Buyfag thread

Read this buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

native-global.ecq.sc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What site do you guys prefer for your orders, and why? Like amiami gives those neat prints or some other site has lower shippings costs, etc.

fuck off

read the guide

Yup this is how you get other people into buyfagging.

fuck off

Works every time.

What do I gain from having you start buying shit?

Not him, there's been other threads where the same question is asked and they get coherent responses.

taking photo requests please give me some inspo thx

Cum.

What was the deleted picture in the last thread with the macro discussion?

Loli vagoo.

So I just got my First Order Stormtrooper nendoroid and wow it is disappointing.

It feels like the cheapest nendo I have ever held, the hands do not grip the gun (you need to balance it between them), the stand provided does not have a small enough connector to properly fit in the backhole and it barley fits past the helmet, and no accessories aside from the gun.

Definitely do not spend more than $30 on this.

>pic related, good work desk fodder

december when

>westernshit

preorders WHEN?

try last thursday

Already full price?? Was there even a discount?

Might be the best body I've ever seen on a plastic butt

It's exclusive, they have no reason to discount.

It's an amiami exclusive, why would they give a discount?

you should fall to your ungrateful knees and praise amico that she let you preorder one instead of screaming for a discount

Cute.

Paying retail functionally is a discount. Just you watch the aftermarket on this one. People have learned their lesson so it won't be as hilarious as the first release, but I'm not expecting any price reduction at all.

Where pre-order?

I thought this was Inou Battle but is actually something I don't care about

Post your cutest literally whos.

(you're mum)

What happened in the end of this? People are complaining on mfc that the ending was disappointing. I read the first few chapters ages back and don't want to read the rest and pre-order the figure if it turns to shit later on.

Stupid question, but are you SURE it's not a bootleg?

What was the most the original ended up getting to on the aftermarket? I remember the preorder going pretty fast, but never really payed attention to what happened after release.

Ordered through MH Toy Shop, shipped when it should have based on the GSC release, packaging seems legit, the base is the same as my other nendos.

I think it's just shit m8. The left arm doesn't even rotate above the elbow limiting poses.

I think I saw it as high as $320. I sold mine for $300 the day after I got it in.

It probably was. I'm in the same boat as you, I dont know whats going on?!

>that delicious body
Why did they have to fuck up her face?

da fudge is wrong with the face?

>da fudge

On Native's site, duh?

I'm unaware as well. Only read one chapter recently that was close to the end, but overall haven't read since...around the school trip where they fell over each other and kissed? I think that's the otherwise most recent thing I recall reading...

But anyway, if what I've heard is right, then it's the exact ending everyone would have expected, I think it's just people got frustrated with being jerked around with a few false-leads towards the ending.

>iphone poster

She looks like she has downs syndrome or was just given a lobotomy.

Latest generation ipod touch, actually. I'm the coolest.

Probably a plus for some people.

Makes her more relatable for the average TLR fan.

I opted for the scale but I really want this cutie now.

Thats a cute boy

>that's what applefaggots actually believe

The manga ends with him choosing to stay as a girl and end together with his best friend, the girl who he was obscesed the whole series is pretty much forgotten, same for Loki who lets him choose to stay a girl even tough she also wanted him bad, not the worst ending nor rushed but it came out of knowhere despite the manga's growing popularity, nothing you would have expected with this sort of premise where it would normally take years for it to reach a conclusion

>Ships to Australia
>Doesn't ship to New Zealand

kys sheep fucker

Do they fuck?

More people buying means stuff you might like is more likely to get made
More people buyfagging means more people backing out of preorders which helps drive prices down
That, among other things, is what you gain
But I'm guessing you aren't the best when it comes to reasoning things out

>Implying that's not the best possible ending

You could have spoilered that.

That's less "came out of nowhere" than just "rushed and unsatisfying".

Could be worse though. It could have been a fuck-huge cast that got ignored while just saying the main characters hooked up.

>More people buying means stuff you might like is more likely to get made
That's not how it works.

Otherwise there wouldn't be so many idolshit.

>choosing to stay as a girl
That's deeply disappointing.

If I were Mizuki I wouldn't mind staying a girl to have a pure and wholesome marriage with Takeru no homo

I agree whole-heartedly Satan.

Hell, assuming I had any thoughts against it in the first place, I probably would've been won over by the rope...

What's necessary to take good pictures of figures using only a decent smartphone? Is that even possible? Mine's a zenfone 2.

I want to post pictures of the stuff i pre-ordered when they arrive but I would like to git gud first.

Better than Click's ending The Manhwa, not the Adam Sandler film

Decent lighting and a plain backdrop. You could also look at getting a camera lense add on for your phone.

Buy or build a simple tripod and find a place with good lighting. Sunlight is preferred, but you can make artificial lights work with a bit of effort

dont do this

Are they useless? Never used one myself, just thought they looked neat.

they pretty much add an instagram filter to your picture

the only useful one would be a zoom lens

Thanks. But what would be decent lightning indoors? I assume it's not just having the lights on.

How likely are Steven Universe figmas?

Please no

You're just in time, they're dropping Q4.

Amico is great for new stuff, and shit is packed nice and tight and arrives fast.
In the past I have gotten stuff from Solaris Japan, other people seemed to have had problems with them but every order I got from them was fine, I used them when I couldn't find the fig anywhere else since they are fairly pricey for most things.
Hobby jungle are great for second hand and new stuff. They are insanely cheap (like proper insane for some things), and everything I have received has been excellent condition. They have a good quality rating system.
I've only ordered once from mandrake but they seemed good and stuff was packed well.

>Where pre-order?
native-global.ecq.sc/

If they don't ship to your country try Nippon Yassan or use a proxy.

I need this

Eli? I like her.

>da fudge is wrong with the face?
Her eyes are too low and wide. She has Clannad syndrome.

I think I can live with it if this is the rest of it

That's exactly how it works.
Idolshit is made because it's popular.
More people doesn't mean only more idolshit is made. It means companies feel more secure to branch out of the mainstream and take chances on figures that aren't idols or shitty sabers.

saberfags need to die

The forgotten Queen's Blade

they don't even ship to britbongistan. That's pretty fucking poor. NY it is then I guess.

Do they charge up front?

Nope. They just ping your card with a small test charge.

¥17720 in January - £108.89
¥17720 now - £132.53

JUST

wew lad

Is this a force cast off? Why does it look like shit?

>Why does it look like shit?
Because they prioritized it being big and still fairly cheap rather than it looking good.

Yeah, it must be. MFC doesn't say it's cast offable.

Figure pls

>tanlines

Who's the semen demon?

check new game this season

>hasn't watched flavour of the month

I wonder if this one will be any good. I'm not going to preorder it, but there's enough I like about it that I'm curious to see how the finished product turns out.

whats a good site with figure pictures for fapping?

moeyo
tentaclearmada
mfc user pictures

Preorders when

>figure is perfect
>quick... I need something bad to say about it >HURR DURR FACE IS SHIT
why do people do this? same with pic related

At least, it's not
>hurr durr hair seams

>welded tits

>figure is "perfect", except the face which isn't good
>people complain about it