Tales of Zestiria

Best girl Edna and princess carrying everywhere episode.

It was a great episode. I can see why Japan loved it besides because of Edna.

Based ufotable does it again.

The first thing she does is land in his arms and wipe her thighs on his face.

A significant improvement over the game's introduction. 10/10 ufotable.

is it good yet?

Yes.

Even Alisha hasn't gotten such cute moments with him. Ufotable has good taste

Freshly made.

I loved it and I'm envious he got to touch her soft delicate thigh like that.

Oni-chaaaaaang

I want to stick it in Edna's pooper

OTP to be honest

This was hard on the feels, especially considering that I've finished Berseria beforehand.

Agreed, but it most likely won't happen. Then again, Edna seems like ufotable's favorite so maybe there's a glimmer of hope.

Absolute truth!

>They don't know how game, novel and manga ended.

I'm kinda attracted to the girl with the wizard hat.

Where is Lailah during all this? And how is Zaveid integrated? No fight?

>496x926
Edna deserves better than that.

Cutest girl

Do it Ufotable

Sorey touched her tights, princess carried her and even held her hand even though they don't know each other.

This was the best episode so far. Based UFOtable keeps unfucking Zestiria.

We know about the implied homo end. But the anime going a different way might be a possibility, even if slim.

Give them time to dream. Mikleo is away right now.

>implying

>Mikleo is away right now
Did he show up at all during this episode? Might wait a while to watch it if he didn't.

He's shown doing stuff in the ruins, getting the bow and all.

>implied
UFO likes the pairing and so far they have made their relationship better than the game. I thought the previous episode was enough to crush down the delusions but I guess even if they fuck on screen, people will still deny it.

Don't forget he blushed at Edna.
>Sorey confirmed not 100% gay and is possibly a closet lolicon

He'll be back just in time for Sorey to deny him being a sublord while everyone else has joined already

He did and he even used the bow at the end of the episode.

>Edna is cute and cooperative
>Lailah gives shits about stuff
>Zaveid is a bro from the get go
Keep going at it, ufo.

Prepare for anime original end fujoshits

>you fujos still don't get it, they're just like brothers, I fuck my niisans all the time

I'm not a fujo, Mikleo is just super cute.

Except we already know that he's going to merge with Mikleo.

It will always be implied. If there was clear-cut indication or straightforward text telling of love then it won't just be implied

>he doesn't know.

Sorey and Edna have the cutest chemistry in terms of Sorey with a girl desu but let's not get delusional. It will make laughing at you when second cour ends all the better.

MOE death.

Edna is cuter and is going to BTFO fujoshits

Ednafag here. As might as I want that, the chances are really really low. It's better to expect Mikleo end, but keep Edna end in the back.

Even Ednafags know better than to expect an Edna end. Only the delusional believe differently.

Going by this episode, she's going to ride Zaveid's dick to get over her brocon issues.
Or ufotable makes it so they can purify dragons, which the game hinted at but completely dropped for no reason.

Moana>Edna

You obviously didn't pay attention to the game or novel or manga. There are so many things in the story that hints they are together, I don't see how anyone can deny it. Of course they can't outright say it if this what you mean because it's one thing to openly say you have a canon homo pairing in your male based game (MC pairing at that) and another thing to give strong hints that the fanbase will accept and make conclusions about it.

The Nip fandom doesn't deny their relationship but here we have the shit-west fandom always be about implications and 'brothers'.

Cute boots I would let my daughter wear.

well he did want to marry her.

ufotable killed Fate so that makes them still shit. Never forget.

He wants to marry everyone

true enough. kinda bummed he didn't hit on Lailah this ep

Why are you getting up in arms for? Isn't it good enough for you Mikleo got the implied end. That's more than anyone has as a pairing for Sorey. And most in the ToZ fandom in Japan doesn't because they are fujoshi shippers.

You're right, Mikleo and Edna are a better OTP.

>And most in the ToZ fandom in Japan doesn't because they are fujoshi shippers.
Otaku recognize Mikleo as the true heroine actually, its more like a running joke that has merit with them.

This was a really good episode
This is the kind of episode I wanted to see this anime do different from the game and make it better

I definitely felt more tension and emotion here than ever in the game
I liked how Edna had more depth to her rather than being a full deadpan like in the game
The fact that there is a possibility that Eizen can be saved fills me with hope and gives Edna motivation to actually be relevant in the story
I like how Zaveid was handled here instead of trying to be a cliche mysterious badass they attempted to make him like in the game

Overall, really enjoyable

Shit taste desu. Zaveid/Edna is most pushed and Sorey/Edna is most cute.

kind of disappointed that Zaveid didn't do his persona 3 thing with his gun and spar with Sorey when he gets emotional over the death of the helion,

but chasing away the dragon was a much manlier end to that chapter than the tutorial on how to run away in combat.

A guy cant be a "heroine"

They are brothers

I spent the entire episode waiting for Zaveid's theme, but the episode played it low-key, just snatches of it here and there (integrated with the Temple music, of all things). The OST is still amazing, but damn I was waiting for that guitar KICK

>And most in the ToZ fandom in Japan doesn't because
Actually Mikleo is recognized as the true heroine and Sorey's LI by the Nip otaku. The whole "they're just like brothers" bullshit is just amongst westerners.

This actually reminds of MF.

Why is it that people who like a certain character always want them to hook up with the MC? Does everyone self-insert into the MC or something? I'd rather them not hook up with the MC so that they remain pure.

Edna is great with everyone, even with Dezel. She produces chemistry so naturally with everyone.

Well it makes no sense for them to fight, especially when there's a dragon on the loose.

They're your average harem fags who self insert. It just doesn't work for Sorey because he's not into pussy, he's just pure. Secondaries don't know yet is all.

Most otaku who are fujoshi. Although he gets joked about by staff, but it's a joke because of how he's treated and with what the whole implied ending.

>MUH PURE

Lose some weight and stop being a virgin loser

I may not speak Moon but I don't think this was translated correctly

The entire team minus a certain someone have good chemistry. It's just that it never really got to be explored because of a certain meddling producer.

That's the thing. It's not implied as I said. None of the girls are romantic candidates for Sorey (the devs said a m/f relationship wouldn't work for Sorey BUT the romance element is still there, Mikleo was called 'His one and only', he won the Soreybowl in 3 endings so far, the skit with Saved etc) and still implied? Nope. Im sure if Mikleo was a girl none of that would have been implied but because he has a chichi between his legs it will be.

And two other anons answered you about the Nip fandom. He is Sorey's ending there, story and romance wise.

>he's a dragon so purification is useless

Glad they quickly got that out of the way

Who are you referring to?

>*skit with Zaveid
Fuck, autocorrect.

I wish to do bad things to Edna. Is this normal?

>the anime of the game ends up preferable to the game itself

This would be a first, I think.

What is this headcanon? It isn't a joke, the staff have literallly gone on record seriously admitting that the two human female characters aren't really heroines. The staff have actually never joked Sorey and Mikleo. You're mistaking them for Yuri and Flynn.

They who should not be named.

Oh god, she's ungodly lucky, the blessing she'd give is indeed good health.

>Rose written out of Rayfalke Peak

glorious

How can other girls even compete

Stop giving secondaries your precious (Yous) and wait for Mikleo to win for the 3rd time.

Yes

>Mikleo is loyal and thinks about Sorey every time he's on screen
>Sorey is off holding hands and princess carrying Edna, forgot about Mikleo

Did he get cucked

L O L I
O
L
I

Spanish guy here
I got the other rip and switched the subs to Spanish.
Yep, they fucked up
What's Sorey's saying is "I can't sleep without knowing (the meaning of Edna's ancient name)"

Amazing what writers can do when given freedom to write a story.

Seriously the amount of stuff taken out of Zestiria is staggering.

Even in the manga it's implied that Sorey is Hedalf's bastard child.

It'd be the 4th time actually.

Oh.

It will always be implied . You're acting like a triggered shipper. Stop it.

What headcanon? Baba did joked about in an interview. I'm not even denying that he gets treated like a heroine, but that isn't the point. It's still freaking implied because there's no way Tales Team can come out and say it official or show it in the game.

Nah hes happy because his bro is getting along well with girls

>all these fujoshits doing damage control because of the episode

psssh...over my dead body kid

I don't know, pretending to be some anime character so you can pretend the girls love you might just be worse.

he's going to catch up to them and immediately get bullied by Edna, isn't he? god damnit.

>What's Sorey's saying is "I can't sleep without knowing (the meaning of Edna's ancient name)"
Mikleo - Luzrov Rulay “Mikleo the Enforcer”
Lailah - Fethmus Mioma “Lailah the Pure”
Alisha Diphda - Melphis Amekia “The Smiling Alisha” when she becomes Sorey’s Squire; Isylvia Amekia when she is Rose’s Squire in the DLC
Edna - Hephsin Yulind “Early-Bloomer Edna”
Rose - Wilkis Wilk “Rose is Rose”
Dezel - Lukeim Yurin “Dezel wth Unclouded Eyes”
Zaveid - Wirukun Zavie “Zaveid of a Promise”
>Unclouded eyes
Oh the ironing.

Novel, right? I forgot.

They're annoying as fuck

Baba never joked about it any any interview. The only time he ever spoke about it he called it Mikleo "Sorey's irreplaceable presence". Every other time he spoke he was kissing up to Rose's voice actress.