Dragon Ball Super thread

Fabulous.

>prince of all jobbers

First for OTP

Is Black confirmed stronger than Beerus?
Why can't just Goku call Zeno and let him buttfuck everyone ?x

Right in the pride!

> Gohan trained 10 minutes
> Gohan asks Kaioshin to lent him his ring
> He comes to the future
> Zamasu and Black are defeated in 10 nanosecond
> Goku smiles
> Vegeta is ashamed
> Trunks is impressed

Vegeta's a big guy

>implying Beerus won't just be constantly retconned to always be stronger than the current villains until near the end of Super

The same reason to why he didn't fuse with vegeta again when they were in the kaio world fighting buu, or why he didn't like super saiyan god (red): he hates asking for help to win

WHY IS HE SO PERFECT LADS?

I wish they would stop it because it doesn't make sense

inb4 super saiyan god rainbow saga.

I love Black so much. I thought he would be the laziest possible villain being a Goku copy and all, but he is just so goddamn fun and fabulous.

Black is Goku.
That's it. He became evil. No need for a theory.

Wrong webm

Man, if the whole show 50% as good as that, it would be something special

I know the move to digital really sucks, but even then it doesn't HAVE to look bad. Toei is just absolutely fuckign cancer.

It's Dargon Ball. How can the animation be that shitty ?

For this to have any chance to not look the worst ever he needs to be a little tanner.
is a little better. Also I need that turtle neck to go

>still image
>complains about animation

is this already subbed somewhere?

So
Goku met and fought Zamasu and made him want to kill all the mortals
But he did this after Majin Buu

In the future timeline, Goku died during the Android Saga, so he wasn't alive when he would have met and fought Zamasu

Therefore, Zamasu wouldn't know who Son Goku is, even if he still for some reason decided to kill all the mortals

Unless the Zamasu from the main timeline wants to kill all mortals in all of space and time

Does anyone else think this is a little convoluted?

Pic unrelated

>"We are not a couple"

Say that yourself, Trunks.

Batman subs are out.

would you?

>If the Kaio dies, the God of Destruction dies
>Trunks is gonna "kill" Black by killing Zamasu because surprise he is the God of Destruction

I would Zam his Assu, if you know what I mean

>Dat Bardock and Gine pic.

This ningen knows.

Zamasu is not for sex

>She rufles his hair like a mom/bi sister

Uh oh, even here she sees him like a little boy.

Wanna place bets on the next super saiyan hair color?

I honestly feel that Trunks should have anticipated someone mistaking goku for black.
I also think goku should have worn gohan's super saiyaman helmet.

should have fucked loli mai when he had the chance

zamasu is cute! cute!

Thong Brief might have the white hair that Toriyama always wanted the Saiyans to have.

They'll kill Black to kill Zamasu more likely since Zamasu is the one called immortal in the preview.

>Choosing one when they can make all of them at once.

Reminder that Gohan and Videl did the same thing before they started dating.

I've never really felt anything towards Bulma, but super Bulma is doing strange things to my dick.

Someone explain this phenomenon.

"I just want to train quietly"

VegetaxBulma >> TrunksxMai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All

What is that exactly? Why did they redraw all these scenes?

Goku single >>> all
Remember why he became SSJ.

Does anyone think Goku was out-of-character against Black?

BlackxZamasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All, you filthy ningen

It's not like Zeno can just beat up Black or something. He can destroy the whole universe if he wants but he can't just single out a few bad guys.

I think it'll be green, then we'll have the whole spectrum of RGBY and then they can fuse to make all the colors of the rainbow.

The plot literally is making no sense anymore.

How was mi able to escape black a second time? Black is strong enough to wipe the entire base away but he somehow let's the group escape into the tunnel. It's inconsistent with also vagetas fight was just pathetic why even bother showing it if that's the best they could come up with.

Says who

>put the most unlikely characters together
>get best OTP

That's why they him Toriyama sensei.

yeah he can.. Not sure why you don't think he can. They aren't afraid of him because he can destroy a universe with a delete button. They are afraid of him because he is literally god

>Doesn't know what the result is when all colors mix

Get this underaged b& out of here

Yeah he can. Zamasu is a Kaioshin playing God. Zeno is supposed to be God.

He can.
Last episode he told some guys to fuck off or he would kill them.

Supah saiyajin guureen

>Toei is just absolutely fuckign cancer.
True story

I meant fuse by pairing off. I don't think I've seen a 4 sayian fusion before, have you?

Rose+Yellow=Orange?

And I wish I was underaged, no one wants a chrstmas cake.

"I just want to train quietly"

It annoys me how quickly he got so powerful. I doubt they will even explain it either.

>Toei has all those shows that sell on their name alone, no matter how little money they spend on animation or art

Working at Toei must be pretty chilled out.

Can someone post the montage of all Vegeta's asswhooping in DBZ?

are you retarded? It's been said from the beginning that he grows stronger the more he tanks hits

>I doubt they will even explain it either.
They already did dumbass

That just looks so bad. The motions look robotic and slow for how many blasts they're putting out.

>I mean she did try to kill him
You mean like most of the cast? Piccolo,Vegeta,18,Buu,Beerus etc

>Why can't just Goku call Zeno and let him buttfuck everyone
1. It's against his warrior pride
2. They're breaking time laws and Zeno might just destroy everyone.

Of course it does. Beerus is the final boss.

Why does Goku act like he doesn't even know Mai, present and future? She did try to kill him throughout his entire childhood..

This. I like how he can make completely random pairings work.

How so?

This is basically an RPG boss at this point.

>This isn't even my final form
>"I have ascended so high, you lowly mortals cannot even fathom it!"
>Bow filthy humans!
>Zamasu and Black appeared!
>Zamasu takes no damage! Can only be defeated by damaging his counterpart, Black!

He probably forgot. Don't forget Goku is a moron.

Goku's a dipshit

interesting.
all is somehow weird

i wanna give son goku a haitcut

He was smirking against Black instead of being mad that Vegeta just got stabbed.

The Pilaf Gang, nagnawise are there for a grand total of like 13 chapters then a small appearance during the King Piccolo arc. It's likely that just like Bulma, he forgot. They were nothing more then a pesky nuisance and the most memorable event from that would be Goku's great ape transformation, which would probably overshadow them.

So will Yajirobe save the day? They kept him alive for some reason, and I doubt it was just for a short scene.

Where's hand-holding user? I hope he's getting ready.

he was laughing at the fact that Vegeta jobbed yet again

Will the show or comic be first to explain that zamasu is the supreme kai and black his god of destruction, drafted in after Trunks let the originals die against Dabura?

if goku got mad every time vegeta got rekt he'd have hypertension by now

Not him but it did occur to me (because Trunks pointed it out) that he went straight to full power mode instead of fucking around like they are so liberally pointing out these days.
He's retarded, although that would be some funny interaction. That said Future Mai and even Kid Mai have hardly any real relation to the original Mai, they're just so different.

>let Vegeta fight first so that you can already see the enemies moves
>it works every time

>show
>comic
where do you think you are ningen

>That said Future Mai and even Kid Mai have hardly any real relation to the original Mai, they're just so different.
Since Mai had to start her life all over again, she probably developed a different personality. It's pretty much a different person.

What do you guys think of Trunks design in GT?

Well, until the next episode, we can't say that it worked

I don't get it?

Why did they go with SSJ Rose and going all pretty nigga with Black instead of having him transform into a true super saiyajin god with red hair?

That would have actually been cool and shown that their blue forms are inferior and have a ways to go.

He avoided getting surprise stabbed at least.