Does actually having a girlfriend help get rid of that unbearable empty feeling I get when watching romance anime?

Does actually having a girlfriend help get rid of that unbearable empty feeling I get when watching romance anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pikiNb3ge8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

mostly, but you'll be hurt more realizing real romance is fake

Yes and you're an idiot for watching romance anime alone

Yeah, it even makes shitty feelings like seeing couples holding hands not make you want to die

No, it will just make you wonder why your girlfriend is inferior to the girls in your romance anime.

Just masturbate before and after, like the rest of us.

WA2 is cathartic. Reminds you how fortunate you are to be free of that sort of drama.

I dont know, I never felt this way but that scene in the pic did make me grin ear to ear.

Then you end up like the dude in MEMEME

How come you only feel empty when watching romance anime? I though you guys experienced it at pretty much every waking moment?

really good romance still makes me feel tight chested and I haven't been single in a while (6 years)

although maybe because I am too comfortable in my current relationship (which isn't a bad thing) good stories about experiencing first love or falling in love remind me what it was like / things that I miss.

Basically you replace the problem with an another one ...

> Reminds you how fortunate you are to be free of that sort of drama.
No. It reminds you, that you will never reach your todokanai koi.

You just have to be aware that it's just retarded fiction and that the actual women are ugly sluts who only care about money and social status.

O-oh yeah.

I actually feel really good when I watch romance anime. It revives all those emotions I haven't felt for years. I don't know a reason why I should feel empty instead of enjoying beautiful and touching story.

This. Limerence fades after awhile and I have to read romance manga to relive that feeling again. I wish it could continue forever in 3D the way it does in 2D.

No, if you have fucked up mental problems such as depression and loneliness a gf will not solve this.
Everyone on /r9k/ thinks gf will solve all their problems but in fact it will just make them worse.

>have a good mood
>go to youtube
>see this
>Kona yuki
>cry like a bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=0pikiNb3ge8
Fuck you, WA2. Fuck you.

Yes but after you break up with her, watching romance anime in the future is many times worse.

Indeed.

No.
It actually gets even worse.

I love vanilla doujins, but every time after reading one I feel really empty inside because I know I'll never be happy like that. Ever.

Maybe romance anime is the same deal for you?

Yeah, actually. Although when you lose her, it makes it worse.

Yeah, basically this.

This song for some reason reminds me "Yesterday".

user, losing a girlfriend that you love is thousands more painful than having that unbearable empty feeling you get when watching romance anime.
especially if your girlfriend dumps you for another man. Really makes you want to die.
get a girlfriend only if you're really really sure that she loves you too and will always be there for you, but that's extremely hard though.

It's supposed to be the other way around wtf are you doing...

Oh would you look at that, I've gone and accidentally gone onto that new "blogs about relationships and 3D women" board. How silly of me.

Hey wait a minute. It says Sup Forums up in the url. When I click back that's the Sup Forums catalog. My god, I didn't invade the normalfags, the normalfags have invaded me!

Fuck off feel faggot.

from my experience, nothing changes

Yep.

Do you really want to challenge my autism? They are all the same picture by the way.

no it does not,having a wife on the other hand does indeed help

they make me feel terrible but I keep watching them anyway. maybe it's a form of masochism.

called, they want their thread back.

> 38.3 GB
N-nope, i'm surrender.

Yes.
Post them all. I fucking dare you cunt you won't.
You talk shit but you'll run away like a little bitch when actually confronted.

Keep your shit memes on /r9k/ next time friend.

No. It's even worse if she watches those too. She gets unrealistic expectations. The empty feeling is replaced with distress.

I can't stand any anime with romance because it reminds me that I'm a lonely, inferior loser who has never experienced a close romantic bond and likely never will. I get insanely jealous of the male characters. Go ahead, call me a faggot or a cuck, I don't care.

Keep dumping, antianon. The sooner this thread is deleted, the better.

>thousands of times more painful
Says the person who has had a partner. Try living your whole life alone and unwanted while literally everyone chooses another man over you.