source
twitter.com/garupan/status/769837235852095488

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88
youtu.be/w6JwPcMRWTY
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yeah.

End of the series? And still no season 2?

Get in here, lads! We're going full on speculation mode.

How often do they need to save the school?

IS IT HAPPENING BROTHERS?

Passing off the torch, maybe? How to manage the club such that they can survive even after Miho and co. have graduated and that sort.

ARE WE ACTUALLY GETTING MORE GARUPAN?

>Final
Fuck yeah, now hoping cocksuckers of this dogshit series kill themselves along with it.

my face

>final chapter
well at least something's better than nothing

nice try faggot, at least keep the number at the end consistent between threads

>someone took the effort to type all these and it didn't even any special punchline or subtle troll

HOLY FUGG IDS HABBENING

>Final Chapter

How many times that means nothing?

Screenshot from the promotional event

Who are these new cuties?

Fuck yeah, is it a movie or TV? I can't read moon.

We don't know yet.

Last

Girl on the right looks like Ayumi with her hair cut.

Maybe it's them
Or maybe it's the ninja class
Or the girls from naval studies

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

This girl is super cute.

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS END

I'm too excited!

>the school needs the money so they start selling the girls to other schools to gain some quick cash. Of course, the will be forced to prostitution and other sex related activities.

Hell yeah motherfucker. Throw in the upcoming Shaft vs KyoAni and you better buckle up for the ride.

>Throw in the upcoming Shaft vs KyoAni
Wut?

Mate, I was on GuP threads back to back when the movie BDs just came out and loving it.

But the threads indeed were cancer when months after that, the threads were still getting made and there was barely any discussion, just random waifu posting.

the monogatarifriend is loose again

I thought he died?

I don't get why that's still a thing except for anons just wanting something to pick sides over. Which isn't nearly as fun as just enjoying both the two really good studios, but whatever.

I'm going to bet this is season 2.

What good news to wake up to. Let's hope for lots of Alice.

There still was quality discussion when thread was slower.

I hope she matures a bit.

>But the threads indeed were cancer when months after that, the threads were still getting made and there was barely any discussion, just random waifu posting.
The GuP threads during late July and August contained some of the most bizarre shit I have ever seen on Sup Forums. I'm glad that I almost completely avoided them.

I'm not saying you can't make threads after X amount of time has passed since a work aired, and yes, there's still good discussion. However, most of the time, threads are being made for the sake of it. And it shows. People were dumping pics JUST to stop a thread dying.

lets hope last chapter means more new chapters for other characters like pic related

>I hope she matures a bit.
Alice is as grown-up as she needs to be.

Also yeah, here's hoping the threads go back to their post-movie release splendor.

When are we going to get Nishimada: dawn of age?

we just need more typestetters. new mongo stuff every few weeks kept these threads fresh as shit.

After we get episode of side KMM.

Little Army I + II byPA Works
Ribbon Warrior byTrigger
Motto Love Love byDogaKobo
Maginot byufotable
"THAT" byARMS

I don't think Maka fits in with the GuP universe

She's such a blatant Humikane design it's amazing.

>Final chapter
I call bullshit, are they going to forget about the international tournament now?

I want to punch her in the face so badly.

This is most likely another series and not a movie right?

I don't think anything from LA fits in with the GuP universe. The whole thing just feels like glorified fanfiction and it probably is. I bet Yoshida just took a scan over the finished manga script in 5 seconds and said "yeah doesn't clash too hard with the anime story, go ahead."

Maybe the international championship wil be "Women und Panzer" so they are finishing their HS side.

>final chapter
I'm scared.

Could just mean it's the "final chapter" of Ooarai's story. The team that participates in the world championship is a different one put together specifically for that event.

Don't be scared that it'll be over, be happy that it happened.

final chapter as in final chapter before the next big thing starts

>GIRLS und PANZER :final announced
Bitter sweet. I am glad they are making more, even if it ends up being a finale. I guess this is the end of Miho/Oorai's story arc. If they want any more it would be some other school/character.

that's bullshit

I really wanted this to happen so bad

Many girls are in the third year of high school.

So it will be about graduation and stuff.

Here, have a tank teapot. Apparently it was sold out after 30 minutes.

>fake names

Hana sitting on my face when make this joyous occasion even more joyous.

By many do you mean 5?

Girls und Boot when?

I want to wake up next to this smile

>final chapter
what do they mean?

last season?

>they reveal that there's an alian race fighting humanity in secret and senshado is to ensure that people grow up while learning combat skills
>Oorai is chosen to fight on the front line because they are so good
>the girls will actually die for real
You know this will happen.

I think it's final chapter for either this cast of characters or final chapter for their school.

so no more Garupan?

youtu.be/w6JwPcMRWTY

I rather hate THAT animated

removing the cringe worthy rape scene and replacing it by torture and the tank club being good friends

/ak/ is now under occupation of the Garupan Wehrmacht

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

>Doesn't want the "World is getting shittier with wars so every Senshado member in Japan and the whole world is drafted to the military where they become fighting men on tanks killing one another" sequel

Truly the better final chapter

Damn, man. You just reminded me that one time I watched Valkyria Chronicles because I was expecting it to be serious drama about young people dealing with war and it's horrors.

And boy, I was wrong.

>I think it's final chapter for either this cast of characters or final chapter for their school.
I want an entire series dedicated to the French. We have BC Freedom and Maginot, that's enough story potential right there. Especially Maginot being in a horrible position and needing to be revived.

>tfw Series ends with an very old Miho finishing the story about senshado she told a group of young students and then smiles as she sees them continuing the tradition.

>ywn watch series when adult miho becomes an senshado instructor in one of the schools and meets other characters who either are instructors in other schools or watching their kids doing senshado

girls und panzer: ressurection

All this pictures look like the inside of a submarine

HAIFURI CROSS OVER CONFIRM

>ywn watch a series with adult miho meeting other characters who married the user-sans from/gup/

I just wanna die

Oh man I haven't been this excited in a long time.

>There are probably some people that killed themselves after the GuP movie, not expecting there to be more

Sucks to be them

It's the inside of the giant Surcouf ripoff Eclair lives in, you idiots

I want to start a big, happy family with mako and for all of us to one by one, die off before her, and for our final child that would have been born after my death to be unexpectedly stillborn

Why did they need to add final chapter in that tweet?

I'm more worry than happy

>Some anons died before seeing the movie

>suicide
It's not like any trash that willingly gives up on life deserves pity anyway.

They're operating tanks in Panzerheaven now.

so no hamsters to make KMM use live ammo and annexing other schools?

Trash

Would Japanese explodes in anger seeing their girls grow up and has children. It implies that she had husband and she is not virgin anymore.

Only a single hamster, big, ugly and wearing glasses
who's to say the MEXT people weren't under mind control already

girls und panzer: the final match: no, we really mean it this time

MEXT guy is best boy.
Stop calling him by mean names.

>It's not like any trash that willingly gives up on life deserves pity anyway.
Jesus, user.

Life is meant to be treasured.
If you're gone far enough to actually lose hope in tomorrow, maybe you never really deserved to live in the first place.