Brit/pol/ - Anglican Death Squads edition

>Catalonia crisis escalates as Spain set to impose direct rule within days
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/21/catalonai-crisis-spain-rajoy-direct-rule

>SNP expert group ‘to recommend creation of Scottish pound’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/snp-expert-group-recommend-creation-scottish-pound/

>BASED Trump releasing the JFK files #Drainingtheswamp (!)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jfk-files-what-are-they-trump-release-john-f-kennedy-assassination-lee-harvey-oswald-jack-ruby-a8013001.html

>Czech Trump wins election by a landslide
ft.com/content/93c5802a-b661-11e7-8c12-5661783e5589

>Part of University train station burnt down
thetab.com/uk/birmingham/2017/10/19/exclusive-university-train-station-has-been-burnt-down-36125

>Denny's announces expansion into the UK
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/10/19/1150292/0/en/Denny-s-Announces-Expansion-Into-United-Kingdom.html

>ALL CRIME UP!!!!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/june2017

>Airbus CSeries deal could boost Belfast jobs -UK minister
reuters.com/article/bombardier-airbus-britain/update-1-airbus-cseries-deal-could-boost-belfast-jobs-uk-minister-idUSL8N1MV5QQ

>Storm Brian: UK prepares for 'weather bomb' bringing 70mph gales and heavy rain just days after Ophelia
standard.co.uk/news/uk/storm-brian-uk-prepares-for-weather-bomb-bringing-70mph-gales-and-heavy-rain-just-days-after-ophelia-a3664246.html

>Ken Clarke: Parliament can stop a ‘no deal Brexit’
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/ken-clarke-parliament-can-stop-no-deal-brexit/
If these links aren't in the next thread I'm going to take one of the anons that live near me hostage

>Buy a Lib Dem cuck's book
totalpolitics.com/articles/culture/book-review-coalition-diaries-2012-2015

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mN39oHSUe8
youtube.com/watch?v=GNdwAuwHduw
britannica.com/biography/James-II-king-of-Great-Britain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if we'll get any scintillating discussion re: catholicism etc., that would be a nice change

Can we talk about teacakes anime and being a virgin NEET instead?

Henry VIII did not want an annulment from his first marriage for legitimate reasons, all of his subsequent marriages prove that all he was after was a male heir.

>undermined the English nation and state

You mean the way English parliament undermined the British monarchy by inviting a Dutch king to overthrown a British born one?

Again Britain =/= England.

>And can't become heir or monarch

Irrelevant you said it was "incompatible with British culture"- it clearly is not if a Catholic can intermarry. Admit you were wrong.

> By this very logic, our descendants won't be able to criticise Islam/Muslims and point out that they're an incompatible fifth column

Muslims are from the middle east and countries such as Pakistan. Catholics are British. English, Scottish British surnames and bloodlines- native Brits. You cannot be a fifth column in your own country. Again, comparing them to muslims shows what an embarrassment you are.

>ith a Catholic minority that for the most part supports independence

>everyone who is Catholic in Britain supports independence

citation absolutely needed you've just posted utter speculation no facts.

>To dismiss Islam is to dismiss British culture, Mosques have existed since the 19c, and Muslims joined the EIC and settled in London for many centuries

Muslims came form abroad. Catholics in Britain are British natives. Very simple distinction.

>it has to be one or the other

I can't wait til this current batch of tripcunting bipedal AIDS virii gets bored and moves on so we can have brit/pol/ back

Should we have become a Catholic French puppet instead?

>Birmingham
>London
>Frankfurt
>Berlin
>Brussels
>Strasbourg
>Generic South German village
>Munich
>Edinburgh
>Hamburg
>Zurich
>Dresden
>Stuttgart
>Paris

Which one's going to be first? Make a prediction, screencap it and when the first one happens we can see if anyone actually got it.

I'm going for Stuttgart.

No lets talk about how unworthy we all are of sharing the general with you and how hard you BTFO everyone of us underserving ones.

Puppet for whom? You realise many Catholic independent nationalist countries have always existed and have not been invaded by other Catholic countries or some mythical Papal army?

London

I think Hannover, large market with good vehicle access and quiet enough to not be overly secured while having a largish muslim population.

London.

where is Pube? he makes me think so he does, so to speak

Opinions on ethnically English Catholics (no Irish heritage)

I literally said France in the post.
You're a delicate flower, aren't you.

Shit, I knew I left a good place in Germany out.

>ethnically English Catholics
No such thing

Hapnin'

He's been banned so he's slowly but surely slipping into the endless pit that is r9k, never to be seen again. Shame, he was growing on me.

>Captcha image was a roadsign in some small village in Italy I visited once

someone sent me something earlier and I thought the account was you. really not so sure now it may have just been some user

What did they send you? I feel as if I'm going to regret asking but.

I must not exist then.

>sharing a religion with X country means you're a puppet for X country

So England is a puppet for Germany and Holland and Sweden? Or Pakistan now?

>tfw still think it might have been you
kek either your playing mindgames or I legit have it wrong. was a dickpic tbqh

Why London? Do they even celebrate Christmas in London anymore?

143 Days since the last fatal Islamist attack

And you lads still think it's a threat!

Was it the Vocaroo?

Could've guessed so.

Now I'm wondering if someone did really send you a dick pic or if you're still trying to make it appear as if I didn't reject you.

>You mean the way English parliament undermined the British monarchy
And the British monarch was stripping away the rights and liberties of his Protestant subjects, which made up the majority of the population, and empowering the foreign Catholic minority. Parliament was acting in favour of the nation and its people in this instance, and Britain was made better off for it. This is ignoring how poor a ruler King James II was as well, especially in regards to his management of the Royal Navy.

>Again Britain =/= England.
I've already explained this distinction, try improving your reading comprehension.

>Irrelevant you said it was "incompatible with British culture"- it clearly is not if a Catholic can intermarry.
Muslims can intermarry with the royal family as well, as can a person of any religion. This doesn't change the fact that non-Anglican religions and denominations are foreign to Britain and incompatible with the British legal and political system, and to a large extent our culture as well.

>Catholics are British. English, Scottish British surnames and bloodlines- native Brits. You cannot be a fifth column in your own country.
Yes, you can. A native Briton that converts to Islam is still a fifth column, promoting a religion that undermines the nation and is incompatible with it and its systems. A Catholic Briton is a still a fifth column, as he is promoting another foreign religion that undermines the nation and our legal & political systems.

>everyone who is Catholic in Britain supports independence
Never claimed every Celtic Catholic supports independence, but a large enough amount of them do, which highlights their treachery. Just look at the distinction between Rangers F.C. and Celtic F.C.

>Muslims came form abroad. Catholics in Britain are British natives.
Both have a foreign incompatible religion. As explained previously ITT.

>An annulment is a synonym for divorce.
No it's not. Claiming this just shows your complete (...)

vocaroo.com/i/s0mN39oHSUe8

we're on too many levels of irony here tbqh. but yeh they did. either it was you attempting to gain pics from me and post them here, or it is an r9k user who I have left very confused. oh well

Can I have your housekeys and wife?
I don't have a criminal record, you can trust me.

Do another one.

Sing this song else you're a LARPer
youtube.com/watch?v=GNdwAuwHduw

Your point being?

It's a big easy target. And there have been several small but successful attempts on it this year already.

No.

Post chatlog.

>A Catholic Briton is a still a fifth column, as he is promoting another foreign religion that undermines the nation and our legal & political systems.
This is such a retarded way to look at it. Following that logic, Christian Britons are a fifth column as prior to Christianity, Paganism was the most prominent religion. In any event, Catholics have an older history in Britain than Protestants.

I just want your housekeys. I like the ridges on keys.
My point is nigga (You) should trust me because of my track record.

Are you stupid? One of the main reasons for the removal of James II was his close ties with France specifically.
>He was then removed by order of Parliament to St. James’s Palace, from which he escaped to the Netherlands in April 1648. He rejoined his mother in France in early 1649. Joining the French army in April 1652, he served in four campaigns under the great French general thevicomte de Turenne, who commended his courage and ability. When his brotherCharles IIconcluded an alliance with Spain against France in 1656 he reluctantly changed sides, and he commanded theright wingof the Spanish army at theBattle of the Dunesin June 1658.
britannica.com/biography/James-II-king-of-Great-Britain
I didn't pull the French puppet out of my arse just because they happened to be Catholic.

(...)
just shows your complete theological ignorance. A divorce is the legal dissolution of an existing, valid marriage. An annulment is the acknowledgement that the marriage was illegitimate and did not actually exist, as God would not approve an illegitimate marriage. Henry's marriage to Catherine of Aragon was illegitimate, as Catherine was originally married to Henry's older brother Arthur, who died a few months following their marriage. Leviticus 20:21 explicitly says: "And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless." Henry sought an annulment on completely legitimate theological grounds, and would have otherwise been approved by the Pope. It was declined as the Pope was threatened by King Charles V of Spain and the Holy Roman Empire, who wanted the marriage to remain as it gave him significant influence in the English realm and court. The Pope abandoned England for political reasons.

>A slightly different way of following my Lord and Saviour whilst reading the same scripture is a foreign religion

>enter thread for first time in a fortnight
>almost entirely fucking tripfags at this point
Where did it all go so wrong?

During the reign of Mary I England was a puppet of Spain through the Vatican. In regards to James II, Edward explained it here: All Catholic monarchs following the Act of Supremacy have had us subject to foreign continental powers.

Guess h*nk was larping

no, if it turns out it wasn't you I don't really want to post it since it would breach their privacy. pretty funny either way desu

REMINDER: Large scale, highly coordinated, highly sophisticated terror attacks like those seen in Paris in November 2015 are at an end. Most Islamist cells have been broken up, and those that haven't cannot get their hands on weapons or explosives without the intelligence services catching them.

The only place in Europe it could happen was France, and due to the success of the State of Emergency in tackling the threat I suspect it can happen no longer.

The only attacks we will see in the future will involve only 1-3 individuals in vehicle borne ramming attacks, and as these cease to engender the kind of death toll we saw in Nice, would be jihadis will hold off.

Thus, the terror threat, which has been declining across Europe since the destruction of the Molenbeek terror cells and the widespread house arrest of Islamists will continue to trend downwards.

>4/15 posters
>full

No reply?

>Following that logic, Christian Britons are a fifth column as prior to Christianity, Paganism was the most prominent religion
Paganism was not part of the existing legal and political system.

> In any event, Catholics have an older history in Britain than Protestants.
This literally changes nothing.

It's me now post it or you're larping. Not the dickpic, just the chat.

Also why did you block me? I know I rejected you in that kind of way but we still could've been friends x

Yet again you show your complete lack of knowledge or intellect but do display your monumental butt-hurt over something not involving you.

You must be so fragile to be this upset over an off-hand remark made several weeks ago.

RULE BRITANNIA

Count the posts you fucking moron.

hmm yeh it was obviously you. no reverse image search came up on that pic though ;)

So what do you propose to do with all these dissenting English Catholics then? Do you prefer non white Protestants?

>You must be so fragile to be this upset over an off-hand remark made several weeks ago.
Imagine being so btfo you repeat and cling on to a line you thought was good but in reality is shite, C O P E really ruined you yesterday with that monkey yardie line, didn't he?

For someone who claims to be in politics, you seem to be totally ignorant of how politics operates.

Shit up you LARPing faggot.

I would rather they embraced Anglicanism.

There's a big Christmas market along the Southbank but I don't see how a truck can get in there,
There's also Christmas market in Bromley and croydon (and probably some other bourughs as well) that could be a target

He's right though.

Reminder that cope is not black and has not posted his skin with a timestamp.

Give me some valid reasons for leaving the Catholic Church

>That shit talking Labour MP is the one who unseated Nick Clegg
Why do competent MP's always get replaced by shitbags like JRM and Jess Phillips?
>Yet again you show your complete lack of knowledge or intellect but do display your monumental butt-hurt over something not involving you.
Is there anything I said that wasn't true? (You) need to wake up and smell the coffee. At the last census, we (CofE) were only on 59%. We have both demographic change AND the natural population working against us and all you want to talk about is a group we should consider our allies?
Fuck off.
>You must be so fragile to be this upset over an off-hand remark made several weeks ago.
You keep saying this, but
1. I don't engage in the petty feuds that (You) relish
2. The event (You) have described didn't even happen.

We'll find out soon enough when he doxxes himself by standing for election

Please don't WN

I've given you enough in the past two threads, and more can be found in the archives which I don't want to post right now in the interests of keeping this discussion an actual discussion and not an image dump.

Guess not

Common sense

>One of the biggest cities in Europe
>Loads of Pakis
>Multiple attacks just recently

Ok but I've been away all day, guess I'll have to have a look.

>this discussion an actual discussion and not an image dump.
Thanks fampai

See that's what I thought as well, but as() points out, there isn't one main Christmas market so I can't see London being a main target.
The point I just made was that calling Catholicism a foreign religion as a different type of Christian is wrong, when they are essentially the same thing when compared to other, outside religions.

>Who is Jacob Rees Mogg

Catholics generally have a higher IQ, In many cases, it's a lot easier to become a higher-up in a Protestant organization than in the Catholic church.

If it's the same as the Lutherans, you need at least a Masters degree to become a Catholic priest. (I know this because I considered it for a while.)

Protestant? All you need is charisma or a catchy message.

Stop larping please.

What films do you recommend lads?

Daily reminder Catholicism is the one true faith. Heretics with their female 'vicars' and fag marriage must hang.

>Jewish is a denomination of Christianity

nice graph brainlet

Our legal system is based entirely on the Godly authority the Queen has delegated to the legislator executive and judiciary. Catholicism doesn't recognise that authority.

>50,000 white Muslims in the us

imagine actually going on a britpol discord, thats fucking sad lmao

>Honk is a Groofag

>there isn't one main Christmas market

Some of the more carefully planned attacks don't go for very obvious targets, and even wait until the security services are distracted with another event.

Agnostic isn't either braniac

Lads gen ident are opening shop in the uk, how long til rong think rudd closes them down?

A couple of months.

Seriously, these groups never go anywhere. A Sup Forumsack genuinely running for election would cause far more of an earthquake than a bunch of LARPing stormfags.

Lift the flaps of the cardboard box, that's where I keep the wooden cocks

There's quite a few permanent markers and 100s of weekly ones they could of already

Whats wrong with presbyterians?

I wouldn't call them stormfags but either way, they aren't going to get very far over here.

>15 YEARS

Tbqh I'm joining the tories after my service then im going to try and work my way up to be one of those greystone Tories that arent cucked, the country is only getting more right wing recently and im seizing the chance.

If im ever PM ill make sure you lads know x

>le ebin inspect element
my name on discord isn't and has never been honk. try again

These shithole has gone completely downhill since Rimjob vanished. Should I ask the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit to trade Pubes and Eddie for Rimmer and Rightly if I complete an Eucharist?

actually his name on discord is "RESERVEDFORBIGMUSLIMCOCK" so this is false

Catholicism is foreign to Britain and incompatible with our legal and political systems, as well as our culture in a large part. There's literally no point in saving Britain if we abandon Anglicanism or let it die - England is Anglicanism. The Church of England has contributed more to our history, culture and heritage than any other institution has done, foreign or domestic. Anglicanism is the heart of England/Britain, and must be preserved at all costs.

I have for many years preached ecumenism and Christianity unity - you will notice that the Catholic posting in Brit/pol/ has been a recent phenomenon, despite the fact that I have been posting here for several years (with and without tripcode). Alas, it is impossible. Catholics will always place Rome above England and Pope before Monarch, and will always foolishly call for the destruction of the Church of England and/or its absorption into the Communion of Rome. I have been forced to take a more sectarian role in the interests of preserving our church and, in doing so, our nation.

>petty feuds that (You) relish
Discussions and debates about English and British law, culture, politics, etc. is hardly "petty feuds". I understood your opposition to me dumping my Catholic images folder in every thread, but to then act indignant over actual discussion and debate is petty.

They're not essentially the same, to claim so is to show theological ignorance, as well as political/legal ignorance. See: