Have you ever see this anime?

is it funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X00MpQERaPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who hasn't? It was Anno's work after Evangelion.

It's funny at times from what I remember.

Watching the show completely implode and film papers dolls on popsicle sticks and Hideaki Anno making a bonfire with the cels is pretty funny, yeah.

I fund the way the girl was always trying to hide her slobbishness in private and appear proper in public funny when it created humour. Even its a fairly stereotypical character trait.

Not really ah-ah funny but endearing characters having nice interactions. Would recommend.

Its by Anno is I watched. There is no endign tho.

It started strong but ended weak.

Yeah, it has a lot of funny moments, like when she interacts with her family and friends, and the character designs go cartoon-mode.

Agreed. Does the manga continue going strong past that point, or does it also peter out?

Manga turns to full drama shortly after the end of the anime.
I find it shitty but your mileage could vary.

I never read the manga.
From what I heard, Yukino ends up pregnant by Arima, and they end up married and she becomes a doctor.
The middle sister ends up becoming a tennis star.

I've seen it compared to Ally McBeal. Kare Kano is far superior.

it gets a bit angsty but after they clear it up the ending is cute

Yes, the first half is very entertaining (70% humor 30% romance) later on it becomes more of a 40% 60% but still good.

The manga goes apeshit after the point the anime ends things like the main male character going full edgy broody despair mode and raping Yukino at school, with her getting pregnant from itshe doesn't mind though

anime is crap
manga is a masterpiece

The mango was always a drama fest

Picked up.

The manga is fun, but was ruined by... the one who ruin even if own works, Hideaki Hanno.

I remember starting the anime in college with a friend of mine but never finishing it. Can't even remember where we left off. I remember loving the opening and ending themes though.

Being funny is the reason it got cancelled.

I swear to god the mangaka was going through menopause at that point.

OP and ED have held up well:
OP is cute:
If you love Konosuba ED, KareKano ED is similar: