Sup Forums will defend this

Trump calls wife of fallen soldier.
Forgets soldier's name. Was like "Guess he knew what he was signing up for , jk".

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/fallen-soldiers-widow-angry-trumps-call-couldnt-remember/story?id=50655063
youtube.com/watch?v=3bgvKSV1stI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is this drama all about?

I would defend this

No drama it is simply the continuation of the hate session that has been going on since the election.

Also look at that fucking ape wearing a wig.

I love how none of these people have posted PRESIDENT Trump's phone number yet.

I'd believe a kike over a car with 4 sheboons in it.

Do we have a recording or anything to substantiate her claims?

Listen and believe shitlord.

fake news, thats a man

Basically
>Trump did a thing

And sheboon nig is trying to milk the publicity for all its worth by making a huge deal out of nothing, was probably paid big money by some shareblue faggot to go on the news and say how Trump disrespected her husband

Y'all posting in my thread bitches. Have a nice day, keep it civil, and don't forget to sage.

SAAGE

Note the lack of quotes around "at Trump". Fake news

This retarded nigger bitch is lying out her ass. She sounds like her IQ is 78. She called the Dover AFB DENVER. WHAT WIFE OF A SPECIAL OPS GUY DOESNT KNOW WHAT DOVER IS!??

>Trump calls wife of fallen soldier.
>Forgets soldier's name. Was like "Guess he knew what he was signing up for , jk".
jesus fucking christ dude. stop forcing this shitty meme.

literally nobody cares. I have several libtards that I work with that delight at the chance to talk shit about Trump, and they haven't brought this up once. it's a total non-story.

Niger kills the nigger

Trump calls wife of fallen soldier.
Forgets soldier's name. Was like "Guess he knew what he was signing up for , jk".

Trump was on speakerphone so everyone in the car , including the Flordia congresswoman heard it.

They said he was extremely disrespectful. trump proceeeded to attack the widow and the Florida congresswoman and lie about the call instead of apologising.

>Note the lack of quotes around "at Trump". Fake news
hahahahahaha FOR REAL THOUGH, fake news media can't handle it

S
A
G
E

is there some secret Bernie reddit where you guys are like "omg Trump said something about some black lady, let's go post it on Sup Forums and laugh at the uneducated suburban retards"

Trump was on speakerphone so everyone in the room heard it. Including the Florida congresswoman.

taking the word at face value of someone that sounds like she has the IQ of 50...

Wait for the White House to release the recording that'll destroy this and that cowboy hat wearing baboon.

Fuck off shill

>Trump was on speakerphone so everyone in the room heard it. Including the Florida congresswoman.
so the answer is no, there is no recording. there is no proof of what he said.

I'm mostly just disappointed in Trump for talking to a nigger, period. Statistically, 90% of them are going to be out to fuck him.

He really shouldn't say anything to any blacks that isn't highly scripted, and recorded in case they try to make some shit up. Fuck this tranny looking negress.

What Trump said isn't wrong though. There is a certain amount of acceptance of death that comes with an enlistment. Even more so if you get involved in combat arms. His was the ultimate sacrifice, and he knew that he may have had to make that sacrifice long before he died.

why is everyone such a god damned pussy

Shill goes to Sup Forums. Forgets intelligent arguments. Was like “guess anons will not see the slide tactic, lol”

No link, so fuck off. I am not going to scry this bullshit.

Its still an extremely shitty thing to say to a grieving widow who just lost her husband.

abcnews.go.com/US/fallen-soldiers-widow-angry-trumps-call-couldnt-remember/story?id=50655063

> ghetto basketball-american cunt hits the lotto by marrying some army welfare ape
> he get's offed while on a "mission" (most likely by his own stupidity, if it's like anything else with basketball-americans)
> his disgusting sprog wife, who OBVIOUSLY has this "fuck whitey" thing going on, uses it as an opportunity to demonize trump
> oh so coincidentally, she just happens to have one of the most racist idiot scumbag black democrats in her car when she "gets the call".
> it's been nothing but baseless accusations from her and her black congresswoman buddy ever since

Just the fact that this scumbag congresswoman is involved, should raise MASSIVE red flags about the whole thing.

And funny how you NEVER seen a repub politicize something like this....ever.

I cant even imagine what would've happened in the media if anyone had dared to pull a stunt like this on the black messiah when he was in office.

Why would trump shit all over this poor woman? I think she deserves some money.

so what did trump say to the families of the other 3?

The CUNT is doing this for the cash

I disagree, but knowing our President he could probably make anything come across shitty.

They got ambushed while in Niger.

>And funny how you NEVER seen a repub politicize something like this....ever.
I cant even imagine what would've happened in the media if anyone had dared to pull a stunt like this on the black messiah when he was in office.

What is Benghazi?? Fox News was having the Benghazi widow out bashing Obama and Clinton 24/7. She spoke at the RNC to bash Clinton too. Republican do nothing but politicise fallen soldiers.

Detractors care more about this then both vegas and weinstein.

The soldier and several other soldiers got ambushed. It wasn't their fault.

>And funny how you NEVER seen a repub politicize something like this....ever. I cant even imagine what would've happened in the media if anyone had dared to pull a stunt like this on the black messiah when he was in office.

What is Benghazi?? Fox News was having the Benghazi widow out bashing Obama and Clinton 24/7. She spoke at the RNC to bash Clinton too. Republican do nothing but politicise fallen soldiers.

that was the mom of a non-soldier.

no, as usual when it comes to the lefts claims.

Nigger in Niger was named LA DAVID ferchrisakes.

Emperor glancing at dead nogs paperwork... sees La David and thinks wtf?

whom HRC looked right in the eye and lied to her

i don't know anyone who cares about this outside the internet. even my old man who's retired military agreed that they all know what they are singing up for.

i'd stumble on that name also

>forgets name

I'm guessing he called him David instead of "LaDavid"

the horror

Trump called a nigger on the phone to offer condolences. The nigger lied about the phone conversation. Niggers are known to lie.

There is no escaping that mentality. I was non infantry in an infantry battalion and even then constantly heard about it.

I have a low opinion of Trump. But I can't hold it against him for handling the phone call badly. There really isn't a good way to do it. However, I do hold it against him for being a giant piece of shit that blew up the whole thing by casting blame on others and dismissing any wrong doing.

Trump literally said "You knew what he signed up for, but i guess it hurts anyway" and this is such a giant problem.

Honestly is it the best thing to say in that situation? No, but its not like he said "I'm glad the nigger is dead" ffs.

turn on CNN

>4 soldiers killed in deadly nigger ambush

lul'd

Is Trump trying to get the left to support the military right before making some strong moves on North Korea?

What level of chess is he at?

hey let the ape speak fro itself, don't be raicis come on, not cool, not fair:
youtube.com/watch?v=3bgvKSV1stI

Checkd
I love that it's been almost a year, and you desperate faggot lefties are still grasping at any straw you can find. It's going to be a long seven years for you.
It warms my soul to see you and yours cry. Thank You.