Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/isabelwarner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence#Theories
twitter.com/izzypie101?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is your average stemcuck, by the way
science is literally the most destructive force in the world

One of them gets beat

More like some med lab's HR department takes a knee.

GO AWAY, BATIN

All it takes is ONE muslim colleague. Just one, and you get this.

If I buy a lab coat will I become a scientist too?

>implying STEM isn't the masterrace
haha get a load of this butthurt arts major/college dropout who either works at McDonalds or lives on welfare

now i'm off to make some big bucks with my compsci degree
:^)

>Ok look at me Im wearing a lab coat so I must be a scientist, right guyyyyzzz.

Probably some low level lab techs.

girls will soon take over the sciences

*nods respectfully towards you*
*chuckles at rick and morty while kneeling for black bodies shot down by the racist police*

>Big bucks
>Comp Science Degree
>In the current year
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Enjoy your $17 dollars an hour.

>quota hires

i wish women here wore headscarves and followed authority
t. nostalgic trad catholic

Science is great! (Except for research into shoah and 9/11)

Oh no, not ALL the sciences™

My previous opinion:
1)This cunts is not scientists
2) White coat scientist can't be mudslime, because biology, physiology, genetics, molecular biology, cell biology and others deny "act of creation".
3) Female collectives is shitest shit tier of scientifical teams. Females playing to hierarchical games, shoot to the knees and put out other females, who smartest or more gifted.

>as college is increasingly seen as not worth going into debt over, women begin to greatly outnumber men in enrollment
Really activates my almonds.

>primary school favors women
>why aren't boys doing so well anymore lol boys drool girls rule

I make 19hr starting as an intern now part-time programmer being offered full time once I finish school. The senor developers make 6 figures, the manager makes 180k and our junior developers start at 65k. What are you on?

are we having this thread again?

>2) White coat scientist can't be mudslime, because biology, physiology, genetics, molecular biology, cell biology and others deny "act of creation".
wrong
creationism is a newer protestant retardation coming from their lack of understanding of science and religion
both catholics and muslims not only believed in science, but promoted it
"creation act" is highly symbolic and metaphoric and has always been considered such in official theology until morons like salafi and proddies appeared

catholic church and muslim communities were in history the greates patrons of science and social progress

Biology is a shit science. Most math/physics majors are right wing.

This makes me feel great for being a loser. Going to screenshot this as a reminder, just because someone is more educated or in a what is considered a great field of work doesn't mean they are smarter or better than you (me). All these doctors and vets taking knees is a reminder of just how retarded and sheepish the masses truly are, no matter how educated or well off they arebthere is no orginal thinking going on in their brains, in fact being "educated" may work against them in todays society. Feelsgoodman

they're not scientists

OK that's cute ladies. Now can you please gather those samples I asked for and turn on the centrifuge so I can finish my research? Also, I'd like a cup of coffee.

I didn't realize saying the pledge before a bio lab was customary in other parts of the country

>scientists
You mean a senior college's physics students?

it's not a shit science, just the most accommodating to these idiots since the entry curve is less steep than say chemistry or physics. you'll always find pockets of scum in every disciple. hell, look at the black science man and his ilk. granted he's more of a tv personality than an actual scientist, but I bet if you
polled all of those professors who usually chime in on programs like "The Universe" they lean left.

>physics

study harder 4 A-levels

Her linkedin
linkedin.com/in/isabelwarner
>bachelors degree
>scientist

Also
>minor in sexualities studies
>member of agnostic and atheist student association

She actually has a solid degree in biology

200+ IQ only thread. Brainlets need not apply! Wubba lubba dub dub schwifty piggle Rigggg XDDDD!

>clean lab
>literally nothing getting done
I’m guessing they spend most of their lab time browsing social media. BR2049 Joi waifus when?

Okay, That considering coming from a croat, You got ass raped by 10,000 canadians in the 1990s during the yugo-slav wars

d-don’t look at these scientific IQ studies, goyim!

Yes, we all know IQ is a settled science and we've completely figured out how to sort out who's intelligent and who isn't.

College science dept. technicians on their knees
I'm so impressed by the political views of people that earn £20,000 a year
I'll have to ask the office jnr what she thinks Brexit next
Perhaps ask that 40 year old guy I always see at the bus stop who I should vote for

I'm a research scientist with a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and I hate niggers

This is non-representative.

Most scientists don't give a shit about leftist , SJW lunacy or they actively look down on it.

Tell the degenerate in the middle its not polite to wear headgear inside

This is wrong. Girls do mediocre humanities and liberal arts degrees and biology, but they can't do shit in maths and physical sciences.

Colleges like mit and Stanford have artificially doctor 50:50 gender ratios because if they just took the best the years would be overwhelmingly male.

>stemcuck

smth is up with the whole "just study stem" meme. I dont know what, but I know that it isnt true. pay isnt even that much bigger than nonstem degrees...

if you want to make money create a business that makes smth useful, dont pretend that you working at IT at a random corporation is smth romantic.

>wave music, soundcloud, games and japanese animation is for fags
>people turn gay because they drink bottled water

Sound.

But don't worry, once we find the right way to spin the data into making it seem like blacks aren't actually retarded, violent, pieces of shit we'll have a 'concrete understanding' of the data for you to parrot!

When did I ever say niggers aren't retarded, you racist retard?

Gotta love pseudo-intellectual conservatards who think their facts are realer than libtard facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence#Theories

Here, go getyourself some points of IQ, you retarded faggot.

>But don't worry, once we find the right way to spin the data into making it seem like blacks aren't actually retarded, violent, pieces of shit we'll have a 'concrete understanding'

ayyy! this is literally whats happening, but the thing with IQ research is that you really have to be a completly dense retard to believe the "concrete understanding" version - the differences are reallyl that obvious and simply by mental experiment its hardly thesible that 2 random groups have the same means.

you seem to have confused facts and theories, leaftard

Why is it that I made 115k last year doing HVAC and I didn’t go to college.

Also Im under 25

>Gotta love pseudo-intellectual conservatards who think their facts are realer than libtard facts.

nice mentaly gymnastics.

2 random groups = offourse the have the same means

twitter.com/izzypie101?lang=en

>I can science
>Kneeling on lab floor
>Hair not tied back
>Hand touching glove
>exposed collar, head scarf, low cut shirt
>not wearing safety glasses
>scientists caring about sports

Educate me then, since you apparently figured out the truth about human intelligence that researchers and philosophers have been pondering for millenias.

You do have the same tactics as libtards, though. You think that their facts are fake news, and you're right, they are. But so are yours, as most of your arguments revolve around "muh degenerates" "muh statistics."

See: your picture that implies women aren't smart enough to be surgeons. Really?

And again, as I've just proven, IQ is something that the scientific community is still debating. We don't have a definite answer to that yet.

Oh, but I guess YOU do, because you're not a degenerate and you're redpilled, right?

Again, your stats that there are more "high iq" men than women is so retarded.

IQ means nothing and is nothing more than a joke, at this point.

And the fact that women CAN have high IQ means it's a correlation, not a causation: gender does not affect IQ in any way.

This is why I compare you to libtards: you find statistics that confirm your biases and reach unsubstantiated conclusions based on them.

THICC
H
I
C
C

"women are willing to swap iq for breast size"

It's almost as if bigger breast size increase chances of reproduction, which is the ultimate purpose of any animal.

I wonder what % of males would swap IQ for a bigger cock. I'm sure you didn't cherry pick arguments that fit misogynistic agenda. Keep it up, gender war is exactly what the elite want: divide and conquer. You're totally not a mind controlled moron falling for Jewish tricks to divide and conquer.

And again, even at 5, boys are smarter. Why? Maybe because of gender roles that, typically, conservative-leaning folks impose on women so that they're not "degenerate sluts"?

You're making my arguments for me, you just don't realize it because you're blinded by your biases.

lmao see what happens when they let diversity into science.. instead of whoevers the brightest.

i want people of intelligence making rockets to send people to space not people just because of their diversity/color LOL

science should only take the best intellectually.. Color of your skin or sex should not matter...

And like I said, if a low-iq black like Carson can leave a deep impact on the field of neuroscience and neurosurgery, maybe IQ doesn't mean as much as online fedora tipping neckbeard atheists want to believe it does/

It doesn't make you look good. Attacking science that is. Why don't you get into the field and help prevent it from being taken over by lunatics who twist findings into basically the opposite of what those studies concluded to suit some shit political agenda?

>But so are yours, as most of your arguments revolve around "muh degenerates" "muh statistics."

its actually just muh statistics, which is more the muh.

>your picture that implies women aren't smart enough to be surgeons. Really?

RPM is spacial intelligence in which male consistntly dominate - spacial intel is very important for a surgeon (but also for drivers, builders etc.).

General IQ difference between men and women is pretty low actually, smth like 5 points or smth in favour of men.

Also a thing regarding sex IQ differences, is that deviations are different - you have more male geniouses, but also male retards, while most women are around average.

just relax and dont take it all so personally.

Who is that piece of shit?

>if a low-iq black like Carson can leave a deep impact on the field of neuroscience and neurosurgery

Carson is not low IQ my leafette...just the way he argues his points proves how above average he is

>Why don't you get into the field and help prevent it from being taken over by lunatics

its
>working within
VS
>working from out

strategy of working within doesnt work in heavily ideologically controlled fields like academia

To be fair, her Linkedn shows that when this photo was taken, she was either working for the California Animal Health and Food Safety Lab, either for Monsanto.

And we can guess they have standards in Monsanto.

What am I taking personally, here? Just because I'm wrecking this dude's idiotic arguments, doesn't mean I'm personally offended by them.

And again, blacks dominate 100m dash. Does it mean white men can't run? Not at all. Does it mean that, 50 years from now, blacks will still dominate the sport? Not at all.

This gender war is utter stupidity. There's no difference between women claiming that men are all rapists, and men claiming that women are all sluts.

I never said Carson is low IQ, I said blacks have a lower IQ than whites. You're proving exactly the point I was making: IQ means nothing and neither do averages. Only a retard would rely on those to confirm his beliefs.

Isabel herself, first one from the right in OPs pic

she hasn't aged well.

>I said blacks have a lower IQ than whites. You're proving exactly the point I was making: IQ means nothing and neither do averages
> blacks dominate 100m dash. Does it mean white men can't run? Not at all. Does it mean that, 50 years from now, blacks will still dominate the sport?
>This gender war is utter stupidity.

my 50 year prediction:
blacks will dominate 100m dash...Ill bet on that.
blacks will dominate basketball...Ill bet on that.
whites will dominate swimming...Ill bet on that.
whites will dominate winter sports...Ill bet on that.

Its pretty simple. Why does that even need to be said...group differences exist.

What gender war are you reffering to? You are a women?

its like the archetypal imbecile.

The gender war that Obama started with identity politics, where everything women do they have to claim they did it better than men, and where everything men do, women can't do.

Women: we're better at school!! (ignore the fact that they're favored by sexist policies)
Men: men are better at surgery!!! (ignore that women simply don't care, and that those who do care, compete just fine with men)

That's the gender war I'm talking about.

And yes, just because one race dominates a sport, doesn't mean that other races can't compete.

Again, I'm not arguing that men will be the best at 100m dash 50 years from now, but good way to misrepresent my argument.

What I'm saying is: it doesn't matter if a particular thing is over represented by certain groups of people at certain levels.

>scientists

found the Jew wannabe. go tip your menorah back to the oven, kike

enjoy your mcdonalds wage

scientism is literally judaism

LOl my internship as a petroleum geologist paid more then your career after ten years.

134k fucking standard starting salary for petroleum geologist

Have fun making bullshit money you comp sci faggot

but Christcuckoldry isn't?
you. oven. now.

>it doesn't matter if a particular thing is over represented by certain groups of people at certain levels.

how can it not matter? overrepresentation is pretty telling.
Also, I dont have a dog in this fight if that is what you think... I called the fact that in low IQ groups there are more males than females, but also vice versa. Im not a cheerleader on this one.

>scientism is literally judaism

THIS. its the retarted humanistic belief in progress, which brought us social progressivism...bloody futuristic autists.

scientism is literally China - all technology, no human, only group means matter.

>attentionwhoring female undergrads attempting to speak for all of """science"""
Sounds about right

"The best place for a feminist is in someone else's lab."

- James Watson

They aint inventing anything good

>wearing labcoats in an office
>SCIENCE

lmao bet these niggers are from HR

This.
>be phd student
>except two mega cucks, literally no researcher I ever talked to cared about gender
>some are pretty religious or conservative, most don't give a fuck or separate private life and work
>students have a say in every decision on the admin board though
>always undergrads to push for quotas
>always undergrads to push for gender bullshit and trannies
>always undergrads push politics into something
>muh march muh rights muh solidarity with muh minority muh trump muh afd
I just want to do my autistic research, just fuck off, why are these people even here.

>>except two mega cucks, literally no researcher I ever talked to cared about gender
>>some are pretty religious or conservative, most don't give a fuck or separate private life and work

the best heuristic on how to detect a conservative on college is to count how much he speaks about politics...its usually very little.

what is your phd?

lmao that inability to understand basic differences in normal distributions between groups

>using outliers as an argument against statistical differences between groups

Yep. The idea of scientific consensus is stupid and flawed. Real scientists are only focused on their particular speciality, which is usually *incredibly* specific. Not, say, chemistry, but things like 'alterations in ion gradients in sodium transport channels in cell membranes in bio-acceptable pHs.' They don't know much about science outside of their specialty, and if they they were intellectually honest, they wouldn't give an opinion. Anyone who has dug around through PubMed can verify...

- T. Biophysical chemist

(This is also why 'consensus' on global warming doesn't mean dick.)

(Most physicists believe in God - as do the more math-intensive chemists.)

(Biology is not real science. Memorization is the lowest form of intelligence.)

CS

>the best heuristic on how to detect a conservative on college is to count how much he speaks about politics...its usually very little.
Or wait until they are drunk
>that one polak who went full 1488 after some beers

>STEM
>Science Technology Engineering Medicine
>HVAC is literally technology
you work in stem you fucking retard

how dud they prove scientifically that nogs matter?

>Biology is not real science.

you have a right to hate it, but this is wrong to say - biology IS science, - it does attract shitlibs.

Astrophisics is also cucked with transhumanists or nihilists.

Not what I'm doing, it's what you're doing, actually, and it's what I'm calling you out on.

Just because the average distribution is lower, doesn't mean that it's not caused by choice, and that the group wouldn't be able to compete with the "prefered" group.

I'm also saying that the way you rate these groups is flawed and debated with no clear answer in the near future.

It's not hard to understand, literally my last 10 posts has been nothing but me repeating that single point 10 times in 10 different ways, but retards still have trouble getting it.

Yes, it's telling.

Telling of what, though?

Women or blacks having lower IQ means they can't be surgeon, only white males can?

Therefore, because women are blacks have lower IQ, they should be treated as 2nd class citizens? This is utter nonsense and you fucking know it, and you better stop purposely misrepresenting what I say.

I don't believe you're too stupid to understand what I'm saying, what I don't understand is what you're not getting out of what I'm saying: claims that women have a lower IQ distribution than males is irrelevant in just about everything except for public administrators and law makers.

Do a favor:

Call the picture conservative logic.

murder: picture of an abortion
not murder: picture of a child on an electric chair

Voila, an equally dishonest representation of a school of thought. Congrats.

>Telling of what, though?

Is it that hard to guess, cmon - different traits needed for the job.

>Women or blacks having lower IQ means they can't be surgeon, only white males can? Therefore, because women are blacks have lower IQ, they should be treated as 2nd class citizens? This is utter nonsense and you fucking know it, and you better stop purposely misrepresenting what I say.

you are talking with your imagination with that one.
The findings do make affirmative action and quotas illegitimate (that is if you are a NAZI and admit that group differences exist).

>and Botswana is not 70 IQ

That pic is truth.

So Ben Carson must be a figment of my imagination then.

I knew it: blacks have lower IQ than whites, so black surgeons don't exist, as only high IQ people can be surgeons and blacks have low iq! I have statistical evidence to prove everything I'm saying!!

Scientific consensus is bullshit? Are you fucking retarded? Wait, dont answer, the “bio isnt a real science” thing totally gave it away.

If you’d ever read through a piece of literature (digging through pubmed and being confused by abstracts for your second year biochem course doesnt count) youd understand that theyre filled with citations. Lots of them. These citations are experiments. These experiments were conducted using a methodology that makes sense, a methodology likely used in the experiment citing them. This is consensus. The methods themselves are the reuslt of wide ranging consensus. The basic mechanisms behind DNA and RNA and protein function are a matter of consensus.

If I understand more about CFTR-17 and its role in cystic fibrosis than I do some other protein some other scientist is working on, it doesnt mean what we’re doing is far removed from one another. Its actually the opposite. We use the same techniques to establish the same lines of reasoning. We do this in such a way as to be as convincing as possible, through a variety of experiments, whether they involve in vitro analysis, or animal experiments.

I know for an arrogant undergrad like yourself, scientific experiments might seem like an ivory tower exercise in nothing, that yields no benefits, but this is because you know nothing. You’re either too lazy to appreciate the literature, or too dumb.

Did you know that we are on the cusp of a variety of stem cell based treatments for neurodegenerative diseases, specifically a cure for ALS within the next 5 years? When we have that cure, and theres scientific consensus as to how it works, will those scientists just be bullshitting, or will they actually understand thanks to well thought out, supported, replicable experimental evidence yielding results in the form of reduced suffering from ALS patients?

>most physicists believe in god
A bullshit claim, but irrelevant as well.

>I knew it: blacks have lower IQ than whites, so black surgeons don't exist, as only high IQ people can be surgeons and blacks have low iq!

do you know what a data distribution is?

Dammmmn,she was Thicc

Are you saying that smart people don't exist in Venezuela?

Are you saying that dumb people don't exist in Colombia?

What about a 30 year old Colombian male and female who go to Venezuela, conceive a Venezuelan child, raise it like a Colombian child?

That Venezuelan child is retarded and low IQ because Venezuelans have no IQ, right? I mean, statistics prove that my hypothesis would be correct.

I do, clearly you don't, though.

She blinded me with science!!
Blinded me with science!!!!!

Alright, I've wasted enough of my time with idiots.

General distribution and IQ are both meaningless and they're not legitimate arguments in favor of whatever agenda you're pushing.

/thread

And goodbye.

Technically it's a trade job. Because you don't need any formal education to go into it, all you need is to prove you can do the job.