Is any man worthy or with any solid authority to remove evil beings he sees as evil without first removing the evil he...

Is any man worthy or with any solid authority to remove evil beings he sees as evil without first removing the evil he cannot see in himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VIjJvWoKLY
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEPU26rQC4
youtube.com/watch?v=EJaXP49YQ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is any man worthy to dispense any justice if they themselves did not live justly and rightly?

and who are they to know what is a just and right life?

Can you even comprehend such ideas, imageboard culture?

You are forgiven and vindicated by society if you destroy the greater evil.

by what comparison do we have to decide what is greater than ourselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=9VIjJvWoKLY
I know what I am.

a-am I worthy to decide over who gets to live and who dies?

that's the question I am asking. ARE YOU?
Why?

People live and think. Everything decent was built by the efforts of man. Those who believe the judgment of man can yield no advance are either insane or surrounded by insanity, for we all live in a civilization crystallized of good judgment - at least in the private sector, where bad patterns are culled regularly.
Government work might also convince someone of the unsoundness of human reason, given how easy it is to make governments retarded, and how hard it is to fix them.
It's that tax-funding which does it. Governments have the resort to violence that private actors aren't permitted. The government has therefore the ultimate insouciant "I don't have to do what you want" power. That's why we shouldn't use it so widely. It's a disobedient servant and an incompetent master.

Just remember: you pay for the first one, but after that tjey’re All free

Harmonious self regulating systems are the standard, that is truth. The farther you stray from that is the farther away from "good" you get, and could be considered evil

info saved

The problem with this mindset is that nothing exists outside of the Self. You would only be destroying aspects of yourself that you see in others; and vice versa.
Diplomacy works. You just have to have a solid foundation.

t. One with Agency who does not use.

interesting
maybe i'm just a massive narcissist

A sense of self-importance is healthy. Too much, and you're no fun to be around. To little; and you become a doormat. Therefore, Balance. Lift, learn, try. No sense putting a man to the sword if you can reason with him. Compromise is also acceptable, as it allows your opponent to understand very clearly that you are not a zealot for your cause. It is fanaticism that is partly what causes violence in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEPU26rQC4

>evil
good or evil doesnt exist.
morality is stupid in general.

how is highschool

>highschool
guessed wrong.

>wrong
right and wrong doesnt exist.
epistemology is stupid in general.

the bible tells you to throw stones as a group, so the one living without sin starts. everyone else joins.

> 1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

> 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

> 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

> 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beamisin thine own eye?

> 5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

You have to realize that could have just as easily have been you under different circumstances. Find out what could have led you to go down that same path as whatever it is you see as evil, and help them understand how they came to where they are, self consciousness is vital to a healthy individual and a wholesome society, not compassion but understanding, help others not by charity but by helping them help themselves.

>right and wrong doesnt exist.
it does in a factual sense.
>logic doesnt exist
maybe in your life it doesnt

>he sees as evil
>he sees
How do you justify what I've seen you doing?

>it does in a factual sense.
no it doesnt.
>maybe in your life it doesnt
>life
life and death doesnt exist.
biology is stupid in general.

the bible says a lot of retarded shit.

>life and death doesnt exist
explain why not

>12 year olds on nihilism

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=EJaXP49YQ5s