Why do Italians think they are white?

Why do Italians think they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who doesn't want to be white?

I'll give some honorary white status.

we pass, just barely. Sicilians can't they have dark nips. But otherwise most italians are light-skinned and we get away with it because you've got actual nigger, mudslime, mexicant & chink problems to worry about the fine separation of slavs, italians and poles in your neighborhoods, circa 1970's All In The Family

Sicilians are part eggplant.

> american guidos
>italians

Literally "WE WUZ" tier, sit down you greasy fucks.

they look pretty white to me...if they aren't white what are they exactly? if they dont get enough sun they tend to get glow in the dark pasty

t.

Why do leftypol/antifa think anyone is going to keep falling for this D&C?

Why do Jews think they get to determine who is and is not white?

Shill thread

Sage

At least Italians are Europeans.

Now go back to talk with your Mexican neighbour.

It's almost as if Italy was allies with the Nazis.

Worst ally ever.
Eat a dick, you fucking pastaniggers. You're not white

Hmm...

thats a jew not a white person wearing the arm band.

Jews love that neo nazi shit and running those sites to race bait against blacks just how they use BLM to get blacks to hate whites.

In reality they are a distraction to stop people from making any group focused on how jews are the problem.

>Eat a dick, you fucking pastaniggers. You're not white
If being non white means not German than thank god for being non white.

Pro tip: Italians don't care about your opinion

If not for Mussolini youd never have gotten out of Wiemar. Hitler promised hed go to war much later than he did. Italy wasnt at all prepared.

Also North Italians are the closest thing to ancient Romans (the only race that really matters) in Europe.

They're from the continent and hitlers ally so we let it slide

In 1 generation, neither are you

This
OP is an idiot and a faggot

no, he really is italian and he's also a trump supporter. he was doing one of his stupid "social experiment" videos to see what would happen if he wore a swastika armband at a trump rally (back during the election, not at charlottesville like that kike twitter implied) and he was quickly told to fuck off by the people there

If they are good enough to stop all of society from looking at them as the problem, why can't they handle properly distracting and indoctrinating anons here on a simple message board the same way? Seems to me a tiny message board like this would be much easier to distract than hundreds of millions of people.

If your ancestors are of European stock, you're white.

We've gone over this.

>Joey
>right wing
I like when lefties dress as caricatures of the right and reaffirm their own delusions through mass media, lying and bigotry

Listen up, retard. We are Europeans, we have traditions and ethnic pride, things you mongrels will never understand. We don't care about your artifical concept of "whiteness" which you invented beacuse you wanted to justify slavery.

Fuck you faggot. This is a Sicilian women you kike.

Let’s just stop and enjoy that scene for a moment.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

Germans will never be as white or pure as the Anglo-saxons. Ben Franklin didn’t want to let you “swarthy and barbaric germans” into our civilized Anglo-Saxon society

Le 0.1% faic

Fuck you kike nigger lover

My gf is 100% Northern Italian and she has brown nipples

If they arent white, what are they?

Also, how are Jewish people not white?

I’m sick of the meme. Race mixing in not populat in America so the white people are white and the non whites aren’t whites. No one is really a mongrel except a small minority of coal burnings and men who get a spicy Latina wife.

America is probably 33% pure white people excluding Eastern Europeans and Italians which means we have 100 million white people. That means we have more white people than any country in the world

semites dont come from Europe

>American flag

Every time. Just stop these tired memes.. Americans literally do not understand race and ethnicity. Don't bother, just call yourself American and be done with it.

>I'm sick of the meme

Enjoy it while it lasts but do the Anglo-Saxon race a favor and find a characteristically ugly Anglo wife and have 100 kids for the future of our race

i know the guy who runs this pic related account pretty well AMA

All the Italians in America are Jews in disguise

This. Others seek to make white such a restricted definition that its doomed from the get go

That’s my 23 and me senpai. Pure New England WASP whose family came in the 1600s

White people. There's no benefit. All the privilege is in being a minority in white countries that are suicidaly altruistic.

Why is this board obsessed with removing allys from whites? Already have weak birth numbers. It's fucking hilarious especially come from Americans who are more spic than they are white.

All Germans want their daughters raped by Muhammads

why does anybody besides the anglo saxons think they're white ?

>race mixing isn't popular in America

Hahahahahahahahahaha

yeah it's pretty silly especially when a study using thousands of people's data from 23andme finds that whites are overwhelmingly not mixed
and before anyone goes >self reported, that's just for what they say their ethnicity is. the percentages (aka what matters) is based on their dna test

Whatever you say Lebron

Sicilian here, moved to the US as a little boy. My skin is white as snow and I have bright pink nipples. Fuck off assholes.

>characteristically
Fuck you Anglo faggot. Whites are done. Now go back to calling everyone non-white.

>I’m sick of the meme.
America is a meme.
>Race mixing in not populat in America
More popular than in the rest of the world, I'd wager.
>so the white people are white
Look up the definition of white that is used by the US department of census. Go ahead. I'll wait for you to reconsider everything you've ever thought to be true about American statistics.
>and the non whites aren’t whites.
What constitutes a non-white? What constitutes a white?
>No one is really a mongrel except a small minority of coal burnings and men who get a spicy Latina wife.
I bet you think German blood and British blood are the same too...
>America is probably 33% pure white people excluding Eastern Europeans and Italians which means we have 100 million white people.
>American mathematics

>That means we have more white people than any country in the world

Hardly a feat, considering the definition of white used in the US, and the fact that there's about 320 million Yanks to go around..

>At least I still have the constitution

>I'd wager.

How much?

I'm going back to Mexico so I can help pay for the wall

One pureblooded American 'white' virgin..

This. Also the whole race mixing thing is way overblown. If you're walking around and you see some coal burner it stays in your mind for a while but you could pass dozens of white couples and not even have it register in your brain.

You say that, but assuming you're white, and somehow you could wish to be another color for the rest of your life, don't tell me you'd choose a different color.

This is now a mongrel thread.

I call this
"the american"
and it's beautiful

Lithuania? That looks like a self portrait. lol

And then we have Ireland, home to the most hideous people in Europe.

> @YesYoureRacist
God, Logan is such a retarded tool.

butthurt mutt detected
come on show us your disgusting flag

Reminder that if you
>had a male ancestor born in Italy born after 17 March 1861
>they moved out of Italy at some point later
>they moved to the United States
>said ancestor did not naturalize as a US citizen OR naturalized after 1912, but having the next ancestor in your line before naturalizing
>any female ancestors in your line gave birth to their children after 1948

Then you are an Italian citizen jus sanguinis and can get proof of it if you file the paperwork.

I'm a quarter Italian and nobody would guess that unless I tell them that I have Italian ancestry.

Yeah I so distraught some no-name country posted an ugly self portrait lol

>pure white people
>pure white
>pure?

kill yourself mutt

why all these larpers wear the armband on their right arm?

> White people
> White

based salad man

This Italian girl is 21 and quite clearly wants to start a family with me. She knows my views--I'd work and she'd be home with the children. She loves babies and has always worked in childcare. I'm on good money with a good career. But I have some reservations about her and she's just gone on the pill anyhow. Probably a good thing.

bad bait, italians are white
sage

someone gets it

>brazil

we got PewDiePie in the house!

Italy used to be as white as any scandinavian country until they became more civilized, and as a result mixed. They were no longer strong enough or had the values to not racemix or engage in degeneracy. Do you really think barbarians from Germany could have raided Rome if its army was made of the same stock as they once were? No.
Funny enough Ireland and the northern part of britain are very white, most everyone is pretty tall and defined, but when I traveled down to london it was a shock, full of hijabs, non-whites, and ugly-fucks. I guarantee the average female height in the Irish countryside is higher than the london male average.

You're literally Turks LOL

Well it could be worse, I could be an American

Well they're basically our masters. A few of us at least can see the chains but we even willingly cut our dicks to let them know we're their slaves. The ones who don't do that (Europe) let them tell them how many Muslims we need in their countries for a full replacement while sending them money to keep Muslims out of their own country. Jews basically run the world.

>that arm flap tho
mmmmmm mmmmmm

THIS.

DONT FALL FOR THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER PETTINESS

>ASIANS & EUROPEANS VS AFRICANS & ARABS

> US

Puerto Rico is barely America.

> When you realize that's actually not in Puerto Rico

I fit into those criteria. I doubt you could get dual citizenship status though, so you would be choosing between being and American and being an Italian.

>I'm a quarter Italian and nobody would guess that unless I tell them that I have Italian ancestry.
Same. Also I have a very spaghetti sounding last name.

This is what the average American looks like.

Sage, this is a shill thread!

He... He's real!

>that fucking cropping
take your larp shit out of here. polite sage for off-topic

No, dual citizenship is allowed, look at page 7 (or 9?) of your passport book from the US. It warns against it but it isn't illegal.

Naturalizing as a citizen of another country is verboten (at risk of losing US citizenship, although basically unenforced). Getting proof of a second citizenship technically acquired at birth by descent is not an issue.