Facebook banned polish Independence march event and everyone involved. How is this shit legal...

Facebook banned polish Independence march event and everyone involved. How is this shit legal? Do they think they can stop the march that happens every fucking year in the name of love to Poland?
What's their rationale?
A million+ people will show up as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=IiMlkUwvwEM
youtube.com/watch?v=8BxymlODINw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6tJVCk6Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=vBfhvt1zrfU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsORw8DG8ZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WTF ? Prawdziwe ?

hu kers

Poland and US are allies. You are sending us mixed signals, burgers.

Make sure the million people who turn up know what facebook is doing, or they win.
Stop using ((social)) media, or they win.

> kozak w swiecie, dupa w internecie

> helb us 4chin, ebil facebook dont like my specifik kind of march

Not the first time facebook show its double standards

Good fuck Poland and fuck any country that isn't USA

It will be always America first.

it's a private company retard they can ban whomever they want

Facebook does not represent America.

They are rabid leftists content with their sedition of society using the corporate personhood granted to them under Citizens United.

They are not to be trusted, and must be purged from society. Stay strong.

And Zuckerkike thinks he can be president. And realistically win a campaign showdown against Trump, the most savvy POTUS candidate in maybe ever. A guy who can't even speak to a techie crowd without raining sweat on the stage. A guy who sold all our private info to every corporation and alphabet agency. Oh god please do it, I wanna watch that shit

This.

Fucking kikes man, what do you expect?

Zurckenber = gauchist pro migrant . Do you understand now ? Better use VKONTAKT . ( they banned me because i was admin of anti invasion page )

ZNOWU KURWA?
they will not stop us, Polish jewbook overlord is .Nowoczesna supporter, german agent and overall jewish globalist whore
no matter, everybody knows where and when, and interwebz will show photos unbiased

Kill yourself

Skylight Building. Ul. Złota 59. 14th Floor (Emilii Plater)
00-120 Warsaw

>What's their rationale?
they are jews, foreign jews and they think it is in their right to try to meddle in and manipulate your local affairs.

They try pulling this shit here too, they don't even understand your language. Pic related is from last year, news paper editor banned from facebook for posting vietnam picture. People are stopping to use it here, they first off don't want filthy foreigners in their stuff and 2nd don't want filthy kikes to tell them what to say or not say

What was that movie called again? I remember some polack told me it was in some way based on the witcher books and it was fucking great.

bonus
main theme of this year Independence March is
>My chcemy Boga
or, quoting mr Trump
>We want God
looks like kikebook does not want God in Poland
shame, we may have to kick fb

Can't take the Z U C C ?

Welcome to the EU

part of Trylogia by Sienkiewicz, so either
>Ogniem i Mieczem (By Fire and Sword, I bet this)
>Potop (The Deluge)
>Pan Wołodyjowski (Mr Wołodyjowski)

You heard wrong. Zero to do with Witcher

fokin try us cuck, and we will create small movements from workers, establish Polish Pope, get help from USA president and wreck your shitty neomarxist club with no survivors

>we may have to kick fb
we hare hoping for this here too

You cannot have what essentially has become a public utility online, be manipulated by foreigners to try and control YOUR discussions and affairs
>some other leftists prominent writer that got banned from kikebook by stupid american kike
>they have basically and are still going straight into (previously our) traps
Just ban the fucking shit

Ogniem i Mieczem, that's it. Thanks
Are the other ones you listed any good?

You guys should make a platform for and by your people.

It's the only way to deal with censorship from outside sources on platforms they control.

eh, opinions vary from person to person
worth watching at least once

Yeah I was watching it thinking it was weird.
Just a movie based on the Cossacks, no wizzads and shit.

The kikes are scared and going as hard as they can to destabilize societies globally. One problem is they don't realize the impact of others, such as OP, spreading this info to other countries. As they attempt to thwart freedoms in one country, another that they cannot yet control as well sees it and just gets angrier. Europe in general is probably 5 years ahead than the US in their plan to take over, and it's giving us warning of what they want to try here. With this shortened timeline, due to Trump shaking up their plans, I suspect similar high level events will be silenced but they don't understand the American people; we won't stand for the oppression we see elsewhere and we know what they're doing via world news. With this accelerated control, I can't expect them to last much longer before the masses revolt.

What the fuck, they are pushing to end all events/parades of countries that have been there for years. Yet they leave all sand nigger parades in full coverage... Fuck you Kikebook.

>Ogniem i Mieczem
This any good?
I don't watch american movies anymore, they are all made by pedophile jews

idk fellow burger, I never thought I would see the day where a nigger is applauded for kneeling during our anthem. The left is getting pretty fucking cancerous here

Watch original polish Witcher TV series with subtitles xD

thats fucking criminal

it is ok I guess, promotes national identity, defense of culture and sabre fights

poles should take back their people from germany. we dont need them here

Is it a cringefest?

but being as big as they are and being a social platform means that they are responsible for censoring people they don't agree with. but FB won't last forever.

will it?

shut the fuck up, no one asks you
it is way more fun if you are drunk and can ignore cheap special effects

>How is this shit legal?

A private company can do whatever the fuck it wants.

fucking again?

Its mostly low fucking budget, but I still kinda enjoyed it

Special effects are. It was ok for tv series at the time. But yes special effects will make you cringe.

every year, because some bullshit reason like fascism or nazism or hate speech
jebani żydzi

The story is ok but the budget was so low back in the days that it comes out funny.

Good. Let them sink and keep losing trust of normies.

It's not like it will stop the march from happenning, anyway. There is a world outside of pejsbook.

I love cheap as fuck special effects. It's interesting to see what wacky shit people can come up with, with next to no monies.
Reminds me of the old Godzilla movies my old man forced me to watch as a kid.

are they trying to push us into full fascist mode or what? What west is doing lately is fucking insane.

im pretty sure 90% of Poles love this movie.
Its based on true history.
Unfortunately this movie was made quite a few years ago so for someone who just ended watching new hollywood production the movie might feel a bit outdated.

If you enjoyed this whole slavic aura in Witcher im pretty sure you will enjoy the movie as well. It has some quite nice scenes.

btw i know you can easily find it on youtube with english subs

Some of the scenes i love:

youtube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0

youtube.com/watch?v=IiMlkUwvwEM

youtube.com/watch?v=8BxymlODINw

*cant find short battle scenes on yt tho

hehe, fuck them with pickaxes
they cannot go
>muh ebil nazees
on us, because we were original enemies of nazis
shaming does not work
also, screw west, we go north and south now

Alright Kacper stop cleaning my toilet, teach me of your people.

I love you Poland, please never give up. Not just with the parade, but never give up being Poland.

quick question. Want to tour Poland in a few years, do you guys casually speak english or do I have to learn Polish?

From my point of view it looks like the jews are trying to make you guys seem like nazis, which makes absolutely no fucking sense. At this point they are grasping at straws.

>Its based on true history.
>ku pokrzepieniu serc
hola hola karczmarzu, fejk nius z deczka

People under 35 in cities always know some english. Everywhere else expect to get wrecked for being a foreigner, except for tourist locations of course.

I am not interested in teaching paki rape gang victim about my country, especially not one who starts with plunger joke
>never give up being Poland.
we couldn't if we wanted, this is blessing and curse

One of my buddies went through poland to drink beer with his frens. He didn't seem to run into much problem with the language barrier, as much as I heard.

CAAAAREFUL NOW

I should add that I think he mostly went to bigger cities though. No idea what rural Poland is like.

t. pole

On the other hand poland officially love to suck US cock so you will probably be fine if you have US accent. Inb4 you are black and going to Poland B.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_A_and_B

ok here is a quick rundown
we are the champions

I am from B and I've seen total of 2 niggers in my city in 24 years, and I am almost sure that one of those niggers was bunch of black trash bags because I was extremely drunk and it was around 5:00 in the morning

We're ahead of the US by a couple cm of foreskin ...

The reason US is in a different state than the EU is because EU is closer to ME&Africa and because the US is the true jewish promised land (Israel is just a toy for rich kikes).

EU is to be destroyed, US is to be ruled.

>No idea what rural Poland is like.
A church, field, old people hating everything that's different.

Fucking hell if we tried shit like with that rainbow over here we wouldnt ever see the light of day again :(

I will gladly show you a glimpse of story of my people! It will open your eyes and you will eventually realize that history that western cucks are being taught falsified version of history as Poles were living in Modern Day Poland and Eastern Germany since at least XXXII b.c Modern day genetics, linguistics and new archeology discoveries proves this every day.

*No dont come up with proto-slavs stories. The scientist specified exact populations - the same genes that only Poles have.

Some of the pussies I know through uni keep saying shit about Poland since a lot of you come over for carpentry jobs. I think they are trying to pull the switcharoo, i.e. "if you hate muslims that come over you should hate polacks". It doesn't work though, since even the most right-wing fucker in any group will say that at least Poles work fast and cheap.
It's funny that lefties are trying to use right-wing arguments they can't comprehend.

What's strange is why they would intentionally give away their plans to millions of normies who were still mostly good goy? Has kikebook gone too far and (((they))) can no longer stop it from revealing the plan?

1. Stop using Facebook

2. This cringy march has never had more than 100k people you dumbass

Sounds like any rural place. Pretty based, glad I didn't grow up like a city-boy.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD DOPE DAYS

Its true a lot of Poles still work abroad. But think of this other way. Big part of this people are regular chavs who often refused to work or lived in some shithole small village where he couldnt find any job. In UK such people are given shitload of money just for being lazy. Poles on the other hand would go abroad, work few months during season and than come back to Poland. He wouldnt drain any welfare and he will have enough money to live nice.

THEY ARE JEWS.

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Be aware that people in different parts of Poland act differently. The country is small but people from the south, north, east, west and center are different. I like people from central Poland. They seem to be stuck in the nineties mentally.

Toruń > Bydgoszcz

Other fun fact that not many people know is that Poles were friends with Vikings. They would often use each other as mercenaries. One of the implications of this was creation of Jomsborg Vikings (mix of Poles with Scandinavians) Who later on settled iceland. Thats why there is strong slavic presence in the population of Icelanders.

Fucking Jews, they did that last year as well, right?

Still coming with my friends.

Friendly bump

Poland needs to know West is not our friend, there are some in the west that think they can be saved but they live in a dream

We are all Poles.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus

>A psychopath with delusions of being a God is weaponizing social media to try to control a nation

Well color me surprised. When Soros finally kicks the bucket this ass will take over his operations.

>they can violate basic human rights to free expression because they own a server
Reminder that ancap retards are literally mentally malformed spergs and the only thing more dangerous to human civilization are marxists

Oh, I dont really have anything against it.
Sure they don't pay taxes but my mom and dad got an entire new roof for next to nothing, instead of having to pay some fucking union-riddled roofing business that work like slugs and charge twice the amount.
I honestly wouldn't mind if all our mudshits got permanently replaced rural Polacks. At least then our democracy wouldn't be altered by people that get paid to sit on their ass and do fuck-all.

Trilogy:
Trailer for With Fire and Sword
youtube.com/watch?v=DH6tJVCk6Q4
Trailer for the Deluge
youtube.com/watch?v=vBfhvt1zrfU
Mr. Wolodyjowski aka Fire in the Steppe
youtube.com/watch?v=tsORw8DG8ZA

Kek that shitskin was butthurt af, I bet he was spit on when he came over and I must admit I'd probably have spat on him. Whenever I see a shitskin in Poland I always stare them down as much as I can at the very least to let them know they're not welcome

Sorry to dissapoint you but the map you posted according to the newest knowledge is inaccurate.

In the past there were 2 theories on origins of slavs
One stated that slavs come from east and split in 2 waves, 1st one was western slavs - as ur map shows it would mean we magically appeared in V century. This theory was based on smth related to wheeled cart discoveries

2nd theory that was proven with archeological discoveries within last 30 years shows that as i said Poles were living in Eastern Germany and Modern day Poland since at least XXXII b.c

That goes for pretty much any nation. Rural south-swedes are nothing like rural north-swedes, etc.

Wait that's a fucking trilogy?
Jesus Christ now I gotta see it.

im not gonna lie ive spent quite a bit of my life in Norway and i have never heard of Pole not paying taxes there.
You should not support this kind of behavior.
There are black sheeps everywhere ofc.

Well I think a way that could be explained is ancient Aryans were mostly r1a and 3000 years ago they would have been genetically similar to us, as Germans and western euros in general are a mixture of aryans and native proto-europeans, while we are those that remained in the eastern lands

Private businesses are not required to uphold constitutional rights you absolute retard.

There are no ancient Aryans ....
1st if there were aryans Slavic people are geneticly closest to them,
But modern science proves there is not a chance For us having a real contact with asian culture and the so called Aryans dont exist

Watched this movie with subs, loved it even if it is rather silly.

I was just using an extreme example. Most of them have work visas (including the ones my old man hired) which is good. I'm just saying I'd be more inclined to hire an undeclared polish carpenter than suffer paying arbitrary money just because they got fucked over by the unions.