ITT:

The last three (3) books Sup Forums has bought

Fooled by Randomness
The Black Swan
The Art of War

does pirating, borrowing and scanning count too? If yes then Story Telling: Bewitching the modern mind by Salmon, Bernays Propganda and Communism and the Jewish question by Silberner

>BUYING THE PRINT JEW
>NOT TORRENTING IT LIKE A REAL ALPHA WOULD ENJOY YOUR SOMALIAN COCK NIGGER

The Bell Curve - Herrnstein & Murray
Man and his Symbols - Jung
The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order - Huntington

Finally decided to start wading through some of this stuff instead of just LARPing about it.

Let's see...

Graduate Texts in Mathematics: Graph Theory
The Holy Bible (ESV)
100 Short Stories by Ray Bradbury

Get yourself a King James Version, 400th Anniversary Edition.

>Crime and Punishement
>The Alchemist
>Bolivian Deomocracy

The prince, Republic and bell curve

the frankfurt one

who is she?

IT
One Second After
Blood of Angels

mmmm source?

The Three Body Problem
The Dark Forest
Death's End

i-i need help

Who's who in Early Medieval England, Transport Phenomena (BSL), and an introduction to mathematical cryptography.

Lame. I write much better novels.

Is the series any good?
I wanted to get the three body problem but then forgot about it.
I like checking the hugo award winners to see if anything catches my attention and that was one of them.

Gorilla Mindset by Cernovich
MAGA Mindset:Making You and America Great Again by Cernovich
Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation by Southern

highly doubtful. I've never read anything as profound as these 3, at least considering the emotional impact they had on me.

It's probably the best thing to come out in sci-fi since the 80s.

>buying books

The Kybalion
The Malleus Maleficarum
Gadaffi's green book

If youre reading anything other than textbooks, encyclopedias, or religious texts, youre a fucking moron.

>buying the paper jew

>Hands - Ranko Marinković (school book)
>Tempest - Shakespeare
>Messrs. Glembay - Miroslav Krleza (school book but actually good. also wtf anglos, what kind of word is messrs. what is this abbrevation?)
I wish we didn't have school books so I could read more Shakespeare, Agatha and Conan Doyle.

What's the best alternative to the "paper Jew"? Eyes hurt after a while of reading on a screen. Is buying a (((nook))) the only good alternative?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Blood Meridian
The Exorcist
Imajica

I like weird shit.

The Prince
Protocols of Zion
Unintended Consequences

>buying books

>Being an unread nigger

>paying for infinitely reproducible information that you can get online for free

>not buying books means you don't read
>reading comprehension

Keep on lining the textbook jew's pockets. You are a textbook good goy. Faggot.

>Being this much of a poorfag

Gods and myths of Northern Europe
The Elder Edda
A Troublesome Inheritance

>goy if you don't give us money you are surely poor!

You aren't fooling anyone, you kabballah reading, yammacah wearing kike.

>Call everyone who isn't me a kike

That'll work lmao

On the Road - Kerouac. I know I'm not r e f i n e d but I love Kerouac.
Junky - Borroughs.
I also bought a smaller sized copy of Meditations by Aurelius to carry around with me.

Textbooks. All of them were textbooks.

"Nothing to Envy" is fascinating. Good choice!

Like I said, you aren't fooling anyone, Schlomo. Now go give your owners some more shekels in exchange for words that are available for free.

Evola
American psycho
Homo deus

>The Templars
>A series of unfortunate events
>The 5 wave

Rate

Calculating the Cosmos
Master and Margarita
Descartes: Meditations on First Philosophy

Lord of the World by Robert Hugh Benson
Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Crime and Punishment
Leviathan
A Yoshitako Amano artbook

Some crappy self published sci fi book that I got for 1.99 on recommendation.

A book of ecclesiastical Latin sentences and passages for Latin practice.

the complete fiction of HP Lovecraft, which I bought as a gift for someone else.

>New Seeds of Contemplation (T. Merton)
>Some of the Dharma (J. Kerouac)
>Collected Poems of Wallace Stevens

My Awakening by David Duke
Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald
No Campus for White Men by Scott Greer

About 3/4ths through duke's book, it's an interesting read so far. Greer's was alright and I haven't started Culture of Critique yet.

Don't know the first book but I do know that Milo is a bluepilled faggot. The only thing he's half-right on is feminism and even those thoughts aren't refined.
Are you sure you want to read a book by someone who takes niggerdick in the mouth?

Aurelius should be your first book and you should reread it everyone month.

I read Nothing to Envy a few months ago. I think you'll find it pretty interesting. Although, I will warn you most of the stories in it are from the 1990s and early 2000's. So don't expect to get an image of today's North Korea. That's why I bought it, so I came away a little disappointed, but still, it was a good read and a good chance to get a portrait of what North Koreans know.

I don't even remember the last 3 books I payed for but the last book I bought was If we do nothing by Jared Taylor. Just bought it last night.

I recently watched a lecture by him after 2 years of ignoring his content. Some of the lowest IQ shit I've seen.

I just finished Dangerous this weekend. It was fairly dull; like reading an overly long essay. Not a recommendation, and not even because of the guy's opinions. It's that the book doesn't really give any insight or action to take. I came away from it knowing nothing that I didn't already know. Dangerous is a book strictly for exposing the most blue pilled people to other ideas.

Someone described Lord of the World as Catholic fan fiction to me. It's a dystopian future novel (written in 1907) but I forget the whole story. Haven't read it yet.

Mediations I'll get to after finishing my next book from my pile. I'm just starting on The Book of Strange New Things by Michael Faber.

pleb/10

Mine:
>Dune - Frank Herbert
>City of God - Augustine of Hippo
>Against the Jews - St. John Chrysostom

The Fountainhead
A Brief History of Space and Time
Never Bleach a Dead Dog's Anus

Books are the only redpilled medium. Ancient texts are almost automatically redpilled as fuck and even people like Evola get translated and published worldwide.

Hell, jews literally reveal their plans in print. They're so confident that goys don't read that we can just *buy* their strategies in print.

>City of God - Augustine of Hippo
bluepilled: the post

I'm surprised Dangerous wasn't outright retarded. The reason Dangerous is only ever so slightly right of the utter bluepill is that Milo himself isn't redpilled at all. He is ultimately degenerate, indulgence and vanity are his second and third names respectively.

Heretics of Dune
At the Mountains of Madness
The Lurking Fear

St Augustine's main work: Confessions is pretty good, if you enjoy his writing

gonna order some more today

the vision of the anointed by thomas sowell
foundation by isaac asimov
the bell curve by richard J. herrnstein & charles murray

Last 3 books I read:

-"Castile" by Azorín (nice)
-"The country of the Last Things" by Paul Auster (big disappointment)
-"The Wall" by Sartre (it's Alright)

I can't remember buying any books in the last 2 or 3 years.

>Nausea (Sartre)
>Tell the truth and shame the devil (Menuhin)
>Proof of heaven (Eben alexander)
I have almost finished Nausea. I am unsure which one of the other two to read next.
I have also been looking for a KJV bible recently.