Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

What is her endgame?

Someone explain this. I thought that the next episode was entitled Unrelenting Sloth or something similar. Why's Ram there?

what gender is this qt?

Female

trap

I was really suprised by this, I thought we would never see Ram again.
Which side is she on? Probably she is following clowns orders but idk white fox caught me off guard

She wants Rem to join her in receiving blessing from the clown dick obviously.

Ram's there because Rem had sent a letter to them beforehand, but then Rem was erased so the letter that arrived was blank. They thought it was suspicious and when she saw Subaru there, she thought he had betrayed them.

FUCK NO NO
NO WAY SUBARU WHY DIDNT YOU PROTECT

Misunderstanding.

Thanks. So how do things turn out between them? I mean, due to the circumstances, why would they think that it was suspicious? I mean, if it came from a person that they can't even remember anymore. What's the logic behind that? Or is she acting from her own conclusions? Subaru's with "the enemy", riding towards the mansion and all that. Is it a simple misunderstanding as that? And hell, I really wish I didn't have to use spoiler tags for this shit. I mean, doesn't EVERYONE already know what's going to happen? I don't see how you could avoid those spoilers over the past half year if you browse this board...

>Is it a simple misunderstanding as that?
See

Why is ram so shit compared to her sister?

Rem literally did the same thing.
Plus torture.
I still see no excuse for that.

Yeah cool, but what's the outcome? Yes, I'm that impatient. What's the mist and what does the flower do? How does Subaru resolve the misunderstanding? And man, Ram's sure quick to jump the gun. Did Emilia actually send her? Christ... that girl has issues. I really wanna see a second season of this, so that I can see her go insane on her trial.

Yeah, Season 2 is not gonna happen.

A few questions:
Rem's existence was only erased in another timeline, how did that affect the current timeline, where Rem was never erased?
If Rem's existence was erased then how/why was the letter sent at all? Did she write the address? If so why wasn't that erased? HOW THOROUGH IS THIS WHITE MIST'S EFFECT FOR SATELLA'S SAKE?
Why didn't Ram tell anyone about the blank letter? If Subaru did betray them she would've had to fight all the cultists on her own (more demon maid twister). Considering how close she and Roswaal are as well as how strong Roswaal is, she should have at least told him.

So i haven't read the LN, I'm just going by the wiki, but apparently Rem also got erased in the current timeline, just not by the white whale but by the sin archbishop of gluttony which is some dude literally called Batenkaitos.

Volume 10 out in October. Believe,

Is Ram fucking retarded?

Pretty sure one of Krusch's servants delivered the letter.

Not so much Ram is retarded as "kill Subaru2 seems to be the standard reaction of everyone and anyone when something even slightly suspicious happens.

Crush's group gets attacked and Rem was with them.

Considering how fucking sketchy he was acting this episode its a wonder Julis didnt cut him down.
>Guys let me meet with these cultists they will listen to me
>Let me just pocket this evil book that everyone told me to burn

What the hell is that power Ram is using? I thought she only had some shitty wind magic because of no horn.

How did she make everyone disappear and what is that flower? Spoil me, I don't care.

Everyone gets a power boost if it's to kill Subaru. I bet Wilhelm could have oneshot the white whale if Subaru wasn't there.

I WAITED A WEEK FOR THIS SHIT

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE STORY GIVE ME MORE WAIFUS AND LOLIS

Why not? Both the novel and anime are selling pretty well and are popular both here and there. Isn't this just a matter of Nagatsuki rewriting the WN?

getting more of the
THICK
HOT
CLOWN
DICK

So does Ram kill him?

Girl (male)

I wonder if she's naked underneath those robes.

She isn't wearing underwear in the LN artwork.

Nothing happens, they reunite after clearing up the misunderstanding.