren't. See Kibito-Shin fusion being annulled by the dragon balls earlier. (Probably this was put in Super *just* to fill a future plothole when they annul another Vegito fusion in the future. Maybe for some reason they'll have to use the super dragon balls? Maybe Vegito will have to win the inter-universal tournament to get the wish?)