Your opinions on the matter?

Your opinions on the matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jyFCtPIP1M
abcnews.go.com/US/transcript-widow-fallen-soldier-la-david-johnson-speaks/story?id=50655055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the soldier who did the sex change thing???

Nah... I forgot to include the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jyFCtPIP1M

>La David

My sides are in saturn.

RAID HER!

Raid her Sup Forums

Pleeeaaaaaase for the love of go do it.

Sup Forums..
do it.

We wuz da real jewz, la david be R kang.

A female nigger

What makes this one nigger so special?
When you sign up as a soldier, you accept that death comes with it
The military has no obligation to share the full details of any operations with civilians, even less a nigger
So explain this pol, why is this ONE soecific widow so entitled and demanding answers? Because something is amiss, this whole thing is just another media campaign to further some faggots agenda

>Nigger doing what he's supposed to do
>Doesn't fuck with white women
>Dies fighting other niggers for America
>Donald misspeaks with wife
>Denies it instead of just saying he misspoke
>Sup Forums attacks

lol

Why isn't the press calling this one Nigergate? Huh? WHY?

>caring about a dead welfare queen and his widow

Don’t care. Didn’t know him, don’t care that he’s dead. He maybe died fighting but it wasn’t for my or any other American’s freedom.

>using your husbands death for political point scoring
>letting some cowboy nigger congresswoman listen in on the call from the president of the United States, which Obama wouldn’t have even bothered to do.

Pathetic.

>Join Army
>Train to fight and kill
>Prepare for the fact you may be the one who dies
>Family still acts like faggots anyway despite deep down knowing this could happen and despite that you died living how you wanted to live
I swear if I got killed when I was in and my family used my death as a tool for their shitty views, my sheer amount of fucking anger would bring me back from the grave just to make sure I get to bitch slap each and everyone of them one last time.

They’ll call him a nigger and mock his wife of course. It’s how conservatives treat other conservatives.

He knew what he signed up for.

She gets a condolence call from the PRESIDENT of the the United States and she turns it political against him. Fuck you bitch!

Paid to shrill on tv. Simply got the gibs

Warfare is racist. This soldier was killed by a nigger, never forget that.

Because they are desperately trying to make Trump look bad by trying to meme things into more than they are. For this one, they are trying to turn it into the equivalent of Hillary's role in Benghazi (when it's nowhere close). The hurricane in Puerto Rico was their attempt at giving him a Katrina moment similar to GWB (even though he did everything right, and the PR government was deliberately fucking with supplies to aid this agenda). "Grab them by the pussy" was them trying to make him look like Bill Clinton (literally no one besides feminists give a shit). They are trying to ascribe all of the worst traits of all recent politicians onto him in an effort to remove the idea that he isn't a politician. They think if they do that, it will destroy his support. That's why labelling those outlets as Fake News was such a brilliant move on his part, since this agenda they are trying to push will only rile up their own base, instead of damaging his since they don't trust those outlets anymore.

>Myeshia
What's up with niggers and shitty made up names?

Listen to her...did she even graduate HS?

Looks like a crackhead stripper..

abcnews.go.com/US/transcript-widow-fallen-soldier-la-david-johnson-speaks/story?id=50655055

she looks like she just cant wait to get her paycheck so she can live in a new brand house and buy herself a lexus, she looks greedy as hell, her little smirks... so telling...evil bitch

Why do you want her raided?

Too bad he died and she lived

it's pretty fucking funny, not gonna lie

Nigger knew what he signed up for

I thought when they go low you go high. Not when they go low you politicize the death of someone in an unfortunate military ambush.

Trump said something offensive.

I'll believe that.