Can you guys give a good argument as to why anyone outside the military and SWAT (yes...

Can you guys give a good argument as to why anyone outside the military and SWAT (yes, I don't think regular police should carry since they just shoot suspects) should own guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewU5vFROUzY
youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/26/spain-deploys-police-to-prevent-catalan-independence-vote-catalonia
cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-extremist-jailed-four-years-12725791
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dogs-nazi-salute-lands-owner-in-jail-for-five-months-766438.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing#Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur rite, bin dat nife

Shall

Because guns are an equalizer unlike any other. If you get a 6'5, 280 lb ape career criminal targeting an elderly person, a woman, or even a 5'10 140 lb man in a home invasion situation, they're at their mercy. Even if they're lucky enough to call the police in time, they're going to be dead or seriously injured by the time they show up.

If the person being targeted is armed and prepared to shoot, it vastly changes things, and gives them a fighting chance.

Also the fact that the EU would like to take guns away is all the example you need for why you should have them.

You just made this thread two days ago faggot.

For those times when you need to kill someone.

it wouldn't work in America because everybody and their grandmother is packing heat.

Can you give me a good argument as to why civilians shouldn't own guns?

Did you know that the reason Columbine had such a horrific death toll was due to the fact the first police officers responding were ordered to establish a perimeter and wait for SWAT to show up?

Why do you hate children OP? Why?

Not

Nobody gave a actual, correct opinion/argument

The Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks. Not goddamn chain guns

They cannot be trusted. Any large group can kill people on a spree, revolt against their government or form a terrorist/gang group

Columbine's death toll occurred because a few idiots had access to guns.

Be

This faggot again?

>he Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks. Not goddamn chain guns

Why?

>no one gave a correct opinion/argument
>any opinion I don't like is not an argument
Who's going to enforce the gun laws faggot, because I know as a fact you aren't going to go to every house in America to collect fire arms because you'd be filled with more holes than a slice of swiss cheese if you so much as tried. Unlike you Yuropoors, we burgers pride ourselves in our abilities to defend ourselves

>The Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks. Not goddamn chain guns

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. Limiting it is infringement. Also the founding father left alot of literature behind and can be paraphrased saying yes you can own a battleship.

Also, you're retarded. The second amendment even applies to cannons

>The Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks.
No it doesn't, otherwise it would say "the right to keep and bear muskets and flintlocks shall not be infringed."

The Second Amendment is an outdated scribble on rotting paper, written when times were different. The Constitution should be revised and updated. ASSUMING Trump doesn't fuck up (he will), and we make it to the year 5017, there's no reason to be using such an old and outdated piece of paper.

Updates are needed. This includes repealing the "Right" that allows irresponsible gun ownership.

The second amendment covers arms, there is no distinction made for what type of arms.
As for revolt against the government, that's one of the reasons the 2nd Amendment exists. I have a right to bear arms as a last resort against an opressive, tyrannical government.

The Second Amendment covers any arms necessary to keep the state "free"

In other words, anything useful to kill communists is legal

>They cannot be trusted.

Why not?

And why can those untrustworthy people be trusted when they have a badge or when they have been elected by those untrustworthy people?

>Any large group can kill people on a spree, revolt against their government or form a terrorist/gang group

How is that argument exclusive to guns? You know that such things have been happening since before religion, society and fire existed, right?

I'd rather be killed by a madman with a gun than by a madman with a hammer, personally.

Not the state! The individual!

>The Constitution should be revised and updated.
We have methods of updating the constitution. All you need is 2/3 majority in the house and Senate, or have 3/4 of state governors call a constitutional convention.
Good luck getting any of the original 10 amendments changed though, guaranteed way to start civil war 2: electric boogaloo

Typical Globalist: Disarm your target before you stab them in the back

>I'd rather be killed by a madman with a gun than by a madman with a hammer, personally.

Let me rephrase that: I'd rather kill that madman with a gun than have to wrestle him with my tiny, frail and weak body. I would most certainly lose and death would be painful.

>They cannot be trusted.
And the government (which is made up of these very same people) can be trusted?

There is no reason someone in a low crime area SHOULD own firearms, but there's also no reason why they SHOULD NOT own firearms either.

The fact of the matter is that the US has a written constitution with written protections for firearm owning.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Rghts come from beyond the government. The government only has the power to protect them. No updated rights away. You want Tyranny move to the EU.

Infringed

because fuck you niggers that's why

You still haven't explained why you hate children OP. You can't rely on Africans and Middle Easteners to replace. They are generally unreliable people.

because criminals, terrorists, muslims, gipsies do;

sage this thread faggots

To not be shot by a nigerroid Arab. I hope you get shot OP.

Yes user, individuals have the right to whatever arms are necessary to make sure the government isn't taken over by communists
>"necessary to the security of a free state"

Fuck off Mohammed.

why do you faggots always bring up dick size? It LITERALLY only matters for about 20 years.

Projection.

A common symptom of the mental illness of liberals.

Show your flag faggot. The Second Amendment is one thing the US got right. We should adopt it immediately. Together with some stand-your-ground laws.

Yes, the people elected the government. Trump supporters literally have no right to criticize the government since Trump is in charge. Reap what you sow.

Literally not an argument. Go float yourself.

Yeah, then have my flag used as an ad hominem. Nope. You guys are already giving enough fallacious arguments as it is.

Bump!

Anyone else wants to be humiliated? Or have you guys given up?

>Yes, the people elected the government.

Yes, those untrustworthy racist redneck Nazis alt-right inbred uneducated trailer trash basket of deplorable elected Trump, that you hate, and who's not head of the government, that you think can be trusted.

My brain is full of fuck.

Please tell me I'm being trolled. Please, I'm begging you.

>and who's not head of the government,

and who's now head of the government, that you think can be trusted***

What country has the best gun laws, EU cuck.

The United Kingdom. They are completely banned; not even the police can own them since they aren't trustworthy enough. And because of that, there are hardly any cases of British police killing innocent suspects

youtube.com/watch?v=ewU5vFROUzY

Proofs?

They need better training and equipment. Otherwise, with a gun, they would have just shot the man in the middle of the street, without giving him a chance in court.

I've never been diagnosed or accused of having anger problems but I actually do have a small dick. I'm not sure why that should preclude me from owning a firearm.

Dear Lord what have I done?

because cops have a response time of at the very least a few minutes, which is more than enough time to murder someone
You can claim all you want that a knife can stab you faster than you can draw, but it doesn't change the fact that a gun has a faster response time than even the most alert of police.
And with the track record on European police departments, I wouldn't exactly trust them with my life.
Now remember to sage the bait before posting, people.

The point of the video wasn't that they should have shot the gun, you complete moron.

Also, there's a video of 2 cops being stabbed to death in their car by a suspect. Can't find the video anymore.

>The point of the video wasn't that they should have shot the gun

Shot the guy**

well if pic related is true, maybe we should just go and murder smug leftist cunts and rape their corpses?

thats what small dicked anger issue murderers do

Using frog-waifu for such nefarious, subversive purposes should be a crime punishable by disembowelment.

>Trump supporters literally have no right to criticize the government
>never heard of 1st amendment
>thinks the US is a totalitarian dictatorship where noone is allowed to criticise the leader
>implying that leftists are allowed to criticise Trump while his own supporters aren't allowed to
>being this much of a EU brainlet
Sage.

police brutality and hunting

Again, they should have better training and the proper (but safe) equipment, like tasers and pepper spray.

To overthrow an oppressive government.

Like the one we have right now that is taking all of our rights away and destroying the country with no fear of reprisal you idiot

Either proof to me that your government is oppressing you, or GTFO asshole.

Reminder that
>gun owners have small penises
>"Muh People's Militia will resist" is a fantasy
>demographics are shifting in favor of gun control
>you WILL give them up eventually and you know it
>you CANNOT fight the US military/police
>no one needs assault rifles to hunt deer

Give it up already. Go buy a lifted pickup instead if you need to show how manly you are. If you want to own a gun--JOIN THE FUCKING ARMY AND GO TO AFGHANISTAN. Stop endangering innocent children because of your stupid delusions.

I can't help thinking that hypothetically if white men stopped voting things would improve in a hurry. It's a very noticeable pattern that my fellow white men are disproportionately likely to choose the wrong side of almost every issue.

>The Second Amendment only covers muskets and flintlocks. Not goddamn chain guns

if that was true, why did they privatly owned warship at that time?

You could barely do damage with some wooden boat with mounted cannons. Not the same thing as an automatic rifle. Literally not an argument. GTFO.

>Can you guys give a good argument as to why anyone outside the military and SWAT (yes, I don't think regular police should carry since they just shoot suspects) should own guns?
To protect themselves from the subhuman hordes.

By that logic, freedom of the press doesn't apply to anything beyond a printing press you fucking eurotrash

Please kill yourself and stop ruining anime

Do you know how regulated automatic arms are?

>Nobody gave a actual, correct opinion/argument

OY VEY THESE GOYIM CANNOT JUST HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS. THEY MUST MEMBER THE SIX GORILLION, AND DO AS WE SAY.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34

Hey, if that censors out the "President" and other problematic opinions, from Twitter, then I'm cool with that.

>Can you guys give a good argument as to why anyone outside the military and SWAT (yes, I don't think regular police should carry since they just shoot suspects) should own guns?
Isn't that pretty much UK? They still had a crazy gunman bothering people yesterday.
Just because you make it illegal doesn't mean those who want to get a gun won't be able to do so. I would feel safer if I as a law-abiding citizen also had the option to carry a gun in case I find myself in a situation where I need one.

>correct opinion
Just stop.

Banning guns makes it very hard to get one, unless its from a criminal source. But thats why we have, you know, the POLICE. DUHHH

>I don't think regular police should carry since they just shoot suspects

that's all they do. Cop goes on duty, finds a suspect and just starts shooting him. Until another suspect comes along, then the cop shoots her. Until the shift is over. Just spending the entire shift shooting suspects.

Get a life, bin that knife you tossa!

Again, not the point I'm making. Keep on misrepresenting my arguments when they don't fit my narrative, and rewriting them to fit it

Maybe you just have a rape and robbery fetish? For the betterment of humanity you should KYS.

You forgot hunting you retard.

Freedoms are endowed on us. We don't need to prove to the government why we should be granted a certain freedom. The government needs to prove to use why they should take a certain freedom away from us.

Fucking shills and their shilling backfires again. BTFO by better arguments.

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/26/spain-deploys-police-to-prevent-catalan-independence-vote-catalonia

You're welcome, faggot.

To protect myself from the niggers you import, Angela

nice try...

Can you kill someone with your long 7 cm dick?

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-extremist-jailed-four-years-12725791
seems reasonable

But then you yourself would be limited to a very small group of people to espouse your opinions to. I can judge by the way you post that the people closest in your life are indifferent to your crap at best. And you, my dear user, do not have the social skills or charisma necessary to start a revolution, especially if you are living in mom's basement waiting for anita's latest pamphlet on why stick and hoop is a sexist game.

Oh look, a police state in Europe... and those cops that weren't allowed guns yesterday because they were too untrustworthy to have them, now have guns and are using them against the people they're "protecting and serving."

Oh wow, funny how that's never happened before in history, funny how no country in history was ever formed to fight the people implementing state with constitutional laws that state that citizens can speak their mind safely and protect themselves from would-be police states.

Odd that.

You seem not to see the point. The point isn't that the government is oppressing them NOW, it is that without the 2nd amendment the government CAN oppress you if they wish to do so.

As a european you do realize the very same thing happened in Germany. Or did you forget about Adolf Hitler?

TL;DR: i am not the governments bitch and if a dictatorship happens i want to have the power to take it down

>OP and you both have small penises
ftfy
>"Muh People's Militia will resist" is a fantasy
They will resist though.
>inb4 dronez
>you WILL give them up eventually and you know it
If they try to, they'll be shot.
>you CANNOT fight the US military/police
See all of the above.
>no one needs assault rifles to hunt deer
What are they meant to use, Super Soakers?

>Go buy a lifted pickup instead if you need to show how manly you are.
That's not manly at all.
>If you want to own a gun--JOIN THE FUCKING ARMY AND GO TO AFGHANISTAN.
That's not owning a gun you dumb beaner.
>Stop endangering innocent children-
Muh children!!
>if white men stopped voting things would go to shit in a hurry
ftfy
also beaner detected
Sage.

Because I want it.

Anyway that isn't even an response in the first place, what makes you think a government would never opress the populace, and why do you think not being able to defend yourself if that happened is reasonable?

You just set yourself up as a lamb to the slaughter

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dogs-nazi-salute-lands-owner-in-jail-for-five-months-766438.html

Reasonable.

Same country that took 70 years to pardon Alan Turing for being found guilty being a fag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing#Death

>the EU asking why its peasants should be armed

do you even know the history of our great country? our people were denied their rights by the crown and fought for them. The peasants of the EU have no rights that's why you don't allow them to be armed. The citizens of the US have rights because we are armed.

To defend one's property (including one's own life) and rise against tyrants.

If that argument does not satisfy you, then you have no regard for human life and are exactly the kind of monster that needs to be defended against.

Possibly pushed him to suicide by forcing him to chemically castrate himself for enjoying a prostate massage once in a while, in the privacy of his own home.

He's only one of the most important people in ending WW2, who cares, right?

We really don't have to give you a good argument. We have guns if you don't think we should come over here and do something about it. Otherwise shut the fuck up eurotrash.

Because criminals do.