ITT: Isl/a/m

I'm actually pretty surprised that there is no anime or manga about the Quran.

I thought that japs didn't even know what Islam was

Muhammad when?

>muhammad is a purityfag NEET who is nice when you talk to him directly over the phone or in person but trash talks everyone endlessly when he is online
>has a gradeschool age """sister""" who he occasionally refers to as his wife

>holes himself up in his own room in darkness next to his computer
>darkness and ero magazines of girls with hijabs obscure his face when on screen

Mohamed never trash talked his ennemies thats why most of them joined him

>Become Hokage
>Still can't face Allah
Wow, how much this guys asks for to win his favour?

Gotta blow yourself up in his name. It's the only way.

Aisha (Peace be upon her) was of adult age when she married the Prophet (May Allāh honor Him and grant Him peace). All other hadith are fabrications solely to discredit the holy reputation of the Prophet (May Allah grant peace and honor on Him and His family.) Besides, women back then, especially in the arid environments, matured faster, even if a Mother of the Believer (Peace be upon her) was underage, which she wasn't.

True. He just said the truth that they are all swines and dogs

And he said they could repent and be forgiven .... Im not memeing. The only general that defeated mohamed joined and than sread islam in the levant and persia. And the 2nd caliph omar who was the most powerful caliph also used to be an ennemy of muhamed and ummayads the first islamic dynasty are actually the decendents of muawiya an ennemy of mohamed

Also don't forget that his first wife is his employer who is 10 years (or more) older than him.

That girl from Ladies vs Butlers!

I could imagine how many muslim benis have been more erect than a mosque's tower

Christian image board. Leave. sage.

Truly RELIGION OF PEACE

>Drawing Muhammad
Want Charlie Hebdo Jap edition? We should respect the superior Islamic culture mayne.

Wait, so Muhammad was a shounen protagonist?

nah, probably paedhophile old man