Indiana Superiority Thread

Indiana Superiority Thread

All true whites should move to Indiana.
Historically Republican, reddest state in the midwest.
Best gun laws (NO registration required, castle doctrine and stand your ground, zero weapon restrictions, carry permit covers both open and concealed, CANNOT be stopped by police for open carrying.)
Beautiful rolling plains and forests.
Grows enough corn for the entire country.
Niggers restricted to containment city.
Gorgeous and friendly towns throughout the state.
Experiences a healthy cycle of all four seasons with none being too severe.
Lake Michigan
Why aren't you here yet?

I live there for 4 years. I'll never live there again.

Too boring w/ shitty weather to boot. I live in rural Vancouver Island and have no plans on moving anytime soon.

isn't Indiana just a big post industrial wasteland? e.g. Gary, Indiana?

What a shitpile

Everywhere but Indianapolis, Gary, and Bloomington are great. Indy and Gary are nig central, and Bloomington, well...it's a college town you figure it out.

so all the major cities suck. Where are the good parts?

I go to top 5 engineering college and fuck asian babes all day, indiana is ight, purdue is ight.

Richmond sucks ass, it's nigger/methhead central.

Rural is kickass though.

>ight, ight
you sound like a nigger and you act like one, too

Valpo, the dunes, Beverly, my farm is 45 min se of valpo

Purdue is fucking great dude, you can go for 10 mile night walks and not get killed by niggers, bigger threat of being hit by Asian.

Switzerland county is the home of the first commercial winery in the United States

I live in southern Indiana and there is a huge tech and restaurant boom happening in the area.

Good geographic location to Indianapolis, Evansville, Louisville, and Ft. Knox, and you have a large influx of mostly middle to upper class people leaving Louisville moving over to southern Indiana.

New Albany is fag town, USA. Louisville is Niggerville.

Not New Albany, good try, though.

> live in South Bend
> profit from stupid ND kids every year
> life is good in Indiada

Niggers are starting to migrate from Louisville to Clarksville used to not be any there

Clarksville yes, but Charlestown, the Knobs, Greenville, Georgetown, Sellerburg, etc are still good.

Huge relative to what?

>Be from Portland, Or
>Live in my liberal kike bubble
>Go to college
>Two guys from indiana are in my dorm
>They are the absolute largest people I have ever seen
>I assume that being that large, they are dipshits
>I am wrong, they are actually very bright
>One of them is a life sciences major, actually cares about the environment and regularly does ecologically friendly things like collecting recycling
>I just play a hippie character it to screw hippie chicks and smoke pot
>The other, let's call him Gary, is a buddy of mine because I give him some pot every once in awhile so he doesn't rape and murder me
>We LITERALLY look like the virgin beta vs chad meme
>Nigger football players pick on the white guys
>Calls the entire football team niggers to their face, they don't do shit, I am now under Gary's protection
>Gary has superhuman strength and I witness him doing things like tearing metal doors off their hinges in a drunken rage
>Is the gayest person ever but hates fags and faggotry in general
>Starts me on my path of despising jews and realizing the holocaust was greatly exaggerated
>Worship Indiana for the rest of my life

I would move there but I wouldn't want to completely fuck your gene pool like I know I would. Plus the white women in Portland are SJW trash and i had to date a Mexican to find a decent woman who appreciates family values.

You guys are so great. Can I like... do your laundry or something?

The rest of the industry in the area.

Sure you have the Amazon facility growing/expanding and some other warehousing style jobs growing in the area, but IT/Engineering jobs are growing pretty substantially in the area.