Weinstein was racist too

>Black women weren’t even making it into Weinstein’s predatory thought process except, probably, to be expressly excluded.
buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/lets-talk-about-black-women-in-hollywood-and-harvey?utm_term=.sql0ENKJRv#.xnkvO5Qy0Z
Oy bae

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/19/opinion/lupita-nyongo-harvey-weinstein.html
youtu.be/s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c&bpctr=1508634853
youtube.com/watch?v=lx-Zs8VXLpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lets inject race into a scandal,
It's always gotta involve niggers; am I right?

So to be raped is "white privilege" now?

Ooga booga white boy, this is Bim Adewunmi's time

The smell

Is that a tranny or an actual black woman?

I would have thought Germans would be able to tell by now

He should rape her in front of everyone to prove that he's not racist.

I love how all these pseudo-intellectual niggresses look like fucking Dr. Seuss characters than wonder why no one wants to fuck them or take them seriously.

lel
aside from halle berry are there any other nig actresses that are actually attractive?

Is he /ourguy/?

halle berry is spanish

MY SIDES
UNDERRATED, best comment in this thread

I'd put a baby in Sonequa Martin-Green.

that's because he was interested in the human species.

>Oy vey why didnt this fat kike also rape Schvartze
>He must be a racist
Equality for all! Also in rape

Mr. Garrison -tier thinking. “You don’t love me because you never raped me as a child.”

Black nigs and ham

white men, statistically NEVER rape black women

let that sink in

It's bringing a kike down, I'm all for it.

Even with those tiny tits, I bet they are floppy.

>buck tooth man face

>be jew
>greedy, power hungry, looking for revenge against the goyim for daring to deny you're the master race
>rape any beautiful woman you can with promises of making her career
>sense even the smallest value of things.
>two jews will fight over a penny
>jew refused to rape black women
well, I guess that means black women really do have nothing of value.

this. they forgot to wash they ass

the girl from guardians and star trek, maybe.

>nothing of value.
plant fertilizer perhaps? I don't know how well humans fertilize soil though, however

I like how he went out of his way to say that he'd never touch her.
>accuse me of raping as many women as you can, but don't you dare suggest I'd have sex with a fucking nigger
Absolute madman.

>Sonequa

>bunch of white women getting raped by a jew
>niggers want to make it all about themselves

These people are shameless. They do nothing but constantly distract with their nigger shit.

is Weinstein secretly /our/ goy?

I may be a creep, I may be a molester, I may even be a rapist

But I swear on Yahweh that I am NOT attracted to black women

are you kidding? do you know how many toxins and poisons are in the average black person? You'd poison the soil for 10,000 years. Why don't you just burn and salt it at that rate.

Not to mention whatever crop you grew out of nigger'd soil would starting going "ay yo hol up! yuz sayn we was kangz and sheeeeit?"

>Eggplant springs up, half deformed and screeches "ay yo hol up! yuz sayn we was kangz and sheeee"

I agree, but
>calls someone a psuedo intellectual
>uses than instead of then

We should make a meme encouraging white male feminists to rape black women, for equality and all.

>rape is white privilege now
What a world.

WE WUZ NOT SECSHULLY HARASS N SHHHEEEEEEEEIT

AY YO
>smack lips
HOL UP!
>steals watermelon
YUZ SAY'N
>kills three other niggers
SHE AINT BEEN RAPED?
>slups grape drank
SHEEEEEEIIIIITTTTT.
>throws jew down the well

I only fuck the best.

Japs too.

Forgot my pic.

d-delete this

Kerry washington isnt that bad

Only because her most famous role is as a politics involved PR woman desperate for white cock

>niggers mad they're not attractive enough to rape

yeah i'll give you that one
also just remembered Rashida Jones, yes i realize her mom was white

So we going to pretend like white bois weren't raping and dehumanizing black women by the bucket load when they took them as slaves?

>the average ethnicity estimate for African Americans is 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American

>The lengths of the segments for African Americans in the study, on average, showed that the majority of the European DNA contributions were made prior to 1860, by male ancestors.

Article is bullshit, Lupita Nyong was almost Weinstened too;
nytimes.com/2017/10/19/opinion/lupita-nyongo-harvey-weinstein.html

Show actual evidence they were doing those things. DNA doesn't show rape or "dehumanization". A movie or TV show isn't evidence either. If it did happen, it was likely extremely rare.

So when is the next buzzfeed raid?

What movie is this?

how i met your mother

Oh, weird, thought it was Rick and Morty. Rub a dub dub! Lol!

Black people always want to included in the hottest scandals, they're like children that constantly strive for acceptance but nobody really gives two shits about those dirty mongrels.

>I demand that you show me evidence that humans that were defined as property with no rights were dehumanized

Why, it's almost as though the Left were the real evil people, who lied and said that they were the good guys!

Holy fuck the blue pill haze in this bread is thick.

youtu.be/s90NUW4RSJU

>t. no evidence retard

>his preference for humans is discriminatory to blacks
indeed

you know who we dont need "helping" anything? blacks.

So is this the crux of why black women are so angry, that white boys won't fuck them?

Buncha racist-ass white southern white men entertain sexual rape fantasies of playing Massa and Slavegirl. Meanwhile, Hollywood studio execs are too racist because to want to rape black chicks.

>Bitch about "rape culture".
>Bitch when not raped.
Welcome to female "logic".

gtfo incel

i love how this nigger pretends to be a real nigger -- she's foreign royalty who went to fucking Yale. playing african american retards like a fiddle

kek

>don't want to molest black women
>black women are insulted
Chalk up another one into the category of making everything about the "suffering" of the negro.

Nobody wants to rape a hideous subhuman ape. Deep down, they have to know that they aren't desirable to anyone except low-IQ niggers.

Take that flag off, kike.

>Buzzfeed demands that rich Jews molest young black women

HOW DARE YOU, the negro are being insulted for not being molested by a jew. Eventhough that happens almost all the time atleast mindwise. They call it cultural marxism that goes "everything about white people is bad" Being molested by (((white people))) apparently doesn't seem to be one of them. Who knew!

>women complain about being sexually assaulted
>women complain about not being sexually assaulted

You'd think women would stop for two seconds and think about what they're actually saying before they open their mouths.

>You'd think women would stop for two seconds and think about what they're actually saying before they open their mouths.
Indeed.
The ability to speak != intelligence and if what you say is worth listening to. The glorious days of social media has given even the most idiotic a megaphone, and they all act as if that gives them credibility.

Son of a bitch didn’t rape me because I’m nigger that’s racist.

Here's the hidden blessing glorious nip. Before we didn't know how many retards we actually are around. Now they willingly and amply provide the evidence! Day of the rope? NEVER. Just give them enough rope, they hang themselves for all to see!

>white boys won't fuck them
>spic boys won't fuck them
>chink boys won't fuck them
>mudslim boys won't fuck them
>even blacks won't fuck them and stick around.
they're literally the least desired female on this planet. Female Ayyys could land on this planet and would instantly be more fuckable than black women.

Honestly it's largely because they're so fat and obnoxious. If they were thin and demure they'd get a lot more attention.

>they're literally the least desired female on this planet. Female Ayyys could land on this planet and would instantly be more fuckable than black women.
You know it's funny, black males constantly talking about how they are taking other peoples womens, eventhough whites women even under propaganda show statistically a near 90% rejection rate of black males, only topped by the asian women where it is slightly higher. They're perpetuating this thing where niggers want to be with other ethnicities women, whilst black women are getting fucking screwed. It's no wonder either that BLM is funded by several black single mothers. Who DEMAND a safe space.
WHen will people realize the following, it is true in africa historically contemporary and currently that nobody hates blacks as much as blacks hate blacks, even a fucking absolute massive racist could not hate them as much as they hate themselves. They kill, murder enslave and destroy eachother routinely and don't bat an eyelash. I understand more and more why they want the we wuz egyptians to be true eventhough it isn't. What do they have to say for themselves, absolute fucking nothing they're a disaster in every aspect. Stupid is one thing but delusional and stupid it's like i understand them more and more. Not that what they do and say is right, but damn.. being black isn't exactly a joyride either. Wish they would understand their path to better themselves is to indoctrinate themselves with white values. Wait, they can't even do that, niggers fucking pull eachother down the moment they show one moment of improvement and slams them for being too white. It's same with fucking africa. If some entrepeneurial african wants to make some money by selling something, his fellow africans just take it cause now he's got some apparently so he needs to share it with everyone. They don't have a concept of private property and according to your merit and individual drive. Fuck what a shit show.

Wait they're moaning how black womenz weren't raped?

Niggers are like communism embedded. lazy fucks who just do the exact minimum and if someone has something. They pile in and want to take it away from him destroying his drive to ever do something extraordinary because "everytime i got shit, they take all my shit and i don't even have a say in it, so why bother". Niggers are fucking IDIOTS! And called an uncle tom or ridiculed and the females prefer the other idiots and just oogabooga fuck the idiots instead. How can they possibly improve without help (which they deem as white people teaching them shit and white people are evil so better not learn that shit) it's like nobody cares and those who do are called idiots. No nigger. YOU ARE generations of fucking idiots.

And your evidence would be..?

The trouble about being a nigger, is every single other nigger! What is keeping niggers down. THEMSELVES. And they're doing such a terrific job at it that blacks can't ever improve no matter what the fuck anyone else does. They really need to be FORCED into a different operational matrix like that of white societies, or maybe an asian operational matrix i don't care. just anything but a nigger mindset is what they need. Their own behaviour keeps themselves from ever getting off the fucking ground. And we need to call them shit.. i don't even mean it in a bad way.. we need to tell them how shit they are because as long as they think it's good for them to be like this well it's going to keep being a shitshow. These fairytales really just seem to enable them to stay exactly how they are.

No, a mulatto.

whats on his shirt?

The guy dresses like a fucking hobo, i noticed that aswell with his choices of food etc. in the bar that he took many of the women to before doing god knows what to them except that they appeared very dishevelled and not so happy looking afterwards. Anyways the people in that cafe or whatever noticed that he would order ridiculous childlike meals and whatever.

Are jews just like big fucking kids with a shitload of money gone totally insane because nobody challenges them with anything.
I mean look at society, "it's a jew don't critize" we know the holochaust is a total lie youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c&bpctr=1508634853 Here's a normie friendly version for how it's physically impossible. Anyways. is that why they are so obscene and dischevelled. I noticed that ridiculous fight scene in one of the kikewood movies like green hornet, where a jewish lead character is fighting his partner an asian for no reason and how the kike is just wrecking everything and acting superior all the way.
I mean i think jews themselves think they are superior and are completely shielded from anything to the contrary, when objectively they are not superior but fucking animals they call others. But due to their nepotism and control of money supply it has bred total arrogant idiots that act like children and just do whatever they do cause jews and hitler n shieeet. A kike seems to be if you give a child no boundaries for whatever he can do "No" I don't know that word, but i do know antisemitism hitler and wwII OH YES LITTLE JEW DO WHATEVER.

gotta keep that guro up.

The chief thing i absolutely hate about kikes is that they introduced, aswell as the muslims aswell, the concept of not being able to critique, question or investigate certain things. What the HELL IS THAT. Can't investigate certain things, almost as if you two groups of assholes are lying about things you don't want anyone to know about it either.

Those white men slave owners still treated them better than niggers other niggers
Take a look.

Wonder if this is related:
youtube.com/watch?v=lx-Zs8VXLpc

Mixed ones, sure.Any movie prominently featuring a pure nigress won't do well internationally.

Hahah. Its sad how we can't say this in real life.

hey, never said I was one

Would it be racist if he raped only black women?

The answer will always be yes no matter the question

the kikes and the muslims are totally contradictory to common sense in literally every fucking way including in their demands. You should question fucking EVERYTHING, and if it's true it just refines that understanding.
These are two groups who run around like angry fucking goblins tearing shit apart, whilst asking that everyone pays attention to them, but neither of them realize that infact the rest of the world do not need them whatsoever and would be better off without their bullshit. But they have developed both doctrines that makes it almost impossible to critique them. Which i also hate. Don't fucking tell me who and what i can and cannot critique you fucking pack of liars!

>the real tragedy is that black women weren't also raped

o im laffin

yeah why didn't he sleep with the black womans.

Yeah I noticed his dress style was terrible

He is a wealthy mature man, he should know better than to go out looking like that

I'm a 30 year old who doesn't even earn $100k a year and I dress sharper than that in public, even if I'm just getting groceries I'll at least wear a dress shirt and well fitted jeans plus adult shoes

What a fat fucking pig