Is he /ourguy/?

Is he.....dare i say.... /our guy pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=lBDiXMTr360

Seriously though i want to ask pol about sports. Has being red pilled sapped your interest in team sports like it has to me? I used to really love football and baseball, and to a lesser extent hockey. Now i find those sports overblown and geared towards children and morons. I still watch a little but cannot achieve the level of interest i once held. I find myself becoming more and more intrigued with sports that feature individual skill like boxing, tennis, golf. Its not out of a racist motive, though political statements by dumbass athletes certainly add nails to the coffin, it is more to do with my now refined tastes as i grow older. I used to seek a great hockey, football or baseball game for some excitement, now nothing beats a great prizefight, tennis match or golf playoff at a major. Am i retarded pol or have others experienced a similar shift in their thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE
espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/15567607/tyson-fury-apologizes-comments-no-way-racist-bigot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody likes sports?

playing sports for exercise, fun and socialization is fine but watching is just....kinda gay

youtube.com/watch?v=yJIiSm6sgrE

It's like sex, doing is good, watching others do it is cucky

Well ive got to enjoy something for entertainment. I dont watch jewish TV or Movies much anymore, and like i said, when you get older like me team sports become a little gay and childish.

Its easy for pre pubescent teens liek you to say. When your 40 theres not many pickup football games going on any more, there is no gym class anymore

At least boxing is real.

I watch boxing and muay Thai matches for free in YouTube when I can. But that's because I like to see the footwork and styles of various fighters so I can try it when I hit the heavy bag or when I spar. I never pay to watch a fight unless I'm watching with friends. Likewise with hockey I used to play it so watching it was more enjoyable.

I played football, and baseball even into adulthood but still the interest has waned.

This.

Unless you have a friend or family member in the sport it's fine. You don't see random strangers watching middle school sports do you? (That aren't creepy).

Watching and worshiping sports is equatable with gladitorial rings in the ancient world. Except back then it was about the individual triumphing over an obstacle and was about the spectacle itself. Now it's all about money. No one does it for honor or glory except for maybe fighting sports, but even then they have so many brand deals and advertisements that the concept of sport gets drowned in cash.

You can stream pretty much anything you want for free live on the net. Even expensive ppvs are easy to get free.

Why is he /ourguy/?
Because he beat a black dude?
Who gives a shit? Conor McGregor has been smashing non-whites in pretty much all of his fights.
I remember Quinton Jackson said something like
>I'm going to beat Rashad so bad, it's going to be a black on black crime.

Teach me senpai

Beasue hes an actual canadian white who has world level skill you asshole. MMA is ok but it is pretty much WWF tier, which is for low class faggots.

There are a few webistes that stream. First row sports, VIP sports. They have tons of annoying ads you need to x out, and sometimes the stream will go down for like 20 seconds until you refresh but they work pretty well. I have a russian site i use that usually gets everything crystal clear and no going down but im not posting that here i dotn want it to get popular/ruined.

lift and train martial arts. Read a book. Learn to shoot.

Thanks leafbro

You fucking incels and your boring ass cult rules. Can't watch sports because the weebs on Sup Forums might judge you kek. How many trannys have you two jerked your baby dicks to today? Better not watch sports though!

underrated post

exactly. Thanks burgerbro.

I've decided im not wasting time watching movies and tv shit thats not real. I watch news and sports, which at least for the most part are real. Watching TV and movies, and vidya are like living in a simulation, since you are focusing your energy and mind on immersing yourself into something that does not actually exist.

Vasyl Lomachenko is /ourguy/ when it comes to boxing
best fighter in the world
noms hate him

I hope he BTFO Rigondeaux badly. Fucking cuban asshole had all the skill in the world and decided hed rather be a boring ass runner than one of the greatest fighters of his era.

David Lemieux has a hot black gf. Truly /ourguy/. Unfortunately the pikey Billy Joe Saunders is going to beat him 12-0 in December

>Now i find those sports overblown and geared towards children and morons

heh i got news for ya...

Not a chance. Saunders is not world class, he only has a belt and will be exposed badly. There's a reason all hes ever fought are bums and other english names.

Just hang around on Sup Forums on fight nigth and there will be a dozen stream sharing threads. That's how I saw the Pacquiao-Mayweather, Mayweather-McGregor and Canelo-GGG fights, all in glorious HD. Plus you get to shitpost with your a/sp/ie friends while watching.

We'll see. Lemieux is way too basic to overcome the slick pikey style. It'll be bull and matador

I used to watch football (soccer), but now all I care about is combat sports. Becoming red pilled just meant that I root for the white guys, unless it's one I really dislike. But I liked it before as well
Everything's on the line; if you lose even once, your career could be derailed and your brain fucked up.

Boxing is the best BTW. Takes the most skill out of all combat and it's the most beautiful to watch. Too bad it has become an immigrant sport in the US.

Saunders will try and clinch as much as he can but look for him to be out of there before the 8th.

Based tunney

Now that canleo has shown us how good GGGs chin really is, maybe davids performance wasnt so bad in retropect.

be honest, how many jerseys you own?

Tyson Fury is most definitely /our guy/
espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/15567607/tyson-fury-apologizes-comments-no-way-racist-bigot
He apologized but is still redpilled

He named the jew. too bad hes too much of a fat cokehead to defend his crown

No it's not a lot of it is rigged but ill still watch

This, combat sports are really the only ones worth watching

My babby dick causes more female orgasms than your bull. Stay cucked cuckboi.

Fat pikey was on his way to becoming the GOAT. Beat Klitschko easily.
If he would get his shit together he could clean out the division and outpoint AJ, Wilder and all the other niggers at HW. Now I doubt we'll ever see him in the ring again.

Yeah Tyson is truly /ourpikey/

How cute, you even named the image "truth". This is one of the lamest opinions i've ever seen someone voice.

GET IN HERE YOU SILLY GOYIM

Nah some jerseys still look fuckin sick like this one plus chris delias kinda a cunt

I like tfc but, it's over. It was a MMA 5v5 also that middle ages combat competition where it's nation vs nation even though the US sucks at both.