Nanatsu No Taizai

Special should be airing just about now.
Deudly Sins general too i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFA4AI7KZvQ)
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tw26WTKOP4)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx24nWSdB1I)
youtube.com/watch?v=-f-cqGGtgFo
youtube.com/watch?v=9GT26_gS4WU
youtube.com/watch?v=ozXvj4Zvhmc
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-27/seven-deadly-sins-gets-4-week-tv-anime-special-in-august-with-brand-new-story/.100352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>general
Close tab

Who killed King?

don't use the word general for these OP
best boi coming though

a very large pair of tits

>"general too i guess"
It's like you're trying to sabotage your own thread .

The new OP is on the facebook page.

Subs when?

>Liz character on the left
>2 of the original 10C on the top right
>Dolor at the bottom right
And maybe Meliodas on the top left?

Third unnamed original 10C on the top left too.

The littler armor in the right closer to the circle looks a little like Galan.

Thats the autor's same-face syndrom
Don't think too much about it

So how long until some one feels generous enough to sub this

>The 10C are in the OP
>Fraudrin appeared

Does this mean those VA leaks from a while back are actually legit?

never seen it, is it worth the watch

>inb4 newfag

Yeah but you can probably take your time this won't get subs for a while

yeah it's pretty good

That's not Meliodas, it's a fairy (you can see the wings)

Ask Chyuu

No. Read the manga and watch the specials only.

link please?

>sun in the background in the OP when showing the 6 revealed sins
I see what you did there

Is the shit with Meliodas in the ending canon? I sure hope so.

Nakaba wrote these specials so yes they are canon.

It's not shown in the manga, but since the OVA's written by Nakaba there shouldn't be a problem. The manga has already revealed that the Goddess Clan really aren't any better than the Demon Clan.

W-why Sup Forums seems don't care about this..?

Because no subs yet? And people are still sleeping. Hate when people say stupid shit like this.

Who were they again?

Junichi Suwabe as Dolor (youtube.com/watch?v=RFA4AI7KZvQ)
Miyuki Sawashiro as Derrieri (youtube.com/watch?v=4Tw26WTKOP4)
Yuu Kobayashi as Gloxinia (youtube.com/watch?v=Jx24nWSdB1I)
Sumire Morohoshi as Merascylla. (She seems new, can't find any videos for her. Can anyone else help?)

youtube.com/watch?v=-f-cqGGtgFo
youtube.com/watch?v=9GT26_gS4WU
youtube.com/watch?v=ozXvj4Zvhmc

>Miyuki Sawashiro

OH SHIT SHE'S BACK!!

She is Lucas in Berserk airing this season user.

>SAWASHIRO
Oh yes. Mhm.

>brown hair instead of golden orange
DROPPED

The fact that they showed him in the opening means he's going to make an appearance right? Unless they're planning on using this opening for the second season as well, in which case they should've showed the commandments more.

So Funi or Crunchyshit didn't pick this up? Who is gunna sub it?

This is the second season retard.

Nah this is just a 4 episode tie in to the actual second season made to fix the mistakes in the first season.

>made to fix the mistakes in the first season.
Stop saying that, they never said that.

No, it is the second season.
Go back over the news articles for this show and special. Never mentions the second season's format.

Netflix

It's not the second season. Hell, this doesn't even have the same staff that was announced for the second season.

Netflix owns the license so I doubt funi or crunchy would pick it up besides OVA almost never get licensed releases even if crunchy or funi have all the other episodes they just don't give a fuck.

Maybe gg or commie can get someone to translate it but I wouldn't hold my breath. Fan subbing is kill.

Gloxinia is there too

[citation needed]

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-27/seven-deadly-sins-gets-4-week-tv-anime-special-in-august-with-brand-new-story/.100352

I don't recommend the anime just because of how different it feels from the manga. It's also one of A-1's lesser efforts. Highly recommend the manga if you enjoy good art, paneling and action sequences, though.

>The staff has not specified if the announcement last October was for this four-week special.

Proved my point for me, thank you.

Nakaba literally said 'For those of you who still haven't read the manga, now you can get the full story'.

See

I don't mind if nobody translated the whole episode, but I hope someone at least does the conversation between Meliodas and the Goddesses.

It was on one of the chapter covers promoting the anime after the promotional art was released.

Not that user but the article says
>The original announcement of the new television anime series had stated that the new series would feature the same staff, but Sunday's announcement lists a different staff.
What would be the point of announcing a second season with the original studio and then making a 4 episode TV-special with a different studio if the original studio wasn't already working on the second season? The whole point of the special is to continue the anime original ending of the first season so that it's more in line with the start of the manga's second arc.

What you're saying is true, but the studio is the same, it's the staff what's different.

Oh yeah you're right. My bad.

I wonder how the anime is going to handle Escanor. In the manga he got introduced in the Edinburgh special long before he appeared in the actual story. I figured they'd release the special as an OVA with the first blu-ray but that might not come out until Escanor's already appeared.

He's in the OP so he's gonna appear in some way.

They don't actually meet him until later so it would have to be some kind of a short cameo. Like he bumps into one of the minor characters in his bartender form, or maybe saves some random village from an albion or something.

Final boss here

Let´s see:
-Moustache former comandment in upper left
-Egg-head former comandment and horned former comandment in the upper right
-Dolor in the bottom right
-One of Gloxinia´s wings in the right
-Something that looks like the bottom of Galan´s spear also in the right
-A winged godness that looks like Liz in the bottom left.

The fansubs for the first season were pretty fucking terrible anyway.

>The Commandment with the awesome moustache is on the wrong side
Looks like Mel wasn't the only one converted.

When is the 2nd season going to air? They keep saying 2016 but when? Anyone knows?

he finally did it, the madman

Where'd this pic comefrom? Unless we've seen it already and I just don't remember/skipped past it accidentally

Holy shit. I remember when they announced them and I was like "pfft, that's fucking forever from now" I forgot they started airing now

Time for more sexy sexy Gowther. My penis is ready.

I thought this was going to be an anime original story.

What he hell can they possibly cover in 4 episodes?

MY DICK UUUUUGHHHHHHHHHH

Nakaba wrote it man. It's canon.

It's semi-canon as it doesn't fit into the manga timeline. Basically the additional info we get there is canon, but not the exact events.

Welp, good to know that darned horn is going to get destroyed sooner or later. And that the whole revival thing is a lie.

Gowther a cute!

How does it not fit? The anime ending has been retconed anyway.

Well unless it gets announced at the end of the special it'll most likely air in 2017. I get the feeling they were originally going to just continue the anime, but then decided to make these special episodes to alter the anime original ending to more closely match the manga. Maybe they'll even include some of the stuff that was originally skipped in the anime. Nakaba was involved in writing the specials which probably means they're going to take the second season of the anime more seriously. It's also possible they want Nakaba to end the second arc first so they have a clear end point. With the way things are going that's probably not going to take too long.

30 chapters at the very least though. That's more than half a year.

Can't wait to use this NnT threads from now on

Merlin look bad af

Why do you retards keep saying this? It's just not true.

What is not true?

"Anime ending is retconned."
[citation strongly needed]

>Escanor appeared for only 1 second in the opening
>He wasn't even alone, he was with suit Meliodas, Ban, King and Diane in the same frame

It is. In the anime Meliodas appears and tells Elizabeth to travel with them and Ban is already gone.

So what? He is a Sin just like them.

>ywn get bullied by Merlin
Why even live?

>general