Orange thread

Will he kill himself anyway? Or will time travel NTR be the end?

Suna will kill himself

Honestly, the only thing that could redeem this series for me is if she ends up falling in love with the other guy despite timeline meddling.

There's new episode right? Why are you guys still discussing the time travel NTR?

I am hoping for this, it would be great.

Suwa looks like a baboon. Not to mention he's not keeping his heels on the ground.

How did Naho end up friends with Gyaru's? Doesn't seem to fit her personality.

>I'd be happy if we went out!
>Me too, but let's not.

This episode was filled with QUALITY, it was kind of amazing. Still hurts like a bitch at how awkward both of them are, it's a brand new kind of pain I hadn't known before.

What happened to this show?

This episode was decent but holy shit all of the QUALITY in it is insane.

They didn't think anyone would still be watching at this point.

This episode is mostly animated by Koreans. That's what happened.

Their inability to understand any social cues or human emotions is kind of hard to watch at this point.

I thought it was bad last episode when she didn't get that Kakeru wanted to hold hands.

What bothered me the most about that scene wasn't just that she actually said it, it was that she said it so naturally as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She clearly didn't even think about anything before speaking.

I suppose if they call it "My bf is a lemming", they would attract a wider audience. I mean, I skipped over some capitules, but it seems like every time they change something to avoid this guy killing himself, something else remains the same and this guy will die anyway.

Wouldn't be more easy to just tie him in in a locked room on the promised day?

i don't think that would solve the problem of him killing himself, just the problem of him killing himself on that day. If they go past that day and he doesn't kill himself, that doesn't mean that they succeeded at all. He's a suicide risk so unless he finally gets better help than awkward penguin girlfriend, he's just gonna find another day to complete his sudoku.

Now with animation.

This scene actually looked pretty nice, despite all of the quality in the rest of the episode. The extra shine from the rain made Naho look especially cute during the whole scene.

How exactly do you reach this level of quality? I understand how you can lack a budget, but how do you hire people that can't even draw?

At least we can live with the satisfaction knowing that Suwa has no problem pulling bitches and will get his dick so wet that it won't even feel that bad that he NTR'd himself.

Naho's autism is so strong it almost manifest physically with mass and volume included.

>no one has posted swole as fuck Suwa

What are you gay?

Also, who Takako here? She has cute parents and she is fierce. Too bad she goes dyke mode with her hair.

>it's a QUALITY episode

Korean outsourcing episode?

I want Kakeru to kill himself regardless of their efforts.

I feel that this is the only way this story can redeem itself.

There was me thinking male otaku were failures at writing human interaction and here's this woman who can't even dredge up how she wished she'd have responded to a guy in her story.

>all these animeonlys

>I understand how you can lack a budget, but how do you hire people that can't even draw?
It's not budget issues, it's scheduling. They can't finish animating the episode on time and have to hire koreans to do a quick job.

This episode will go down the history books as probably the most QUALITY episode of the year.

>episode so QUALITY they couldn't animate Suwa and Takako's face when they talk of Kakeru and Naho being a couple for 10 years

Will this shit be fixed for the BDs?

it fucking better.

Kakeru probably kills himself because he is inferior to Suwa in every way.

I'm curious, how was the reception of this on 2ch and a like? I assume the studio pays attention only to the Japanese market reaction

At least they suit each other.

This is exactly what I wanted when I saw this, thanks user.

Man, TMS completely ran out of money 5/6 episodes in. I thought it was just going to be a one episode thing

I IZ SPECIAL

>All that QUALITY

Jesus christ, I think this episode was even worse than QUALITY code's and that is saying much.

I haven't seen such quality since samflam. Naho's design pretty cute but how can she be so retarded!? At first the whole hand holding thing and now the "lol lets not go out" thing. Can we switch the main couple to the genki girl and megane boy instead.

This is how they look in the manga. I'm so glad I had read it before watching further, they QUALITY would have ruined it for me.

I've been thinking that maybe Naho was molested as a kid, that would explain why she is so bad with physical contact.

This looks like satire.

Holy fuck, how can they even air this shit?

That's some Soiko Poss episode 17-18 level shit.

It's what happens when you trust gooks

Kakeru-kun. OHAYO.
That was super cute.

fucking 2d fags marrying their high school crush n shit
goddamn it why is this always a thing

I fucking hope the reason this episode was full of QUALITY was because the animators were hard at work on the next episode.

what a fuccboi

They didn't run out of money. Outsourcing shit costs way more than doing things inhouse and when things are outsourced it mean they've run out of time.

YOu wish you could marry your high school crush.

Time is money my man

>dat torso

Should I even bother with this episode then? I already read the manga.

>Outsourcing shit costs way more than doing things inhouse
depend on who you outsource it to, sometimes it is cheaper to outsource. although in this case you are probably right. the only reason to outsource key parts of the product is either due to time constraints or massive issues within the animator team.

Why not? It's not like you have anything else to do anyway.

What season of Digimon is this?

The cringe feels much stronger when it's voiced and animated. And they at least made Naho's autism scenes look okay.

If the production schedule is fucked then usually no amount of money can save it. You can't just magically get great people to save your shit when they have their own schedules worked out well in advance.

Why does no one want her, senpai?

Takako in a pony tail is amazing.

She's too good for them.

This. Suwa literally best.

Better question is why does everyone want worst girl?

Naho is fucking shit and worst girl. Even worse than that crazy senpai.

2/3 is not everyone, atleast one of them wants best girl. or atleast best before the animation studio decided to give her a massive brain tumor which doubled her head size.

I got with my crush
it was awful and we broke up like 2 weeks later

For what it's worth, she's not into any one of them either.

Jesus Christ lord almighty.

They are smothering his ass with affection. I feel like they are overdoing it and it will become a major problem soon. Can anyone who has read the manga confirm or deny this?

The mangaka in her last fanart has hinted Takako might have feeling for Suwa and she is the only person who wrote in her letter that Suwa marries Naho and tried to make Suwa confess to Naho

I'm waiting for Kakeru to find out that they all have the letters and that's the real reason he kills himself.

I think she's a closet lesbo

>June 18. Takako's birthday

>Suwa: Takako, congrats!! What do you want for your birthday present?
>Hagita: Buy her one in advance
>Takako: There’s something I want to see, even once is enough
>Suwa: What?! What?!
>Takako: You on a date with the girl you like
>Azusa: Taka-chan is so cool…!!

It actually isn't enough and he tries to go out on his fucking bike anyway. Thankfully Hagita was there to save the day and made it so he couldn't use it.

Didn't they hint at something like that this episode? When Suwa looked a bit down in the cafe, she actually noticed.

God I hope so. The stuff towards the series end is much more interesting that what's going on right now, anyway. They better not fuck with Chapter 19, which is now poised to be the first half of the penultimate episode.

Man the QUALITY is seriously triggering the fuck out of me, especially since this is my most favorite manga of the 12 or so I've read

Try to treat it as unintentional comedy.

But if I do it, who would write the letter in the future?!

>Watching the Tales of Zesriria's new episode
>Then watching this

It wasn't a very good idea. The QUALITY this time around was absolutely atrocious. TMS fucked it up once again.

I dunno why this keeps happening to Hamasaki, his projects don't need to be resource-intensive but everything he's worked on in the past 2 years has been plagued with production disasters.

Mad as fuck.

Naho is literally retarded. Not even in a meme way.

>My mother is working

What the fuck was that shit? Didn't he already told everyone that his mother killed herself?