What does Sup Forums do for a living?

I am just curious as I am always seeing threads about NEETS and such. What do you feel about working? Would you rather go back to your neet lifestyle if you had the chance? Feel free to post your age as well. This isn't necessarily a social topic, I am mainly curious to see how much society is fucking you.

Systems Admin and in my early 30's.

NEET Nazi desu

contract administrator for fortune 500 company. USAR on my one weekend a month.

Don't lie to try and seem cool on the internet, faggot.

Stupid question.
We are all company CEO's. Isnt that obvious?

you got me man. I'm 300 pound chilling watching anime in my parents basement

History prof.

Principle robot repair guy, mid 20's.

I manage technical and after-sale service, in a fortune 500 company.

Julius ceaser was an alien plant

Male nurse. 45K/yr 30 hrs a week. I do 4 hrs of actual work and spend the rest of the time making animation on the job (home healthcare). I've done this sometimes 60 hrs a week and made 80K those years. No student debt.

Potted or wild?

Newspaper reporter on state legislative beat.

>tfw 19 yr old Amazon wage slave
I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my life and I just CANT

>What do you feel about working?
If you do something you enjoy, or work for yourself to achieve personal goals, including getting rich if that is what you want, then you have the right idea

If you reject work to persue personal enrichment, self-improvement and charitable deeds, then you have the right idea.

You can be NEET and still be productive, and not fall into the hole of zero ambition/motivation.
However, if you are a wagecuck working a job you hate to make someone else rich, and you hate your job but you do it anyway
OR
if you are a NEET is a level 60 toon on 5 servers, and watches anime in between, and you have no perosonal goals/social interaction, then either way you are a faggot.

These are my views
28y/o, professional NEET who volunteers for a hospital.

Auger Driller/well technician

Ecologist in NYC. About 9 months into the job after interning for two years straight. On break, feels good

Airline pilot mid 20s

physical labor, but I have some autonomy

I live minimalistically without valuing money, because I have never really believed this world has any lasting value or long term meaning

Go intern or get a shit job and learn some hobbies

>Age: 20
>Education: Associates, working on bachelors
>Job: Air Force Missileer

I work for the government as a welfare collector.

Chef at Wendy's

cyber security engineer, 180k/year after stock compensation for public company

Aerospace stress engineer, mid 20s

Banquet set up. I move tables and chairs

Job? Staying alive.

>YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Nurse, 28

I already got some sick hobbies I race and work on my rx7 all the time. Can't make a living racing your friends in a 32yr old rotarded Mazda tho

Stop copying me, Systems Administrator and in my early 30's as well. Specialize in Windows Server but also know Cisco CLI and RHEL/CentOS.

Veterinarian in one year, almost done with school. Early 30’s

Work in family company that i will inherit

Retired military on 80% VA disability working in armed private security part time.

for slaves who """""live"""""""" on their knees for israel

Civil Engineering

inb4 shitposter
all theses noobs jumping in on a data mining thread

IT Director. Working is good, it gives you a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction when you tackle complex problems and find solutions.

Of course to become competent at anything takes a lot of dedication and education, then hard work progressing up the corporate ladder to demonstrate your competence and learn real world skills.

But ultimately the comfy position, good reputation, the good money and lots of perks and time off, that all worth it in the end.

See, if you're a bit stupid, like lower than average IQ and you can't really do much with your life, then I can honestly understand the NEET lifestyle, it makes sense that people just give you money rather than you earning it.

But if you 're at all smart you know that deferral of gratification (essentially investment) is the best trade off to make, smart people invest in themselves early to get a greater reward later. Early retirement, good pension, good lifestyle, travel the world and see places, etc.

Same here. Mid 30s

Dragon dildo tester.

I live at home. Mom keeps me filled with hot pockets and tollhouse cookies while I play video games all day.

Datamine mongolian fan fic boards.

Nice. I exclusively shitpost from work. It's the kind of job where you are bored all week until your not.

Accoutant.

Electrician (tradesman)
I build large switch boxes.for industries.

Pros: - Rarely come into contact with liberal SJW bullshit and bullshit hipsters.

Cons: - Never meet any women at work.
- Electrical wiring i have to work with, like any plastics, is probably full of chemicals that i worry it's making me infertile. Should have had family already at my age but didn't happen because i had shitty parents.

Lot's of conservatives in the flight deck. I've met a surprising amount who either know Sup Forums or lurk. The aisle donkeys, not so much.

project leader mid 30's

Air National Guard off and on. (I work a total of 1-2 weeks every month) Online student inbetween. 26 yr old male.

I really don't think pol is a neet board as a whole.

I own a bottle shop. The worse the economy gets the better business is. Alcohol is addictive, it sells itself without marketing or advertising on my end. My town in Upstate New York is 95%+ White, almost exclusively college aged kids due to all the Universities here. Overwhelming police presence. Conceal and open carry permits were effortless to obtain for myself and the shop. Sign on door notifying people I'm armed and they're being recorded from 30 different angles. No one has even attempted to rob me in 15 years of business. I really need to start doing my booze giveaways on Sup Forums again.

Housewife. Shit at cooking but I keep the place looking tidy

I'm in the Air Force. I serve as the primary/lead pilot in the first B-52 scheduled to flyover North Korea on Novermber 4th, at 0200 hours.

I didn't think it was entirely as well. I also think the average age isn't as low as people may think. Like I said I am in my early 30's and it's one of the few places I can go for a genuine laugh. Modern comedians are mostly such trash and even the internet has little to offer for the most part.

redpill me on the HQ (helvetii question)

Army. 49

>helvetii question
I am a more modern historian, sadly. So won't be able to reliably talk of Roman stuff, sorry.

I work retail.
23, associate's in cs.
It's another desperate thing I'm doing to keep things from getting any worse.
My last two plans didn't work.

I sort of agree with one caveat. It takes time to build competence, unless of course you're someone who is exceptionally brilliant and excel in your field. Time is needed working for other people, so that you can build not only your skills and provide for yourself but put some money aside to invest in your own business.

This is the profound mistake that NEETs make, they make the argument about wagecucks with an implicit assumption that it's the case forever, when that's extremely atypical. The typical progression in business is that if you're an idiot you stay at the bottom. If you're average you progress slowly, if you're smart you progress quickly to the top and if you're exceptional you reach the top and then your own business.

To get to Z you necessarily have to go through ABC...if you all you do is complain and avoid A then you'll never get to B and C, etc.

Pilot
This place saps your motivation though tbqh, not surprised there are a shitton of neets that don't give a fuck about life.
Do it for your kids (have kids you selfish faggots)

Programmer in my early 30s, salary is low at ~€4K per month but the job is the most fun I've had. Also do side gigs.

Non educated.

NEET but not by choice.
Can't hold a job because I'm a nutcase. Thought I'd make it if I just stayed on meds but keep cracking up over normie tier b.s. and never managed to build a foundation. Never wanted to go for autismbucks because idk - pride? Time to bite the bullet and take the check because my life never progressed and is kinda worse than when I was 21. On the upside my fellow taxpayers will gain an additional turbo autist to keep the shills in check.

Fml

Network Engineer for Government and also get full military pension for being blind in one eye.

Feels ok man.

NEETs are just woke men. They know their lives are meaningless and futile.

Software engineer. Shit salary but at least I don't work with SJWs.

I'm still a student

Property owner, landlord.

I work 7 days a week,all year. I feel fucking knackered.

Homemaker 31 years. Before that, ceramist/ lighting manufacturer (I miss it a lot & am considering starting up again just for S&G)
Interior Design degree.
I got more done when I was working 14-19 hours a day. age 61

Call center thrall.
Approx. $1500/month

Data Analyst

Have been NEET here and there, I see being NEET as sucking your hopes and dreams away. Subjective over what you class as 'living', but personally, and more importantly socially, having a stable job you enjoy around good people is so important.

How many properties? Are they all yours?

Judiciary Police Sergeant in a gendarmerie like corps. And planning on promoting.

I've been a state corrections office for the past 2 years before that I did Intuit Quickbooks tech support.

Im literally a jewish banker

I only make around 42k a year though

Good post.

I think there is a genuine 'professional NEET' crowd who aren't ambitious for money or careers, and find happiness in other ways.
If you want to have your own business, or reach the top of your field, then yeah you have to work for it, as it should be. If you don't want those things though, and you do them because someone tells you that you must anyway, there is no way to find fulfillment in that, and it isn't going anywhere.

The problem is, this is a small minoroty of NEETs who are complacent in who they are. Most NEETs are in denial, and do as you say (complain about A and never reach B or C as a result), and become depressed and form bad habits as a result.

I find happiness in other ways myself. I have no desire for a career, or even a penny more than what I need to live. I do charity work because it helps me not form bad habits, gives me goals however fleeting they may be, and gives back to those who essentially support my lifestyle. My motivation is high and my social life is active.

tl;dr if you want Z, you have to start at A. If you don't want Z, there is no point getting stuck into A.

Investment banker (technically still a student for another year, but I already have a job offer)

I post on /pol for Brock bucks

Das rite!

corporate ecommerce

Full blown rocket scientist. Mid career, $150k/yr

You know it

psychology student, really interested in it as I believe it can unravel the mysteries of human behaviour

Yes. Late 20's

If I had a job do you honestly think I'd be here?

Are you by any chance Jew user ?

Newfag here.

AF Veteran 10 years of service. 70% VA Disability. 15 years of IT. Pushing towards InfoSec. Love Sup Forums for the great info and trolls.

SoCal

no, why?

NEET

It's a Jew science

Geneticist, late 20's

Small business owner (construction)

explain

Jew

>Im literally a jewish banker
>I only make around 42k a year though
you are supposed to network with all your jew family and friends and friends of your jew family and family of your jew friends. that's how this works. did you sleep through that in Hebrew school?

Lol do you work with Bad Dragon?

i shit in pants and sell them to old men

Why are you denying Jewishness

7'2 master chef at wendys making 564000 usd a year with healthcare for my 18 inch cock

Line cook at a Disney world inside one of their asian themed restaurants. Pretty comfy during slow season but work your ass off during peak months.

12+ years on overnights at Walmart, mid 30s.

>travel the world and see places, etc.
Fucking foreigners is overrated and so is looking at animals

Cooking isn't really hard, its really just trial and error, following recipes you find online

100% NEET. The trick is to call yourself a writer.

>27
>eagle Ford shale oil field trash
>80k a year
>trump supporter