Someone give me a rundown on these people. I'm shaking in my boots just looking at them

Someone give me a rundown on these people. I'm shaking in my boots just looking at them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsRMVXlmyeI
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=9yiVYRLzwOo
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=nrbthrelnrE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/denisovan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indigenous_Australian_firsts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They look like toads, but they also look very friendly.

Native aussie niggers, used to be healthier with their foraging diet but modern western diet availability is ruining them with obesity and diseases.

What do they do all day?

nothing but drink goon

Powerful

Haul more soda from the local markets. Their life has become really sedentary, there's bunch of videos in youtube about them.

That's too bad, at least they seem docile.

Lack of education and mental level being that of a dog. Could blame the environment I suppose but it seems to be the norm among older civilizations without the interference of whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsRMVXlmyeI

steal and inhale gasoline fumes

and the gasoline is also stolen

The comments on this forum are a bit racist. Why do you generalise about these people, they could be teachers or doctors for all you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

The most red pilled aussies

youtube.com/watch?v=9yiVYRLzwOo

This, you can google pics of abo tribes before westernization, they were fucking ripped, still pretty ugly in the face but they had peak body aesthetics.

>people

Oh, sweetie.

racist cucks just wanna fap

They were the only ancient people to not invent bows and arrows and they even forgot how to make fire in some places. It's kind of baffling how you could still be in the stone age on such a giant continent full of resources. I mean even pacific islanders navigated everywhere and had their civilization spread across the ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

They're the absolute scum of the Earth, I don't think I've ever met or heard of an aboriginal working. They generally hang around the low-income suburbs of all our major cities or in butt-fuck nowhere regional areas.

Racism is realism. And difference is difference, and depending on your own race--you might think lesser of those you look down upon for their capabilities and qualities or lack thereof.

They're blond, thus Aryan.

they look friendly

Wow.

Burn down all the forests that pre-settler Australia had because giant lizards kept fucking eating whole tribes

Abos have an average IQ similar to mental retardation, because they evolved completely separately from the rest of the world for 50,000+ years

you can only educate a person w/a 70 IQ so much

youtube.com/watch?v=nrbthrelnrE

Not human. It was legal to hunt and mount them in exhibits up until the early 1900's as they were classed as local flora and fauna.

I've lived with them, you are afucking idiot

There was a giant human eating lizard species?

Better looking than you John

what the fuck
Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania

yeah, and the Abos wiped it out, it basically was a living dinosaur

fucking kek

They all look the same

Thats jolly stand up mate how they keep it one on one like civ ppl!

Megalania Prisca.
It isn't extinct either. It's been spotted quite often and a couple Aussie soldiers saw one on the Normandy Range drag off a cow.

So do you

Whats with the white armbands?

having such a small, homogeneous population will do that

Are you implying appreciable levels of incest?

Are they speaking english or is that some abo language ?

Proto-humans.

Primitive communication at its best.

nah, more like how a species of animal looks very similar to each other

Yawn

>there will never be a live action wind in the willows film in which an obese australoid plays toad of toad hall
why fucking live

Untill 1967 the Australian government didn't recognise them as people

How's this?

Better. You've redeemed yourself, Vural

>Yes
And since it's from Australia, of course it's fucking venomous as well as huge.

Will you give me a green card?

I won't

>mfw I thought niggers were bad

Fine. I will ask Russia then

of course it's a fucking tranny

US Niggers and others alike have just had it easier to assimilate into western culture.

An abomination that never evolved due to seclusion of species. We tried to eradicate them all but didn't do a good enough job. Tasmania was completely rid of them though.

Aussie Aboriginals have the most Denisovan DNA left in their genome.
>genographic.nationalgeographic.com/denisovan/
There were other protohumans besides Neanderthals, and Denisovans were one.

While Aboriginals may get a somewhat deservingly bad reputation by modern civilization, you gotta respect a people that live in a place that actively tries to kill you, and sleep nearly naked in frigid tempratures.

kill it with fire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indigenous_Australian_firsts

>no aboriginal with a college degree of any kind until 1966 (the first was half white)
>no aboriginal with a doctorate until 1980 (also half white, in a soft discipline)
>no aboriginal medical doctor until 1983

Abbos have a very large amount of neanderthal DNA too.

Making them more genetically closer to europeans than to other natives.