What did Sup Forums think of ShiroBako?

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/profile/Recursive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A recent all time favorite.

Overrated shit

It was very good.
Still waiting for a S2.

Daily reminder that Ema literally lives in poverty.

I'd make her a single mother.

i want yano to step on my dick with her unsocked foot

Never heard of it.

Why wasn't she using her many connections in the industry to get gigs? Never understood that.

She wanted to play fair.

Good story, had me hooked for sure with the first driving scene.

Better Animation Runner Kuromi. Except for the AD.

These scenes make me want to watch Initial D

I've been watching Anime for 10 years and this is my all-time favorite show. I was in the same position as the girls when it aired. It just came at the right time in my life.

Going to re-watch it again in the Fall.

Coming from my own background, making connections is something that you absolutely have to do if you're trying to enter a niche, competitive field. There's nothing necessarily bad about it - Hell, you can make connections on your own merit if you hustle enough.

The cars don't look nearly as good as that in early Initial D though, be warned.

>all those sub $50Ks
I thought Japan was an expensive place to live? How do they live with that? Do they live in 4x4x4 cubes and eat ramen 3x a day?

Many of them live with their parents.

It's not bad but definitely overrated, as SoL it's rather mediocre with poor character progression aside from Aoi and to a lesser degree Ema, full of archaic references and mostly unfunny cliches. In conclusion, it's just otaku fanservice of the good kind but still pretty bland for your average SoL.

>Do they live in 4x4x4 cubes and eat ramen 3x a day?
Pretty much, sometimes they can even afford cigarretes to make their misery shorter.

I love shirobako, but I hate how everyone seems expecting New Game to be Shirobako in game industry.
For me, a sound designer in the game developer company in Japan, New Game is as realistic enough as shirobako.

You mean that Japanese gaming companies are not staffed entirely by cute young lesbians?

It was alright.

Undermined by the females' bizarre lack of sex drive, and the anime they wanted to make looked retarded. Other than that it had good art and was interesting.

They were too overworked for boyfriends. But yeah at least a couple of lines about being perpetually single would have helped make it seem more relatable.

>sex
>Japan
???

I liked the OVAs enough to want them to be full shows.

It happens every now and again, from what I hear.

But then they wouldn't be pure waifus, I guess was the thinking

Great show, Iguchi a best.
That being said, I think the main quintet was kind of mediocre save for Oi-chan and Ema, the show's glory lied in the supporting cast that carried the show.
Sore ga Seiyuu, on the other hand, due to having a much smaller cast, managed to make the main trio interesting and endearing, but lacked the diverse outlook on the industry that made Shirobako so good.
I loved both equally, but SgS had Futafuta

How many times is this baseless meme image going to be reposted?

>baseless

>college student
What does that mean?
Prostitute?

They merely mentioned Yano and the prick knew each others and everyone flipped their shit. What do you think would happen if they found out Aoi chan isn't as pure as she looks?

Aoi-chan is probably the least pure shirobako. Remember her special shampoo?

Rii chan has the most vulgar body so that makes her the least pure by default.

Whatever helps you sleep at night faggot. Did you read an article on bbc an now you're the expert?

Further proof tha PA is a roller coaster studio, going from very good shows like this to utter shit like Charlotte or Kuromokuro

>le low birthrate means that no one is having sex meme

I dont know i just watched the first episode.
Looks like it will be good.

>Kuromukuro
>bad

Remember that this strapping young man was the lynchpin that held MusaAni together.

Calm down niggras it's just an extension. Nothing wrong with correlating sex and babies is there? In general you're going to have some relationship when having sex with someone and in general relationships will lead to babies. So if there's less babies then assuming people aren't sexing and aren't relationshipping is plausible no?

The hero we need, but don't deserve.

Why is it a meme? Is it that people are fucking all the time and have found a way to not get pregnant despite Japanese workers not having time for themselves?

Why does everything you dislike have to be a meme? Better question, why does this even make you mad?

>New Geimus
>Young

Not him.
You guys know Japan are one of the country with largest sex market in the world, right?
Enjo is pretty much a common thing in there, male gigolo also popular.

Just because you have sex, doesn't meant you want a baby.
Its pretty much recreational.

The anime they were making looked good.
Looked like another strike witches.
Probably became a best seller in the anime.

>haremshit
>not bad

>The females' bizzare lack of sex drive
Those poor overworked souls didn't have time to think about sex.

Executive Producer looks like he gets to bang everyone down the chain no questions asked

They get allowances from their parents.

>The anime they wanted to make looked retarded
Yeah, seems like the director's vision is to make anime as silly as possible.

See: GuP and Mayoiga

That's because Shirobako is their exaggrated everyday's life. I imagine it's easier to create compared to key clusterfucks like Charlotte.

They're also not very impulsive, sex-wise, so birth control - typically condoms - are almost always used for casual sex. They don't use the pull-out method or other stupid shit unless they are serious.

They do have abortions but it is looked down upon a bit and is usually the last resort, not like here in America where snuffing out your child is just like having your nails done.

>not like here in America where snuffing out your child is just like having your nails done.

You don't actually live in America, do you?

I live in da south, and I've seen how popular Planned Parenthood is in the cities. Do you just keep your head in the sand or what?

I wonder if the guy who made these browses Sup Forums. I wonder how he feels about them being posted here.

Honestly the horrific color scheme and font make me want to think it comes from tumblr

imagefap.com/profile/Recursive

Ghost Banri ruins everything.

9/10

Who was expecting New Game to be the Shirobako of the game industry? Based on the promotional material alone it was super obvious it would just be a standard seasonal light comedy.

>For me, a sound designer in the game developer company in Japan
lies

isn't it funny how easy it is to spot liars on Sup Forums? I mean when i first came here over a decade ago, i wasn't so sure about this whole anonomous thing, but man does it make certain posts stand out like a sour thumb. That one is a lie.

I have a friend in the game manufacturing industry, and I even dabbled in it as a side project back in 2007-2010. New Game is 100% divorced from reality. I know Shirobako wasn't really all that "true" either, but it felt sincere, you could tell the director/writer inserted a lot of his real experiences to the story. It felt like a bunch of people in the industry telling stories about funny things that happened.

New Game has none of that heart. You can tell at a glance the author of new game NEVER set foot in a game dev studio, you can tell he doesn't have the first clue about game development. Hell, that trash anime Girls Beyond the Youth Koya had more "reality" with game development then New Game does. No heart, no reality.

All New Game is, is cute girls doing cute things with a new setting. It wouldn't be any different if they made the setting an office, a music studio, a radio station or a construction site. just cute girls doing cute things.

Most animators only work seasonally and part-time, etc.

>ESL
k

All her friends are just upstarts. Too much needless attempt to advertise their friend who had literally zero profile will cause their bosses annoyance and negative view toward both of them. Also I think Miyamori already tried to drop Shizuka's name to the fat producer during the aircraft anime audition but he either forgot or the other project leaders had already chosen that one famous seiyuu.

Because all male in this story are either ugly/fatfuck/old/married/jerkass or any combination of them. The only decent guy who are close to female cast I think is Miyamori's boss (vice-producer?) who I found still rather uncaring (ditch work on her while he go to play mahjong for example).

>What did Sup Forums think of ShiroBako?

For me it's one of the best shows of the 2010's so far, top 10 for sure. Very good.

10/10 masterpiece

I liked it, the only things I didn't like were Tarou and Hiraoka, not because they were bad but because I don't understand why they kept getting jobs and being successful, and I didn't like episode 23 because it was too fantastic and silly.

Only diesel gets spared from all the bullying

People used to post that one pic of her and the director fucking all the time.

It was cute.

What these images always forget to mention, to the point where I think an asterisk in them would be pretty fucking necessary, is that most of those jobs are held in more than one office at a time.

An animator will typically be working on multiple projects at the same time, a director can be asked to direct on more than one thing at a time (think of two seasons ago, with Okada directing two shows and writing for a third), and this goes for every job on the list (3D models, voice acting, episode directing, producer, etc)

The producer doesn't have a 60k job. He has a 60k job MULTIPLIED by the amount of works he got.
An animator doesn't live with 10k a year. They live with 10k MULTIPLIED by number of anime they worked on.

Of course an anime's production doesn't last 12 months, and you're not always going to have multiple projects overlayed, but still, those are the salaries for ONE project undertaken. Actual numbers can be much higher depending on the success of the individual.

That one doesn't count as bullying, it's fact

d

Screaming out "ESL" as if it means anything is on the same level as shouting "You made a typo in the third line of your 50 lines long post, so your argument is invalid" like a retarded primate

Is your friend japanese?
game developer are not harsh slavery like anime industry or western gaming companies.
we care about compliance and welfare.

sequel please
prequel in cel era anime please

It found a way into everyone's hearts.

it's ok 5.5/10

It was ok, it gets shilled to no end here for some reason.

Oh so same as me then.

They didnt finish making their own original anime yet.
So I guess s2 is already planned.
How did the sales go?

There's always time to think about sex

That's why it's sex

As far as i know, the producer said that a second season is not impossible. But won't happen in the near future. We're also talking about P.A. Works.

Fuck why are feet so delicious

Because she was the mastermind behind all the bullying.

Somehow stressful to watch, 5/10

Where did this meme originate from?

I think just one user who noticed that everyone was struggling while Diesel was doing quite well for herself, so he started editing pictures of her like that.

>You can tell at a glance the author of new game NEVER set foot in a game dev studio
You do know that he used to work at Tri-Ace?

rly maeks u thonk