Where Should the White Ethno-State be Built?

Okay, so Richard Spencer is now openly talking about White Zionism and how White Americans need their own homeland. But where should this ethno-state be located?

- The Pacific Northwest is one of the most liberal regions in the country and anyone who has been to Seattle knows that its chock full of weird Eurasian kids.

- The South is filled with patriotards and Blacks.

- The Prairie states are cold, have no resources, and are hard to live in (trust me, no one is going to want to move to North Dakota).

- Virginia is filled with liberal transplants from D.C.

My two cents is that WN's should focus on upper New England. It's the Whitest part of the country, has access to the ocean, has a low population, and is basically where White America's history began, etc.

Rust belt. Just wall off Chicago and Detroit.

There'd be no access to the ocean though. I think that if America balkanizes then the White Nationalists will need a port city.

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, then branch out into Washington for coastal access

>But where should this ethno-state be located?
north America and Europe

Gotta start small before you can be big, realistically many entire states of the USA should be viewed as 'lost territory' retreating to regather our numbers should be a priority. If only to secure some areas with no "diversity"

This map is fucking disgusting

>The Prairie states are cold, have no resources, and are hard to live in (trust me, no one is going to want to move to North Dakota).
Yes, please do not come here. We are just farming states that naturally do not have any food to give you. Our shale and oil deposits, as well as manufacturing bases are also Jewish lies, they do not exist, please ignore all the cars, engines, and oil that comes from here. We are also very blue states, and all our niggers just put on white face to pretend they are white because naturally we are not filled with white people who marry white people, OP has a bullshit map! We do not have guns, those are just airsoft bb gunnies. Please do not come here, the Midwest naturally has nothing for you.
t. Hoosier faggot who is actually a black man with white face (shhh)

If I hear that argument one more fucking time....

why would you take that ass clown seriously?

Thank you!

But North Dakota has oil, crops, and an air Force Base. It's really boring and it sucks there and we'd need to kick out the Indians, but resources matter.

Midwest or New England. Offer paid repatriation for black or other nonwhite residents.

We take the Midwest and the South regions so we have plenty of coastline and farming areas. Plus we add Mont., Wyo., Colo, NM, Utah, Arizona, Idaho. Give them back Va. If we cut off Gibs all the non Whites will leave to the north east and west coast.

>Implying existing US and Canada would never embargo the ethnostate
You are giving away a several hundred mile long Bosporus. Only viable with an independent, right wing Quebec.

north dakota or take over Australia

>Implying the US or Canada would give into foolish protectionism. Protectionism doesn’t work and they know that.

There is already a stormfag 'ethnostate' somewhere up there. Too many cuckservatives in those states in the end. It really is tough because the states with highest desire to separate racially are also the least white (excepting the mega-cucks in Texas).

See apartheid South Africa. Muh racism will be used as an excuse for embargo.

Indiana isn't a prairie state and it really has nothing in common with the Dakotas (which are basically the American version of Siberia - cold, full of drunken Natives, and not a lot to do).

The oil is a legit point. You could probably run a scam economy like Russia's off of it.

I don't think that taking back the majority of America is very realistic. My reasoning for this is:

1) Most White Americans are opposed to White Nationalism and don't want their 'one good Black friend' to get deported. We're going to need to win over the top 10% of our people, the rest simply don't care.

2_ The rate of intermixing is higher than 10% according to marriage data (probably closer to 15% or 20% considering how few Blacks marry the White women they knock up) and most people have a hell of a lot more than 10 relatives... basically this means that most White Americans have mongrel relatives of some sort. And people get nasty when they think you're gonna deport their grandchild / nephew / etc.

These issues will get to be a problem. However, I think we could get away with minimal territory loss by not demanding outright deportation of nonwhites and reminding people that this country has always been a white country (citing the founders). I would envision something similar to the current United States with a pro-white bent. If nonwhites didn't like said policies, they would self-deport.

on the ocean

buy a couple cruise liners, boom you have a floating ethno-state

ROFL, would work until they need to make port.

Yeah I know you're right. I was thinking more best case scenario. I do believe that if it actually happened more whites would eventually come around after they saw the low rates of crime, poverty and the higher standard of living.

I understand, it's also hard letting go of America as it was. We had something really amazing and the idea that it's too far gone to save can be hard to stomach sometimes.

They have the whole world's ports to choose from, are you saying literally nobody would take them?

Bub, you can't raise a family or build a society on a boat. This isn't that WaterWorld movie.

It's not a "boat", it's the size of a city block

Tbh, we are going for something more '4th Reichy' - gonna need some room for marching, epic speeches, etc. The floating city just doesn't work for that. Plus everyone knows that White people love farms. Can't build a farm on an oversized raft.

People pay top dollar just to spend a few weeks on one

RI and PA, bread basket, port, low niggerdry, Amish, and great lakes access

>My two cents is that WN's should focus on upper New England.

Fuck off, New England is doing just fine without parasites like you.

We already bought White lsland for this very purpose. I think some anons have started moving there already

I find it interesting that liberals always call WNs 'parasites' and try to stereotype us as 80s skinheads. It's like you have a pathological need to see us as the bad guys and yourselves as the 'White Saviors' who can help the innocent Brown people (the same nonwhites don't give a damn about you, btw).

It should be on a seastead. Saving all the baggage behind is the best and simplest.

The entire western hemisphere, oceania, and all of europe/Russia.

Wrong, vertical farming is one such method of farming on the ocean that is viable.

You can build any platform to the needed size, especially if it's modular.

We just need to trade long term(anything beyond 3 years) gibs for voluntary sterilization.

In 60 years. We'll 90% white again.

>renounce citizenship
>get one way Mada tory ticket to non-white country
>$10,000 cash
>18 months continuation of current gibs programs

An easy 20 million would self deport over the next 5 years.

>gibs beyond 3 years only available to those who volunteer for sterilization

Takes care of 80% of them reproducing within 20 years.

Honestly user the prevailing attitude in New England is that if yo were not born in New England then you do not belong in New England. No hate, just saying.