My boyfriend is Asian and recently he got engaged to me. It got me to thinking about our future kids would be mixed...

My boyfriend is Asian and recently he got engaged to me. It got me to thinking about our future kids would be mixed. What is it like to raise a child who is two races? How hard would it be in today's society? Would they be more hated? I dunno, this all has me kinda scared now maybe I am just over thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gas

your hapa child will grow up with an extreme identity crisis and hate himself and blame both of you

this, keep your guns locked up

reddit.com/r/hapas/

Halfbreeds are pretty screwed up

>recently he got engaged to me
no, no, not believable phrasing. slide off, larper

The girls are usually OK if a bit strident, the boys usually hate themselves and you. Hope this helps.

Why care about it at all ? as if anyone can claim racial purity those days, Humans will fuck and fucked up things will spawn

nothing you can do so concentrate on making them well adjusted, thats 90% of it

plus if the skin is still white youre in for the rest of the 10%

congrats your kids will become the master race

> OP

FINE I'LL DO IT
TITS OR GTFO

Society will love them, jews will too, but they will still hate you. hapas are always fucked.

What if they were raised to identify as Asian? If that would make them not have an identity crisis i am fine with that. I don't have family on my side really anyway.
No, I am just retarded with words.

They'll be called a Hafu by nipponsei and they'll have mary sue bullshit powers.

Boil the rice, pay the price

>tfw you will never autistic enough to LARP this hard and badly on Sup Forums
I don't come here for the feels user, stop pretending you are a girl and stop projecting your asian dick fetish.

Go for it if hes a good guy
You shouldnt beat yourself for such dumb reasons

I'd tell you that your kids will become shooter autists when they grow up, but that only really happens when the male is white and the female is asian. Hapa's with asian fathers turn out better, probably due to that asian discipline.

Read The Diamond Age, by Neal Stephenson. I think it is an interesting imaginative incursion on the discussion race x culture.
And of course an enjoyable read.

>got engaged to me
>attention whoring post
If you had second thoughts why did you say yes? Also you’re an idiot and no one honestly has issues with half Asians.
t white guy that married an Asian woman because she is honestly the best woman I’ve ever met

You are destroying the result of millions of years of evolution because you are horny. Rethink this. There are no going back.

race, ethnicity is a social construct
Look how easy it was in a few generations that whites in America turned into niggers.
That is prove in itself.

Therefore OP, I wouldn't worry. Your kid can choose to be whoever he/she wants to be.

This. What the fcuk happened to this site? Look at all these beta males clamoring for some female attention on anonymous meme board. Pathetic. Just troll these bitch, get the lulz and move on.
But if your question is genuine, I would kill your child by stabbing it in the heart disregarding the age, and murder you for being a race traitor, in the upcoming race war.

Asian lololololol
>CHING CHONG, SMALL PEE PEE PLEASE TOUCH PEE PEE
>PEE PEE TOUCH SO SMALL PEE PEE WHY SO SMALL
this is your sons future before he kills himself.

expect your offspring to be fetishised by the left and the globalists.

>HELP guys, I was just raped by a BBC and now fathering his child
>Any tips on how I will handle life from now on?

>I dunno, this all has me kinda scared now maybe I am just over thinking.

Yeah that's called instincts. You know inside that race mixing will lead to as less happy life than going with your own kind so you are freaked out and looking for reassurance and justification. The Jew told you its okay to mix and will lead to utmost happiness which is a lie.

Fuck off faggot. Once we have cleaned these lands of non-white scum, Europeans will freely breed amongst their own once again and we will have pure Europeans. We still do. Ignoring America, 95% of all whites are pure bred.

take a look at /r/hapas

Post more Alice!

oh fuck off mate. Europeans can't even get along with each other. Your dreams are dead!

I-Is this racemixing?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Men can´t get babies
>Tits or GTFO

Don't rank only according to race
Do it especially according to the individual characteristics; as all races have partially overlapping bell curves, it may wnd up to be better to have the high end of a shit race than the low end of the best race.

heights
bone strength
muscle mass
fat accumulation
quality of thoughts
speed of thoughts
skull frontal characteristics

the first and the last will be the most visible and relevant in shaping the opinions of others of him/her and his/her own, because manlets never learn and an incoherent face in a coherent context may cause insecurity especially during puberty.

This
Fucking traitor.

The truth is everyone is mixed but in convenient cases we chose not to let it matter.

Speak for your fucking self Pablo, my ancestors have lived on this island for 12,000 years

Same here OP not easy to find a decent looking white guy in these parts. Asians are great aesthetically so latched onto one in my teens but nearing my 30s now and starting to worry about the kids thing. Always planned to never have kids so it wasn't an issue but now i'm reconsidering. My ancestry is pretty much pure aryan as far as it goes back. I know my kids with him won't be as pretty as me. I have to decide whether to sacrifice my genes or sacrifice the last 9 years of my life. sucks pretty bad man

brilliant catch!