Defund NPR Thread

Haven't seen a defund NPR thread in a while. Let's get one going again!

Other urls found in this thread:

mrc.org/bozells-column/npr-admits-liberal-bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meritocracy?

Clinton is completely incompetent and does nothing right.

NPR breaks my heart.

Sometimes they have interesting pieces, and good bumper music, but when they shill for the left, they go all in.

Heard an interview on Friday for Matt Taibbi's new book, where he basically talks about systemic racism in police. It was an interview devoid of facts, where he defends career criminals as "unlucky" because they were crack dealers, when crack was "public enemy number 1". He defends blacks fighting cops, because the "victims" were so frustrated with being oppressed when police enforce laws.

Not a single hard question.
Not a single demand for sources
Not a single questioning of the premise

Just absolute agreement with his insane claims.

Just straight up shilling for "America is Rayciss" book, written by a predictable lefty journalist.

Didn't hear that interview but it sounds just like every NPR interview I've ever heard for the last 5+ years. I keep wondering if the leftist premises will ever get so insane that the interviewer will finally start to question them, but that day has never come and probably never will.

there's an NPR show called "democracy now" that I catch coming home from work some days. It's basically 30 minutes of this New England dyke cunt bitching about BLM and GMO bullshit. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard too.

NPR has no real reason to exist, and they have a clear east coast liberal bias in the majority of their news and political programming.

Admit it, Harry Potter is the best book ever, another literary work of art by the best country on this planet.

#BOOM #REKT #BTFO

I went to the Democracy Now website and am utterly convinced that these people care way more about non-citizens than citizens.

I only listen to the prarie public programs, the npr ones are awful.

Didn’t a former recent “top dude” at NPR just admit in an interview that NPR is just a libtard echo chamber?

>hyper-competent
More like hyper-incontinent

Hi J. K. Rowling.

Howl from the gut of Hermoine?
I hope it didn't have anything to do with Weinstein

WHY DIDN'T YOU POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS?

IT WAS MY TURN

>he,doesn't listen to npr

wubba lubba dub dub

(((KURTZLEBEN)))

I used to listen to NPR routinely. Not much anymore. Occasionally I'll tune back in for a round of "Count the Jews".

npr has acted like that since Bush's second term. they have enough globalist champagne liberal communist niggers that suck their dick, get them to pay for their safety bubble and not the gov.

Great, so she's only interested in serving some of the people. And people wonder why she lost

>mrc.org/bozells-column/npr-admits-liberal-bias
yep

Checked.

listen to the show some time. it's basically a liberal whine fest. the two hosts care far more about illegal mexicans than actual US citizens, and go thru basically every dumb liberal emotional argument to defend their talking points. the female host sounds like the superintendent of a New England boarding school for troubled girls. it's about as unpleasant as possible to listen to, but I leave it on for a few minutes just to get up to speed with the current lefty BS

I enjoy NPR. Funding npr is a public service not because of some supposed objectivity in reporting, which is in reality nonexistent. Rather, it is a public service because of how the content is delivered. For me at least, there are no other radio stations that cover it's non-political content, or are not run by hooligans.

Of course, they might be getting their just deserts. As a part of some fundraising drive, they decided to have a special feature on Fresh Air last week. A rerun of Alec Baldwin talking about impersonating Trump on SNL. It was then I decided I would never donate. That being said, I want them to stay around. So spreading the cost among the populace makes it cheaper for me, and therefore public funding. A flawed system in a flawed world.

Friendly reminder that you can't spell LugeNPResse without NPR

Oh god is that the lady with the super spitty sounding mouth?

It drives me fuckin nuts

>meritocracy
>my cheating husband was President
>I get to be President too now

I quit listening to them when they did 4 stories in a week about what it was like to grow up as a Jewish transvestite in Manhattan. Realized my tax money was going to fund that shit

It's like it was written by a retarded child compared to the Lord of the Rings.

they were just pandering to their audience, which consists of 50+ year old doctors and lawyers who drive Volvos and wear sweater vests.

yep. they have another lady host who has legitimate speech ataxia. like, she can't modulate her voice at all and sounds like a legitimate retard. it's horrible

>checked
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

>but when they shill for the left, they go all in.
there's a reason for that, user

My local station airs something called "story slams" on weeknights. They're like poetry slams but with less anger and more plot. Most are some variant of "what it's like to be a woman/minority writer in New York in your early-to-mid twenties."

I make sure I have time to listen to the first ten minutes of Democracy Now every morning for their 'War & Peace Report'. Not because I care about any of the things, but I've found that it's practically a daily 'to-shill' list for Sup Forums.

Prairie Home Companion used to be based. Unfortunately, with Garrison's gone, the new host is doing his best to make the show more (((hip))), (((diverse))), and (((appealing))) to a younger and broader audience.

Hey now
NPR's just playing to their base

the fact that they receive federal funding, especially since obama legalized propaganda and propaganda funding, means that NPR can't be trusted as anything but for what it is, government approved ((news))

Funny how the MSM is always pointing out that we have "one party rule" at the national level when partisan Democrats still control NPR.

She is still the all time queen, I don't care if she has aged.

Even 100 years from now she will still be on top.

NPR should die like PBS

she has a bunch of kids now and looks like absolute shit. her transition into 50 something mom was a rough one.

she was in her early 30s when her vids were shot nearly 20 years ago

The radio show had Zoe Quinn on to talk about queer intersectionality s couple will ago. The piece after that was about some"border patrol be rayciss" art installation at UC Riverside. God I hate npr.

That is not her clown.

Even if she turned into jabba the hut the work in her 20s is all time legendary.

yep, it's her. not to derail the NPR topic of course but she simply got old and fatter. she was starting the decline by the time she started seriously shooting in 2000

>hillary
>competent

When a broadcaster chooses a political "side" (I no longer believe that there 2 sides, but 2 sides of the same coin), they lose their status of representing the public interest (which, theoretically, should serve all sides, equally) and should no longer receive ANY subsidy from the government.
Not only NPR, but all PBS channels as well.
All are supported by private interests with specific, politically aligned agendas.
And none of this "in name only" bullshit, either.

They constantly ask for donations on the radio.

National Pharisee Radio.

Fuck those underhanded jewy turds. Punch an ashkenazi.

Let me guess, you also think that rush limbaugh is jim morrison?

Well aware 1?

>hyper-competent
LOL!

>howl
>cry
>wishes the world were a meritocracy
The world is a meritocracy, women just howl and cry and wish instead of taking action.

>look up your moms name one day
>find literally 3000 videos of her swallowing 10 inch cocks down to the balls, making duck sounds, and getting loads blasted all over her face

i wonder what this feel is

wifey was hotter even though she was older btw

>Hyper-Competent
>I DIDNT KNOW THE C MEANT CLASSIFIED
>YOU MEAN WITH A CLOTH????..?..
>WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD???

>Failed Bar exam in D.C.
>Disbarred for misconduct
>Defends child rapists and attacks child rape victims as attorney
>Loses every election in which there is any other choice
>Gifted position for being long suffering wife of Bimbo Bill Clinton.
>Attacks minorities in party which relies on them to win
>Disregards guidelines for handling classified material and then destroys evidence/commits purjury
>Foreign policy goals include "Russian Reset" and removal of Ghadaffi in Libya. Both total failures.

In a meritocracy, Hillary Clinton would be forcibly reassigned to a job involving zero involvement with anything of value. Her entire career is a series of catastrophic failures rescued by her husband's privileged position.

>content
how about we pull their funding and let's you and i see if there really is a market for it. because meanwhile, exactly as obnigger(((care))) is perpetrating, this unconstitutional and unconscionable strong-armed robbery is muddying the market and putting its gigantic thumb on the scale.

believe whatever you want. I can't help you if you can't see the resemblance.

Heather was 31-32 in 1999. that puts her around 50 now. she was already starting to look like shit as early as 2002 after her terrible boob job.

most women age like spoiled milk and heather is no exception