Garmany hate thread

How can a nation be so Evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/deutschland-bezuschusst-u-boot-lieferung-an-israel-15259915.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sweden

Hello

Remove the subhuman germs. REEEEEEEEE

Kys Faggot Sven

Idealism and shitty food

Very true.

need just france in this thread and we have super-cucked-european-trio

Germania did nothing wrong

Centralising was their big mistake.

Bump

The only evil thing Germany has ever done is open the gates of Europe allowing the massive influx of subhuman immigrants.

If OP is referring to the second world war he's an idiot.

Hitler and his entourage were the last Europeans that actually cared about Europe and its people.

I genuinely trust the Austrians but the Germans aren't to be taken for face value.

This.

GERMANS ARE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE

>can't even spell properly
wew

Swedes are the cucks of Europe.

lel Lebenon

>white
>lel

Swedes must be the Aboriginal Australians of Europe in that case.

>cared for Europe and its people
>killed millions of innocent europeans because muh retarded idea of lebensraum.
kek

>Destroying Rome
>Protestantism
>Communism
>Idealism
>Frankfurt School
>WW1
>WW2
>European union
>refugee crisis

Whenever things go to hell in europe Germans just happen to be in the middle of it. Just a coincidence amirite?

et tu, sven?

proxyfaggot wants to start another cuckolympics thread... how about fuck you and kys?

>Detroyer

So we're trying to turn the world into a giant Detroit?

Sounds pretty evil desu famalam

Germany shall guide Europe to final victory.

A brit talking about trusting others. lmfao

>nation

fuck off, Ahmed

Whatever fucked up thing the Germans do. The Swedes fuck it up even more.

Coming from a Brazilian. A country's main economic sector is theft.

>Deny a lying, stealing, ugly, rude, whiny people the ability to lie, steal, pollute your gene pool, demand you worship them, and feel sorry for them
>Ask them politely to leave
>They accuse you of genocide and ask their powerful friends in other nations to draft and manipulate millions and millions of teenagers to come kill you
>You're forever the bad guy

Catalonia is practically independent because Spain is afraid to take it back. All because it took German advice.

We have to talk
m.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/deutschland-bezuschusst-u-boot-lieferung-an-israel-15259915.html
Germany is litteraly paying for (((their))) submarines

At last we don't groom our little daughters to satiate the libido of islamic bulls.

Swedeistan
FTFY

>Implying there was a holocaust

Hitler interned people in camps with the intention of getting them the fuck out of Europe

If jews were systematically killed at the end of the war (they probably weren't), it's because they were basically hostages at this point. Blame the jews who invaded Germany because they didn't care about their own, they just wanted Germonies.

No you do it for American tourists instead. Purposefully. Britain will rid the pestilence.

We're not talking about the damn Jews. The Germans started ww2.

German women are ug-

reminder that NONE of our submarines are operational atm.

I believed there was a wholescale massacre by the Soviets ordered by Stalin against Jewish prisoners and was covered up to prevent WW3.

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

No one ever said their women were ugly, that's Bongs your thinking of. Though it is a pity they're getting railed by Muhammad and Jamal.

And you Brits are the biggest cucks.

Didn't know they destroyed byzantium as well, but then nothing surprises me with Germans anymore. They are literaly the source of all problems in Europe.

What ever anyone says about Germany

Never stop dreaming

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Byzantium is easily the most under rated empire of all time.

To be fair this was a steady ongoing procedure along Europe the last decades. Now everyone is aware and most hate it

I am not sure, cuck trifecta is germany-sweden-france
UK is top league cuck, but not cuck champion

I dont give a fuck about jews.

I'm talking about milions of Poles, Russians, French, Brits etc. murdered by Germans.
Retarded nation of Germans made nationalism a taboo, and practically made Jews immune to any criticism.

*pukes*

They'd hardly be impressed by fat americans with small cocks.

In a healthy society, the islamic rapists and their accomplices in the government would have been executed. I hope you can exact punishment upon them, one day. Better late than never.

This is the most blue pilled comment ever. Educate yourself

Goebbels looks so fucking Jewish.

In bongistan there are 20 times more coalburners than Germany ;) I've been to both I saw what I saw

Lmao, the true redpill is to realise that Germans are a bigger threat to Europe than muslims ever will be.

A shekel for the good goy

You must be really new here to honestly believe that.

Look up the communist revolution in Germany in 1918. Commie Jews wanted to "redistribute" the hardworking Germans' wealth to THEM and so they started using heavy machine guns to kill people.

That would be like a bunch of Middle Eastern people coming to Europe and then using violence to scare all of you into giving them free mone-

Oh wait. Jews are from the middle east. And so are the muslims. And so were the moors.

Weird.

It's almost like you guys have been dealing with this same fucking problem for thousands of years. The only difference now is that Europe doesn't fight back.

Stalin was jewish, but I'm sure you'd really love for me to feel sorry for you, Chiam. Will a dollar make you feel better?

Can't argue with that.

These Germans won't understand. Poland is pretty uncuck.

Deutschland über alles

You fucking idiot. Hitler wanted peace. England declared war on Germany first.

lel USA

>white
>land of the free
>christian
>'Tleast I got muh constitution

Stalin was Georgian from a Christian background. Kartvelian and Jewish have many features in common.

Why? Why are they like these? Is it genetic? Europe will never know peace until every G*rman man, woman and child is slaughtered. Enough is enough.

On the other hand, imagine what could have been if Europeans hadn't resisted German nationalism back then.

Every white casualty is a tragedy, but good lord that man had one hell of a dream.

You are a disgrace.

all Germans are gays

lel you would still give your left nut to be here Mohamed.

BRRAARRYUEUUU YOU WULRLD GIPVE YAR NUTZS TO BE HEFRRR SHIOTSKEENNNS BLEEUUUUGHGHHHRR MOBOOGRAAABWAAGHAAH

Poland NEVER should have been invaded. I am with you on that. It gave everyone cause to move on Germany.

But Russia was FOR SURE about to invade Germany as they were massing forces at the border, and they would have gone through you. To this day, Putin would love to annex your shit if he could. The French and Brits were also mobilizing. Had Hitler not invaded you first, it would have been Stalin. It was a preemptive strike and he used you guys as a human shield and that sucks, but Poland has always been, and will always be, eternally fucked if Russia and Europe go at it.

Your nation happened to be placed in a terrible fucking spot between two superpowers that were going to war.

Oh, and Germans didn't make nationalism taboo and give immunity to jews. Jewish lies gave rise to the death of European nationalism and immunity for jews. Blame the people who need to be blamed. You very much SHOULD give a fuck about jews because if the globalists win, it won't just be Poland that gets wiped off the map, it will be everyone.

I'd rather have a million Somalis in my country than a million G*rmans.

Yeah, my countrymen would be slaves/exterminated.
Honestly I preffer much more the cucking of West than death of my people.

I know about the attempted communist revolution, I know all about the Jews. But still, that doesn't change the fact that Germany started ww2 when they invaded Poland after having given clear warning that doing so would lead to war. Nazi Germany caused its own downfall and dragged Europe down with it.

Remember that whenever you see a swedish flag, there's a 50% chance that there is a muslim shill behind it.

It's not Sven, it's Mohammad.

>On the other hand, imagine what could have been if Europeans hadn't resisted German nationalism back then.
So Poland, Czechoslovakia, the Baltics etc. were just supposed to roll over and accept aggressive German expansion into their lands, as well as the the erasure of their culture, language and heritage in favour of "Germanization"? Fuck outta here, nigga.

>"Would be slaves/exterminated"
There's absolutely no basis for this claim.

By all means your opinion is fine by me. But don't expect Sweden not to be nuked for this very reason.

Not accept.
Embrace.

see

You would have been Stalin's bitch, or Hitler's bitch. Hitler was nicer.

True they have infiltrated the country bottom to top.

> mfw all these piece of shit borderline 3rd world shitskin infested shitholes, never mind actual fucking turd worlders, think they can actually talk shit to le based germanics
Ima finish this baesd austrian biertschi and go take a metaphorical piss on all of your faces, cuckbois ;^)

lel go surrender more in two weeks lel

Stop shilling, you literal nigger

Post a timestamped picture of your hand

Kek

>Actual intelligent comment on Sup Forums.
Faith in Sup Forums restored

Then what was Lebensraum?