So, explain this to me

So, explain this to me.

>be woman
>supposedly get raped one night
>instead of going to to the police right away, I'll just wait until other women come out of the woodwork, despite the fact that a woman can simply accuse a man of rape and everyone will side with her

How does any of that make sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

serbianmonitor.com/en/society/34861/sexual-harassment-new-amendments-to-criminal-code/
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that last part isn't true

Women don't do anything on their own. When enough lawyers coax one into coming forward, the rest follow.

How, exactly? Have you not been paying attention the the past few weeks?

women are gay desu

Why do you care? It's not like most of you will ever find a woman anyways since there aren't any at mommy's house.

its usually not those women's fault, but of men i ntheir life who failed to guide them

>why do you care about women abusing the legal system?

Slippery slope, asshole. We're not that far from women being able to send you to jail for talking to them.

women are retarded
its not just with rape
its every fucking facet of their existence
they should not have the same rights as men

It's already happening in Serbia. New sexual harassment law.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Whenever a man is accused of rape its guilty before proven innocent. The news will blast your face all over everything with "RAPIST" stapled above it.

Bullshit--Serbia is a feminist shithole now? Please.

Im a woman, and trust me when I say that other girls will regret sex with a guy cause it's embarrassing or they were drunk, then cry rape. It's horrendous and people will believe them because you're considered an "awful person " for wanting to do research before persecuting someone

They come out with bullshit like "women are scared to come forward because of the system!!!" when, in the UK at least, women are granted 100% anonymity when accusing a man of rape, during the court process, and even afterwards if the man is proven innocent she still gets 100% anonymity. In fact I'm sure it's illegal in Britain to reveal the identity of a woman who is going through this process.

Chef Evans, footballer in this country, famous recent example. Had his verdict overturned and declared innocent, still nobody knows who the woman is. The system unfairly protects women. A man is given zero anonymity during the process of being accused of rape. It ruins lives.

If you send a text deemed inappropriate you can go to jail. Keep in mind though, we're not good at enforcing laws here.

>serbianmonitor.com/en/society/34861/sexual-harassment-new-amendments-to-criminal-code/

Maybe this is what he's referring to?

>hey your argument brings my beliefs in jeopardy, i better call you a virgin to save my hide
whatever (((they))) are paying you for shilling, it's too much, you're shit at baiting

*Ched Evans

>he thinks women don't understand the way of (((Hollywood)))
People that are inside of this bubble do not know what is allowed to escape about it. That simple. But I do like you making steps towards rationalization.

here's the link
serbianmonitor.com/en/society/34861/sexual-harassment-new-amendments-to-criminal-code/
>Indecent text messages, harassing phone calls, and unsolicited courting are all now punishable by Serbian law as they constitute sexual harassment.

unsolicited courting can literally be anything

>im a woman

Nice one, nigger.

>So, explain this to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

You can perhaps find the answer to that question by answering this
>What would a raped women get out of going to the police after she has been raped?

Why the fuck did they do that?

Yep. Now women get the benefit of the doubt always and even if you're found not guilty you'll spend like 30 days in pre-trial detention anyway.

Sympathy and attention? I mean, that's the reason they accuse anyone, false or real.

Because we are an occupied country and our president is a globalist employed as a warden of this concentration camp we call a country

also our prime minister is a croatian lesbian

Show tits

Jesus, that's terrible. I feel for you.

Ever heard of a play called the Crucible? It's based on the Salem witch trials, in which a bunch of whores, like today, started accusing random people of being witches. They did this because it brought them attention and gave them power.
The only difference between that and this is the scale. Luckily no one is literally hanged, but a rape accusation might as well be a public hanging.
Now instead of it only being in one town all these roasties are seeing their friends get attention and power(through victimhood, since victim status gives you an unearned right to be a moral authority) and crave it themselves. So they bullshit online and all the other vain roasties join in the cacophony.

It's more like
>Instead of going to the police, I'd rather not expose to the world that I'm a gigantic slut that enjoys getting fucked by anyone and everyone, and if I don't like a guy that I fuck, I'll just claim it was rape at a later date!

>Sympathy and attention
.. And will this help her? I imagine it would be a psychological nightmare to get raped as a woman, and involving 3rd party to get rewarded with sympathy and attention might not be what you want.

There is nothing that can undo that rape, and you will have to learn to live with it. Even if you punish the rapist, he still raped you.

Rape is not that big of a deal....as long as there is no true beating up involved...

Its just sex.

The woman realizes how insubstantial and maybe even partially enjoyable rape is and is struggling to conform that to what she was told to think...

Eventually like other anons said she gets coached into finally "telling" on her rapist.

Unless there is a brutal beating...women dont care that much after the fact....its a status problem, but if no one finds out and there are no bruises...its not a big deal.

meh, it's like that everywhere nowadays. the youth are being pushed to the right wing because of it. and we all know what happens when serbs go full right wing

>be woman
>supposedly get paid 70% of what a man makes
>Sex is a protected class and employer is breaking law
>do not complain to management
>complain online about woman's rights issues

Female logic is not based on facts

FEET

1. false allegations
2. women feed off of attention

Dont worry serbian user
One day we will get back on our feet and destroy all degenaracy. I hope we can the albania niggers together

>The plant was the first to come forward.

The same thing a man gets after being assaulted.
The possibility of vengeance and compensation through the justice system.

>never get to confront the bitch who accused you

Why even live?

*hope we can kill* typo

Also death to normies and roasties

Most rape isn't like the violent, visceral rape you see in movies. Most "rape" is literally two consenting adults get drunk, fucking, and she regrets the next day or she isn't that sure she wants it, but lets him do it anyway. It's why colleges in the US are under fire right now for conflating the two.

are you natsoc? what are your views on gambling? I think that's a good place to start. I saw videos of hohols in kiev burning betting shops.

That makes sense I suppose. I never thought about it before.

It doesn't because every single one of them is a raging attention whore. It's in their genes and has always been like this.
Why do you think they go bananas when you bring them some flowers?

Sorry, I wasn't clear... everyone inside the courtroom will know who she is, including the accused, but it's illegal for the public and press to reveal who she is. (Basically she can't be shamed in public, whereas the man has his life ruined)

Fuck man, this is why they are coming to kill the nazis, would you feel ok with this happening to your loved ones? shit man, this ain't a good way to look at this raep thing. Some chicks just do not want a fucky, bruh pure europe and whites used to be good to wamens, what is this you are saying user?

>How does any of that make sense?

you're a fucking idiot.... i mean so god damned stupid it's amazing you remember to eat and breathe
whats easier fuckface, go on like nothing happened, back to the usual life
go to police and have a big ass trial and endless shitstorm going for months and years ?
you didn't think beyond your own god damned tiny tarted raped anus, you fucking tard

it is natural for women to seek firm guidance and domination
just like it is necessary in men to show their masculine traits and protect women's dignity and fight for those that are under his protection

if we create a society that denies basic human nature we get a world like the one we have where natural and necessary masculinity will be smothered under the pretense of women's rights while the same will disappear with inability of men to take care of their women while psychopathic PUAs, profit chasing state oligarchy and unrestrained id-controlled people maltreat and abuse women

Probably because not all kebab got removed and now they are texting girls asking them to show bobs and vegana lasagna bitch.

That's because they like it.

Its hard to prove he raped you when you sucked his dick and asked him to fuck you in the ass as hard as he can.
But when others start making shit up, you might as well join in, since nobody will focus on your bullshit in detail.

Oh wow a shill comes in with a virgin line that isn't incredibly stale or anything, have fun on min wage and welfare for the rest of your life you beta faggot.

You get invaded, raped, partitioned and stripped of any sovereignty?

get a bunch of dumb lying roasties to cry false rape to devalue the actual legitimate allegation against holly wood and take presssure off of their evil.

No I would not feel okay if it happened to my loved ones, im just telling you how women feel about it.

Too bad mr 1 post by this id will never see my btfo get.

I was going to say murder a bunch of people but yes I guess we deserve that. Sorry for selling out. Pls nuke

what would you do if you got raped?

How does that quote go?

"Why care about a woman's opinion? If you lose the war, her opinion won't matter. If you win the war, her opinion will match what the winner's believe."

I butchered the quote. Anyway women are lemmings. they don't form their own opinions. they simply latch on the to social consensus.

Go to the fucking cops like I did when I got mugged.

great move dodging the rape shame factor user.

Kill my rapist.

this type of shit I've never understood. why wait? Go to the hospital right away and get a rape kit and possibly plan B.
Why make shit more complicated than it actually is?

Ok I used feel the same way as you op until this happened to me

>Be at office retreat party
>Have quasi-hot sales woman who's good friends with the boss 1/2 drunk during a conversation
>Puts arm around me and is being all flirtatious
>Starts flirting with me every time we see each other from then on.

So at this point, what do (yeah the Sup Forums answer "fuck her brains out) nope. My wife is 10X hotter than this chick and I'm not gonna fuck that up. I tell her to stop, she thinks its funny a guy is rejecting her and keeps at it. So do I go to my boss who's her buddy and hired her? Nope. So you just kinda avoid it. Found out later that she did the same thing to another guy in my company

The truth is, its not as easy as you think. You don't want to cause waves (in this case, do I piss off my boss) Fortunately she left the company (she was a shitty sales woman anyway) So I do get where these women come from

literally perfect feet

Because they are telling lies

Even if not, it makes it look fishy to reasonable people. There is literally nothing keeping women from getting helped after being raped.

Found three bitch. Post tits with timestamp or GTFO. Whore.

You know the fucking rules you stupid bitch. Tits or GTFO!!

I agree just makes it look more dubious if you wait. Case that pissed me off the most was a chick who claimed she was raped ended up pregnant and waited until she was 8 months along to get an abortion. JUST give me a fucking break

It wasn’t rape. They traded their bodies for money/fame.

It's no more, no less than

>roastie gets into mmf with niggers
>regrets
>blames niggers
>gets best of both worlds

It's literally what's happening.

They are, they're just buried in the root cellar.

Traditional media will only target you if you are somewhat famous or wealthy or otherwise noteworthy. These crazy "he raped me!" social media pages need to be removed though, as it gives an independent platform for crazies to make false accusations against random private citizens.

This literally happened to me. Women are evil beyond compare.

>How does any of that make sense?

It doesn't. It's all lies, rape used to be forcefully having sex with a woman, beating her and forcing her to spread her legs via a knife or a gun.

Now rape is anything that makes a woman feel uncomfortable, they call it rape because it works, it gets whiteknight cucks riled up.

It's never rape, they're all lying. Even when reporting to the cops, under a polygraph test, 40% of rape accusations are lies.