Wow

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/452868/trump-isis-victory
youtube.com/watch?v=N3CQfvfv1sI
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faltou a borracha de Putin - mais de 30 mil missões voadas, mais de 90 mil sortidas contra alvos do ISIS, milhares de posições destruídas. E sem contar com uma ajudazinha da Guarda Revolucionária do Irã e do Hezbollah, cujos combatentes morreram aos milhares combatendo os do ISIS.

Whoa...

Fajita tacos grande

Speak Inglês, retard

Fuck off homo monkey
>>/the_sg/

I'm sure the Kurds will always love the US!

What did the US, and more specifically Trump's direction, have to do with ISIS's recent defeats

Trump stopped giving them CIA money?

No funds for moderate jihadis and let generals do their thing inatead of micromanaging stuff and tying their hands with retarded roe

Even national cuckview had to give it to him

nationalreview.com/article/452868/trump-isis-victory

Why do cartoonists always label everything? Nobody would have any trouble figuring out what he meant by this.

the opposite of this picture would be the hand holding a pencil and the word Obama instead of Trump on the sleeve

This kills the Iranian and Russian shill

Just the nature of political cartoons. Metaphor is a bit lacking, that's all.

the opposite would be a black robed ISIS hand rubbing out Trump, idiot

Someone need to shoop a pencil

That literally makes no sense, idiot!

When you see a 200 year old cartoon you will understand. History isn't static someone in 200 years will not understand the context like the people living during those times.

>literally pls deport me trump

twice repeating numbers names the next terror group after ISIS

2pbp

And i wonder what will rise out of those eraser shaving...

The US has virtually destroyed the region. What's supposed to happen now?

Really makes one think.

>POC

In another 10 years, the raghead world will still be ruled by corrupt governments, a new generation of roaches will have grown up, and the cycle will repeat.

Nothing to celebrate - the party will continue.

Appointing this man

We should get out, stay out, go isolationist like the founders intended. Indeed, WE SHOULD START DOING A LOT OF SHIT THE FOUNDERS INTENDED.

whoa just..wow..!

>Allowing China and Russia to rule the world

What could go wrong...

Antifa

As if there are no other major powers to balance things out. You have to factor in the UK, France, India, Pakistan, Iran, various associations and blocs of smaller states, as well as Russia and China's own interest in the US REMAINING isolationist. There are plenty of forces to deter undue boat-rocking. The major destabilising influence over the last thirty years has been precisely the USA anyway.

SISI

needs more labels

Noice

Thank you based Trump

NWRL: Niggas with Rocket Launchers

Trump stopped CIA paying their wages.
Russian air strikes suddenly became super effective, wacking more Jihadis in a week than in the previous year, which suggests intel cooperation as a minimum, and possibly targeting from US an OZ AWACS out of Bahrain.

>drumpkins will defend this

A better analogy would be a bunch of innocents standing around him, and the left trying to get him to stop because he might accidentally erase some of the innocents

White males

Silly amerimutt brainlets, the reason why ISIS has been defeated is because of the Syrian and Russian army working together and the SDF.

Could've been over quicker if your teenage girl president didn't cry "MUH BOOTIFUL BABIES STOP THAT GASMAN" and your retarded anti-Iran BS

It's true...

*SISU :DDDD

Swedish Government
Svenska Staten.

Kurds Season coming right up.

JIDF

Good point actually, I never thought about it like this. Political comics are one of those things that absolutely require contemporary context to be understood.

>Taking credit for shit Russia accomplished.
Le Burger Tradition.

The Democratic National Convention

White europeans

/mlp/

How was Isis defeated? White people got angry at them.

Underrated.

Kurds are commies, you already know there's going to be a problem by the vast amounts of land they acquired.

kurdistan

GNA: gay nigger association

DVDA

Deus Vult Divine Alliance

Democrats

WWE : We Wuz Everythang

USA.

Trump vs MILF

MUFF
Muslims United For Feminism

american niggers

>implying it isn't the Syrian government that does most of the work

Muslims

A FUCKING TREE

The Gears (Dethklok)

Californian Secessionists

youtube.com/watch?v=N3CQfvfv1sI

i like him. i want him to come and fuck my sister.

Islamic State of Husby-Rinkeby

Spain

Moderate Muslims

I like these kinds of images because there's always that third hidden representation

In this one the eraser residue represents all the heavy losses the US military has spent trying to take out ISIS, be it money or people.

so close. worth a reroll oh kek.

the gay niggers from outer space

Kek wants this to be true, but it takes a holy trinity to make it so.

Sweden, for terror against the white race

Damn. This will surely give trump a a second term. We did it guys, just can't stop winning

Fuck the Israel Lobby:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

He wishes.

Who do we fund to kill the Kurds Sup Forums?

Isreal

ANTIFA
Amateur Neck Trimming Islamic Faggots Association

fuckin hell, I bet this will be how it turns out for the kurds too. the ride never ends.

Neo-NeoGAF

Booker's Legion

UMA

>Trump erasing a CIA created extremist group that's creating havoc in the Middle East

Wait... What's the problem?

Meanwhile in reality.

US coalition took Raqa and Mosul from ISIS, their capital and biggest city, jeanwhile Russia only took some desert from them.

Right Wing Death Squads

Oh wow the SAA took some abandoned villages in the desert, meanwhile the SDF, a US backed force took Manbij, Thwartan, and Raqqa, while the US backed forces in Iraq took Mosul.

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

ISIS 2

chad warden

underrated