If a person like Trump can get elected as president...

If a person like Trump can get elected as president , then what does it tells about the intelligence of the american people ?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>5 kids from 3 marriages

But no one cared that Michelle donated sperm to a surrogate

What about Andrew Jackson?

What about him ?
No president was or will be worse than Trump, not even Dubya.

It tells us that the average American is smart enough to not buy the bullshit the establishment is selling.

I think you're thinking of Dubai which can't be president because brown

So having kids outside of your current marriage is bad?

>What about him ?
>No president was or will be worse than Trump, not even Dubya.
holy shit trump triggers you guys so much it's hilarious and sad.

These libtards.
They think having a kid or more than kid is somehow degenerate and bad.

>muh reality tv star

I appreciate it when retards are quick to display that their whining isn't worth reading.

its says that personal circumstances are not that much of an issue if the leader you want might be the leader you need.
>implying that made him ineligible?

this

Those who watch reality tv or star in reality tv are low IQ people, most of the time.

he has a lot of government experience and knowledge. after all, they are the ones paying politicians to do things.

What's that say about the anal safety of the rest of the world?

These shills are so transparent, it's pretty ridiculous someone is even paying them. But then again, it explains why they're losing. I only hope that faggots like OP get brutally murdered in a painful fashion when the day comes.

It shows they're not as dumb as you're making them out to be.
Tbqh, it tells just as much about the DNC. Bernie would have beaten him. But noooo, it's not up to the public to pick their candidate, so the DNC rigged the primaries. Hildawg got the nomination. Hilary is an abominable cunt, the public knows that. They know about all her cover ups, and scandals. The news of the rigged primary trickles out here and there. People get rightfully pissed. Millions of Americans simply say, "I'm voting for Trump, because he's not clinton" others say, "i was a Bernie supporter, but after the way the DNC fucked him, I'm voting Trump. I don't want Hilary to be president because she cheated". Then theres the people that wouldn't vote Trump, but also wouldn't support a crook. So they stay home, or ignore the presidential candidates on election day. All are perfectly logical, appropriate responses.
>inb4 trumpette
I had no dog in this fight. I don't like either of them, and I didn't like Bernie. I am glad Trump won though, if for nothing more than the potential supreme court appointees.

>bad at being president
Source?

It's you drumphftards who are losing.
Both world leaders and ordinary people are openly mocking him and ridiculing him.
I highly suspect if he can even complete his term.

You guys should just neck yourself.

Imagine this:

>1980
>Elect super old demented far right D list movie star as president
>TV surpasses cinema as dominant pop media over next 30 years
>2016
>Elect super old demented far right D list TV star as president
>YouTube surpasses TV as dominant pop media over next 30 years
>2050
>Some current D list YouTube personality from today is going to be old as fuck, demented, and elected President

What's the MLA format to cite reality?

but if world leaders and ordinary people in a country that doesn't matter are openly mocking him, do your opinions really exist?
it's like a tree falling with no one around to hear...
time to calm down, little guy. why don't you just forget about america and worry about your own country; maybe some day you'll be cool again...

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

this, so much this. i wish the dems would stop bitching and actually figure their party out before they get thrown further in to loser territory.

>bad
?

legitimation from a certified group

Probably Shapiro or Defranco

Europe is the future of the world.
Europe will lead the world towards mutually constructive path of development and peace, unlike war mongering ameriKKKa

drumpf btfo

Europe is blacked. Doesnt seem like blacked countries are doing well anywhere in the world. So take a seat little man.

Tells me that more of us are not brainwashed and have critical thinking abilities.

It's more the spirit of the people who voted for him, and the arrogance of those who fought tooth and nail against him.

I am a white male republican in the bay area of California. To say my voice isn't heard would be an understatement. Everything I voted on, be it for a representative or a measure, failed. Cigarette taxes, freeing of potentially violent inmates, funding for the destruction of the sacramento san joaquin delta, the list goes on.

Democrats acted out of spite for years. The news media, obviously liberal as they are, constantly railing against anything any republican did, and sat idly by as their liberal friends literally raped and cheated and stole.

So then Trump came along. It was a joke at first. It was fun to see how far he could go. And then the media climbed on board. Soon after, memes became nazi symbols. People wearing red hats were punched by violent minorities, the same who were lauded by the libtards as being the true soul of this nation, because fuck whites, fuck males, and fuck republicans.

So this is it, our big fuck you to those who attacked us. You arrogant European cunts, relying on our asses to keep you safe at night, spending your nato pledge on immigrants. We don't want to be anything like you, as enlightened as you think you are. You forget what Americans are. The true Americans, not these invading hordes, were your kin that decided servitude was not for them. So bitch all you want about how mean we are and how some psychopath in north korea is not at fault for killing people if war breaks out, but is instead the fault of those trying to protect the free south koreans.

You are liars like our self-hating progressive contingent in the US, and so we gave you what you always give to us. Lies, stupidity, and deceit.

This is what you wanted, not us.