Jews or Muslims?

Pick one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZxp6TKwmdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

We would torture her

Why can't we eliminate both?

Muslims if have to pick one. Without jews they don't get to enter the west.

Is there ONE scene of her deepthroating a nice long BBC? It's always her jerking off negros

100% Jews
Preferably fascist ones

Meh, I’ve known one Jew in my entire life and no Muslims. Can’t say.

No one's stopping you from kidnapping her and torturing her,big talk for such a small guy

>Mistress T

How old do you think she is?

Who needs muslims anyway

Muslims, they are easier to defeat. Jews have no souls and make every industry worse.

I am Russia I pick Muslims brothers

I-i-i l-love you M-mummy

Neither. The world will be a better place without either Jews or Muslims.

Shit i remember this chick, i used to jerk off to her giantess vore videos years ago. Good times

Allah of course.

The only Irish Jew I've ever heard of was this parasite, and surprise surprise, he was one of the ones who campaigned for more immigration. Really makes you think...Honestly I would sooner trust a Muslim.

Mujadeen and Aryan Warriors will join forces to route out the enemy of the world and bring peace and prosoerity to tje Aryans and the Muslim world.

Thank you

I might would let her kick my jewels as long as she didn't ruin the orgasm.

How do you have internet kim

Muslims.

Where is your beard? You don't look arabic enough.

Muslims.
If we nuke the Muslims, Israel will have to bear the brunt of the fallout.

wtf

She's 41.

Some of us can access. I am not Leader.

Im not arabic.

>old coalburner

>he doesn't want mistress T to punch his balls after an edging handjob

You must be some kind of retarded

remember when only tramps and arabs had beards

Is this place boring for you?

Jews obviously, this elders of zion is just a meme you fucking morons, Jews have literally never killed, raped, invaded anyone or lived as parasites whereas muzzies it's their whole life

You sure look like one.

That's because europeans are sissy betas nowadays, and asians with beards are really rare, especially these days.

Muslims, preferable to Jews and most modern Protestants too.

interesting, full access to western sites like youtube and facebook?

but you realise luigi has put up a pic of the cuck queen, implying if you think this is a real choice you're cucked already.

Muslims. Khazars are degenerates
youtu.be/RZxp6TKwmdc

Settle down kim jong-un. Whats it like being a dictator, btw can I have one of those cool pins.

if I was really forced to, I'd pick jews

Cool soldiers, which division?

I am Aryan though.

You're as aryan as Adolf friend.

Well, jews chose that we should team up with the muslims. They call us goy, don't they? If you would want to team with someone, would you call them goy?

Guys we have an actual North Korean here who has somehow found his way onto Kim's Windows 95 with superior dial-up capabilities. Why isn't anyone asking more questions?

>I am Aryan though.
lol

13th Waffen Mountain division of the SS Handschar

no

>Muslims, preferable to Jews and most modern Protestants too.
ha ha fuck off ahmed

Waffen goat fuckers

It's like choosing between shit and piss
Yes, we get it: you are a solder and you would torture everyone. Now stop spamming and fuck off.

Jews. Biased cause I'm Jewish tho.

But yeah; if you guys were completely honest with yourselves, you'd realize that we have a lot more in common than you goyim and muzzies. There are lots of redpilled Jewish men, our women are hot (albeit sluts) and ideological differences can be overcome, whereas the genetic gap is greater with muslims (indochinese, some Sub-Saharan Africans, etc).

Not bad for Bosnia.

Take off your meme flag, Moshe. Not even a Muslim

*than muzzies

Yes?

Sure, here it is for you.

>and so will Asia
What?

you didnt know africans are invading asia as well?

here is a more accurate map

Chinks will outnumber them.

I'm ok with both as long as they're white (Ashkenazim Jews, Bosnian/Albanian/Russian Muslims)

What about turks?

Is this video supposed to make me dislike jews? because it has the opposite effect.

neither, sage

who is the semen daemon?

>t.Shlomo

This

Muslims. Not as crafty.

Best korea strikes again.

If the choice is "one is wiped from existence" then I choose Jews to be wiped from existence, because Muslims would've never been radicalized en masse if Jews didn't exist exist, they would've settled down like most other cultures have.
Also, Muslims would be much easier to eliminate if need be, Jews are subversive and have the shield of MUH SHOAH to hide behind, making it impossible to so much as call them out for shit

Both to the gas.

All kikes must fucking hang

Neither.

>Almost all of Latin America is R1b

Muslims are the sword. Jews are the swordmaster. Destroying the sword is pointless.

How is liking scantily clothed girls makes me a jew you stupid faggot? gas yourself

>liking jewish girls twerking
>liking degenereacy
Yes you're a jew, Free Palestine son!

Are you retarded? I'm Jewish and I look more Aryan than you.

1) Remove jews
2) Arabs like us but continue being shit
3) Propaganda veil falls off, people start calling niggers, muds and spics to their face
4) Muds get removed
5) They declare war to the west because they are retarded
6) They get nuked and not a single semite is left on this earth
7) The few niggers living in the radations develop a super black plague + Ebola to wich non mixed Europeans are immune
8) White people conquer the universe and become gods.
9) Andromeda's stars are moved to form a gigantic Swatiska and lightened up with crashing other stars into them
10) A giant swatiska shines on the ring worlds of the Virgo supercluster

One can dream.

If you knew who she was, she would torture you

CHELSEA, NO.

damn if you really are kim then its funny that you are probably the only well known "famous" person that no one could beg for money from

The real Jews who follow the Bible.

North cuck knows who mistress T is.

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

That is what they want. Pick your poison but why would you do it when both will and are killing you. Wouldn't it be best to just get rid of both problems?

Muslims, especially if it means getting rid of Jews. Without Jews to enable it, muslims wouldn't be as much of an issue since we wouldn't haven't shlomo letting them in.

www.texemarrs.com/092017/mystery_babylon_doomed.htm

uuuuhhhhh... Khazars are NOT Adamic... the 'serpents' seed does not need to be mixed with Adamic seed for ANY reason...

it will happen slowely and painfully

No, youre not.

You're 0% Aryan and more related to Africans than Aryans.

Muslims over Jews; Sharia holds them accountable, seem less likely to backstab, at least in comparison to the latter. Honestly believe they would be much more docile if the Jews weren't around to both enable and incite them

Now THOSE are some soulless whore-eyes.

are you the white race destroying kind of Jew or the white skin loving kind of Jew?

Wtf?
Dumb retard, they are Jews, semitic kind, different race.