FACEBOOK

should i delete it ?
(or go fake pic with no real name)
have you ?

wwyd

Deleted kikebook account years ago, only ever created it temporarily, not to actually see what other people do.

You should delete this thread because it's shit.

>2017
>Still using Facebook
Delet

I never used my real name or a pic of myself in the first place.
I just go online once in a while to stay in contact with some friends

Its hard to delete, because it is the main tool people use to organize parties and shit, otherwise i wouldve gotten off it long ago

inb4 normie, ive been here longer than u faggots

not politics. sage

i know rite..

Your id is gay.

What i do is keep my photos limited at four, do not browse, only accept certain friend requests and ignore it as much as possible.
End of the day it has become so commonplace total deletion just means ostracizing yourself socially.

Well i just have it for my daily intake of anime tiddies.

>(or go fake pic with no real name)

you can't do that anymore, new policy is if you use fake data or not real data then you'll be locked out after few weeks of using and during request to change your password due to security you will be asked to verify your phone number and identity by scanning legal documents.

delete it and forget it ever existed is the only way forward.

>should i delete it ?
yes
>or go fake pic with no real name
This isn't 2007 faggot

I've deleted my account several times, only to come back and create an account for some kind of connection in real life.

Last time was a good friend of mine who died and the sister wanted to advise me of the funeral. I felt like a r

I have an account with one profile image and a notes that says "I don't use Facebook other than a Rolodex". Then I go into settings and shut off like 900 notification messages. Doesn't bother me now. It's like not having an account. The success of JewBook is it texting and emailing you constantly once one of your "friends" does something. Simply shut off notifications and it's as good as "quitting".

Christ, what a hot bitch. Why's the thot holding her though

the only thing i bother is
1) some ppl told me ur not meant to have it when dealing with certain circles

2)id lose contact with a few ppl i got no other way to contact

3) ???

too late

>flag

I think i fell in love.
I told myself i wouldn't do this again.

facebook is the new yellow pages. people just like to fluff their contact page. just keep facebook to find and contact people when needed. everything else you dont even have to deal with if you play with the settings of your account

I don't use my real name. I keep in touch with a few actual friends. The rest of the time I shitpost and trigger libtards, or spread links to actual news when I see people posting bullshit. My privacy settings are on maximum, not that that actually means anything on FB. I don't post pictures from my real life. I don't share details about my real life. I mostly share funny memes or videos on my page to let people know I am alive if I'm not PMing them.

I just stopped using it regularly once I've been out of uni and only check on old friends and classmates on christmas or something

Same photographer did men. This should cool your jets.

>inb4 man butt

I once had a FB with a real sounding name but it wasn't my actual name, and they locked my account and required government issued ID to ensure I was using my real name. I could not delete my account either without giving them ID because I couldn't access it without ID. So I photoshopped a fake ID using the name I used on the account, but they didn't accept it.

>giving my data to the zuck
No thanks. Also all it takes for someone to read your messages and know everything about you is your password, which if you use on more than one website is certain to have been leaked somewhere. Delete this shit. You'll become more of an outcast than you already are, but you can just use your time to do more productive things instead.

Always without exception.

>should i delete it ?
Yes, if for some reason you absolutely have to use it then feed it with as much misinformation as possible.

Delete it and you will be happier. Trust me.

Doesn't really matter, one will be established for your identity with or without your assistance.

Except its not as good as quitting. The reasons you outline for keeping FB are access to features that aren't even unique to the platform. It's almost like you want people to keep their accounts or something.

Fuck Zuckerberg and fuck you.

I have a fake name no pic account so I can comment in certain news sites and that's all I use it for. I don't see what's wrong with that.

t. people thinking they are invisible because they keep out of fb but use google and a phone everyday

deleted it in like 2013. Isn't it mostly populated by old people and kids now?

remove all personal info apart from your name and maybe one pic. Don't you dare to like anything. Block the social plugins on different sites. For me it's just a platform to contact people if I need so. I don't browse it. I know they could still probably datamine a lot, but that's unavoidable unless you don't care about going through the hassle of anonymization of your internet surfing.

>flip phone
>yandex browser
get on my level

That is one tasteful portrait bro. I'm sort of a big deal on the art scene. So you should be quite flattered

/thread