Daily reminder pagans are brain dead

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

Pagans unironically believe that Christianity thrust Europe into some sort of dark age, and that the Nordic pagans were a people of advanced space age enlightened prophet chronicler warriors. They repeatedly deny that Christianity brought Europe together and they somehow think it's responsible for it's downfall (anything but the kikes of course). I don't understand how they unironically buy in to the Jew propaganda about MUH EVIL CHRISTIANS MUH CRUSADES MUH EVIL POPE! And actually think that the pinnacle of European society was shitty Nordic & Germanic tribes that worshiped trees and drank semen.

>inb4 Kid, it's impossible that Jews infiltrated christian institutions and swayed the public, that's just inane. What do you mean the thousands of years before the modern era? IT WAS JUST AS BAD! Heh citation? Don't need it I got a wicca ritual to attend. Walk to your local library fatty. If I were you i'd give up Christ cuck!
>inb4 spamming the thread with meaningless pictures and runes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3645a7PEfQ0
hooktube.com/watch?v=3645a7PEfQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=jG14sfwO4AI
hooktube.com/watch?v=jG14sfwO4AI
youtube.com/watch?v=rkhUg7o4tOI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7B6FA4OYY
youktube.com/watch?v=eB7KiGiEE4E
hooktube.com/watch?v=eB7KiGiEE4E
youtube.com/watch?v=eB7KiGiEE4E
youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8
youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTVFSJROGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a combination of ignorance combined with a fact that so many Christians have swallowed the progressive blue pill.

Pagans and atheists see the problem but but confuse correlation with causation

But on /pol is seems that neither of them acknowledge any wrongdoing by pagans or atheists, instead doing the no true scotsman fallacy and claiming people who don't follow their exact orthodoxy aren't pagans/atheists.

I agree with you user, it's not Christianity itself but it has been corrupted. Anyone who thinks that Christianity directly brought the fall of western civilization retarded, we all know who it really (((is))). And saying otherwise damages our movement.

And alienates the majority white CHRISTIAN west. Might I add. No one is going to revert to an archaic religion that died out a thousand years ago.

Do you guys notice how the last white people with any sense left (racially aware and know about the JQ) are just shitting on each other on Sup Forums? Like all the brit-hate threads, the italians aren't white, random country bants, etc.? It's because it's condoned to attack white people and it's easier and less risky than attacking the true enemy, jews and shitskins.

Neo-paganism ties into this. Back in the 70s when it started people could see the west was going into a downturn, but instead of attacking the kikes and shitskins who were causing the problems, they took the easy way out and started working to undermine Christianity and European history under it.

paganism larping ftw. christcucks are a meme. go adopt a nigglet you fucking cucks.

>from other races
That’s the problem. Not only Jesus was a subhuman RACIAL Jew, he was race egalitarianist

Christianity been a bitch of the state, or progressive anti-white religion for a long time now, friend
Slave morality and Christianity are one and the same. Healthy European man is the best child of evolution out there.Just look at the strongman and the world around you. We have to go to a deeper root of dysgenics and meekness. So what did allow a lot of Lebensunwertes Leben to exist? Let's find out.
Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It doesn't appear out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and jewish "cultural marxism" and critical theory destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negro, jew, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s
>prevent genocide of European jewry in 1220s
>oppose Iberian Blood Purity Trials
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

Thanks to the Catholic Church European jewry, spics, masses of mongoloids and negroes exist.

true that.

I think atheists and pagans are just tired of sand religions from the middle east. Shekel vampires, rapey terrorists, and niggerlovers. All 3 are pretty shit. Yours is still my favourite of the bunch though desu.

t. LARPagan

Why are christcucks so scared of "human sacrifice", there is nothing wrong with killing subhuman degenerates and dedicating it to the Gods

And its not like christians didnt murder thousands in the name of Jesus

Please explain to me how christianity is a good foundation for a white society. My mom is the biggest bible literalist i know, and she got mad at me when i was visiting the other day for telling my sisters to never date a nigger. She told me “we’re all God’s people. I don’t care who they marry as long as he’s a man of God.”

I’m not a pagan by any means but christianity is cucked to hell. Why do you guys act like it’s one or the other? Christianity has some based shit but there’s so much cuckoldry.

are you trying to convert ants to christianity?

Cool and all, but ALL Christian leadership and MOST Christian churches TODAY treat races equally and allow nonwhites to spread their filthy subhuman DNA in European-built cathedrals.

Church TODAY is completely useless for Whites interests, and since GOD IS NOT REAL, you can and must drop christcuckery as a useless tool

The word in greek means "human sacrifice" not "executed criminal" It's wrong because it's not killing them out o fjustice but out of favor, buying favor from these spirits and it is vain. Only an unblemished man could be accepted

Mormonism is the only respectable version of Christianity

We are Orthodox beleivers, I mean that as a Roman Catholic, we are not Orthopratics, where there is no dogma

He was a racial Jew but condemned Jewry and the kikes killed him for it. Race and religion are two different beasts, not all of your beliefs have to have a radical view on race to make you a true white nationalist. I'm a pretty hardcore white nationalist and i'm still christian. It also comes down to how you interpret the bible and Jesus's teachings. Also what the passage was saying is that it morphed into the cultures it was accepted in, as with anything else further proving the difference between race and religion. Are you trying to say that it's bad because shitskins believe in it? God is the god of everything, including shitskins it's just the way it is.

>worshipping a shitskin kike on a stick

semitic religions are utter fucking trash

As it is written
>Let God be true and every man a liar

lol, I don't think Mormons are even what you could call Christians. Have you ever read anything from them? Fucking odd.

I dont care about your christian lies, faggot.

Rome's success was always credited to their piety, their religious practices worked, as did the practices of many pagans.

Trying to discredit the religious practices that were used for 100,000 years by misrepresenting and moralizing is retarded, sorry.

Its especially retarded because Christians constantly murdered each other for religious reasons

>Pagans unironically believe that Christianity
thrust Europe into some sort of dark age
true

> and that the Nordic pagans were a people of advanced space age enlightened prophet chronicler warriors.
WRONG. Nobody REALLY believes in pagan gods it is all SCUM.

Well tbqh senpai it is the religion of africa. Christianity should not really be expected to pursue white interest since the majority of followers are not white.

Why didn't their religous rites failed when Marius stormed the city
Why were the blessed when the sacked the Albans cruely?
Why when Sallust and Cicero called Rome "wicked" Rome was wealthy?
Where were your gods when Romulus slew his brother?
Where were was your justice when King Numa was blessed in degenracy

astute observation.

It did pursue in some selected period of times, when European states were bringing them to hells. White can be 2% of then world population and still must treat nonwhites as inferior slaves

And pagans didn't constantly murder each other?

Dude learn english

Daily reminder KEK did more for whites in two years than christianity has done in 2000.
Praise Kek
Heil Kek

>And pagans didn't constantly murder each other?
They did, but not for religious reasons.

da

Paco, get back to Mexico and learn English first.

They weren't pius in the way you're thinking. They were basically superstitious athiests, they accepted other cultures gods into their pantheons and their superstitions. Religion was mostly tradition to them not the way we see it today.

See
Christianity AIDS and AIDED nonwhites coming to us. Christianity and their leadership ATTACK AND CONDEMN the “far right”and nationalist groups. Let them die with their pet subhumans they love so much
So, go fuckyourself
Race > everything

If Sylla was so wicked then why did the sacred soothsayers the Virgin women cried out calling him divine of the gods? Is that your relgion one that holds upright a murderer?
I'm a burger with a burrito in one hand and a keyboard in the other

>Augustus
Refer to part IV

You have to go back.

>WE WUZ ATHEISTS
No they believed Refer to part IV

No I'm white I'm not hispanic. Like I said I've been having a pizza burrito. Thought about frying it but that was too much work

You dont understand pre-abrahmic religion at all

Mate, you worship a fucking weedy narcissistic Jew

Why did god create humans in the first place then? Posts like these make satan sound actually reasonable.

Holy shot that vid is gold I'm going to use it to btfo pagancucks from now on.

can I get a tl;dr.

why didnt christcucks from 200 a.d. til 1453 a.d. invent anything and paled in comparison to greeks and romans?

SICVT SCRIPTVM EST EST AVTEM DEVS VERAX: OMNIS AVTEM HOMO MENDAX

AS it is written: But God is truthful: but every man is deceitful

Non whites cant speak latin plebs

>literal cuckold religion

because your dad was touching you at night

Seriously make a regularl pizza, like bbq pizza and then ROLL IT UP and stick it up in the Jew cooker.

Prove me wrong LARPers

>Romans 1 in latin

PROPTER QVOD INEXCVSABILIS ES

O HOMO
-therefore thou art inexcusable O homo
JUST A COHENCIDENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=3645a7PEfQ0
hooktube.com/watch?v=3645a7PEfQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=jG14sfwO4AI
hooktube.com/watch?v=jG14sfwO4AI

youtube.com/watch?v=rkhUg7o4tOI
this video kills the jews

SICVT SCRPTVM EST PROPTER QVOD INEXCVSABILIS ES O HOMO

I promise My Latin is correct grammar even though my English was "not good enough" for a bunch of eurofags. Care to correct me here? O HOMO

>religious practices that were used for 100,000 years
Aside from animism, Christianity is the longest running and most unchanged European religion.

kek everytime I see that pic
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7B6FA4OYY

>thrust Europe into some sort of dark age
>le dark ages fallacy
What an historically illiterate retard.
>nobody REALLY believes in pagan gods
pagans do

the time for jewish tricks is done

prove this wrong.
youktube.com/watch?v=eB7KiGiEE4E
protip you cant

youtube.com/watch?v=eB7KiGiEE4E

animism is not a religion

The Indo-European lasted longer and was far superior than christcukery

>nobody REALLY believes in pagan gods
>pagans do
You ask 10 larpagans what their view of a god is and you get 10 different answers.

Something like, "muh ancestors"
Or
"Muh archetypes muhfugga"

Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn

>Indo-European lasted longer
>Indo-European religion was only around for a thousand years compared to Christianity's one and a half thousand to two thousand year reign
Indo-European religion was also tremendously fragmented.
>far superior
>no theology
>no metaphysics
>no natural sciences
>no preservation of knowledge
>no coherent ideas aside from generalizations like not being atheists and believing in an afterlife
Indo-European religion is not superior by any civilized metric.

>animism is not a religion
>worshiping animals is not a religion
>believing flora and fauna have souls and are like people is not a religion
You're retarded

See even the Bible says that commies can't feed men

>Daily reminder pagans are brain dead
>implying anyone needs to reminded of that

>no citations
>didn't read the inb4
The no citation pagan strikes again.

the jews fear the emerging European revival

They will fall user.

>I'm not a jew guys
>here let me post a picture of jew propaganda to prove it
If so, don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened.

Faggot. Your ancestors were faggot slaves

Your post is all lies, are all christians so dishonest?

Indo-European religion was around for 5,500 years, and it included all those components you mentioned.

Animism is the belief that objects and animals have spiritual essences, that does not in any way imply a worship of them.

Every group of people deserves to be happy and healthy.

for you

It's true they should have stayed in Rome

No we weren't and those are some sweet pagans you got there

Latvia, atheist nation. State funded NatSoc parades.

Beat and kill nonwhite tourists for fun. How can christian subhumans even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8

Fuck Jesus, Heil Hitler!

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYTVFSJROGc

Radio free Geneva is live right now!

Whores in Roma had blond hair because they were scandinavian